9 signs you're in a political cult

Progressives/leftists/Democrats/Marxists desperately want us to believe those with the MAGA vision and/or Trump supporters are cultish or follow a cult leader. Nothing could be further from the truth. If we were in a cult we wouldn't disagree on so many things or shoot ourselves in the foot so often eating our own.

Democrats are brainwashed to speak with one voice, support and defend what they are told to support, however indefensible. They are required to ignore the bad consequences or lack of results of their policies and programs. And they are required to pretend that whatever Republicans propose, suggest, want or do is bad and must be denounced or ridiculed plus they ignore or demonize whatever data and evidence supports good results.

Democrats/leftists are the ones in the cult.
Look all Democrats have left are LIES and propaganda. They LOSE huge on all the important issues. Their policies shit on the poor and working class. Their base is made up of a bunch of freaks and degenerates. They are corrupt and on the take. So they fabricate a never ending string of propaganda talking points and PROJECTION. Broadcast it 24/7 desperately trying to SPIN.

in all caps of course“WE ARE MAGADONIANS, WE ARE VERY SMART, WE STICK TOGETHER AS ONE, WE FOLLOW TRUTH SOCIAL, WE PUT ‘AMERICA FIRST,’ AND WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!’”

MAGA and the Magadonians: cult of personality, a deliberately created system of art, symbolism, and ritual centred on the institutionalized quasi-religious glorification of a specific individual. Since the 20th century, “cult of personality” has been most often used to refer to charismatic leader cults, a type of personality cult which is based on a political leader and designed to enforce their power, magnify their ideology, and legitimize the rule of the government associated with them. Due to the association of these personality cults with autocratic systems such as fascist Germany and the communist Soviet Union, they have developed a strong negative connotation.

Progressives/leftists/Democrats/Marxists desperately want us to believe those with the MAGA vision and/or Trump supporters are cultish or follow a cult leader. Nothing could be further from the truth. If we were in a cult we wouldn't disagree on so many things or shoot ourselves in the foot so often eating our own. I often rail that we don't pull together in harness well to accomplish our goals.

Democrats are brainwashed to speak with one voice, support and defend what they are told to support, however indefensible. They are required to ignore the bad consequences or lack of results of their policies and programs. And they are required to pretend that whatever Republicans propose, suggest, want or do is bad and must be denounced or ridiculed plus they ignore or demonize whatever data and evidence supports good results from GOP policies/initiatives.

in all caps of course — “WE ARE MAGADONIANS, WE ARE VERY SMART, WE STICK TOGETHER AS ONE, WE FOLLOW TRUTH SOCIAL, WE PUT ‘AMERICA FIRST,’ AND WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!’”

right. okay.

Look all Democrats have left are LIES and propaganda. They LOSE huge on all the important issues. Their policies shit on the poor and working class. Their base is made up of a bunch of freaks and degenerates. They are corrupt and on the take. So they fabricate a never ending string of propaganda talking points and PROJECTION. Broadcast it 24/7 desperately trying to SPIN.
But they control the message, media, education, entertainment industry, big business, scientific institutions, even many religious institutions now, and they are trained to speak with one voice and not question what they say and they are trained to ignore the terrible consequences and failures and waste in what they do. That's how they keep beating us.

But they control the message, media, education, entertainment industry, big business, scientific institutions, even many religious institutions now, and they are trained to speak with one voice and not question what they say and they are trained to ignore the terrible consequences and failures and waste in what they do. That's how they keep beating us.
Of course, otherwise there wouldn't be any Democrats. Not in a free speech free thinking society. With Dem's its OBEY or be PUNISHED.

in all caps of course — “WE ARE MAGADONIANS, WE ARE VERY SMART, WE STICK TOGETHER AS ONE, WE FOLLOW TRUTH SOCIAL, WE PUT ‘AMERICA FIRST,’ AND WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!’”

right. okay.
I haven't found even two Republicans or MAGA Patriots who agree on every or sometimes even most issues. That destroys your assigned talking point in 2 seconds.

I know the author of this source was trying to take a dig at Republicans namely Trump supporters. But, when you look at the 9 signs it resembles what those in the democrat party do.
So I just call it projection.

Better keep the bottle out for this one guys.

EVERYBODY DRINK!!

everybody1.jpg

I know the author of this source w

[1] You find a sense of purpose in embracing a totalistic ideology that sees itself in intractable opposition with the “evil other.”

Mumbo Jumbo . I have no idea what this means .
Could it be Cognitive Rigidity ?
If so , why he does he not say so ?

Dare not look at the others in case I lose the will to live

Progressives/leftists/Democrats/Marxists desperately want us to believe those with the MAGA vision and/or Trump supporters are cultish or follow a cult leader. Nothing could be further from the truth. If we were in a cult we wouldn't disagree on so many things or shoot ourselves in the foot so often eating our own. I often rail that we don't pull together in harness well to accomplish our goals.

Democrats are brainwashed to speak with one voice, support and defend what they are told to support, however indefensible. They are required to ignore the bad consequences or lack of results of their policies and programs. And they are required to pretend that whatever Republicans propose, suggest, want or do is bad and must be denounced or ridiculed plus they ignore or demonize whatever data and evidence supports good results from GOP policies/initiatives.

One thing you agree on.

Your Orange Leader can do no wrong

[1] You find a sense of purpose in embracing a totalistic ideology that sees itself in intractable opposition with the “evil other.”

Mumbo Jumbo . I have no idea what this means .
Could it be Cognitive Rigidity ?
If so , why he does he not say so ?

Dare not look at the others in case I lose the will to live
It is what leftists do they'll understand it's meaning

I know the author of this source was trying to take a dig at Republicans namely Trump supporters. But, when you look at the 9 signs it resembles what those in the democrat party do.
So I just call it projection.

To help you out a little:

[2] You strive for the creation or recreation of a utopian society​

[3] Your views are defined and enforced by a select cadre of thinkers, leaders and co-believers.​

[4] You regard freedom of expression as essential for your opinions, but “problematic” for all others.

[5] You consider the “mere presence” of someone who disagrees with you as “threatening” or “harmful to the community.”

[6] You seek unanimity of opinion and routinely dismiss alternative views as displays of “disloyalty” or “fragility.”

[7] You’re more concerned with shaping others in your own ideological image than encouraging them to think for themselves.

[8] You feel compelled to confess past ideological sins and demand similar confessions from others.​

[9] You tend to see individuals — for all their complexity — as dualistic manifestations of good or evil.

Yes, this is ABSOLUTELY the Democrats and the left

To help you out a little:

[2] You strive for the creation or recreation of a utopian society​

[3] Your views are defined and enforced by a select cadre of thinkers, leaders and co-believers.​

[4] You regard freedom of expression as essential for your opinions, but “problematic” for all others.

[5] You consider the “mere presence” of someone who disagrees with you as “threatening” or “harmful to the community.”

[6] You seek unanimity of opinion and routinely dismiss alternative views as displays of “disloyalty” or “fragility.”

[7] You’re more concerned with shaping others in your own ideological image than encouraging them to think for themselves.

[8] You feel compelled to confess past ideological sins and demand similar confessions from others.​

[9] You tend to see individuals — for all their complexity — as dualistic manifestations of good or evil.

Yes, this is ABSOLUTELY the Democrats and the left
You get it my friend

Forum List

Back