9/17/19 Hillary: I Lost Because Of Voter Suppression

Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol
She keeps bringing herself up. Its not about her anymore. Just more excuses as to why she lost. She should have listened to Bill.
lol and thanks to you she gets the attention. She’s completely irrelevant but you pretend otherwise because she the go-to whataboutism of the Republican Party and Fox News.
Dude I don't give a shit about her,Trump,the demoncraps or the Israel First party aka GOP.
How strange, a Leftist who is a racial bigot against Jews.

Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Amazing how she's faded from view since the election, amiright deanrd

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Didn't she already write a book full of excuses?

a7222e156dfb2a5508b65c20a5432ee8.jpg
Its next to O.J.'s book in public library's.

HItlery lost because she ran the worst campaign I've ever seen.

She also believed all the pundits, talking heads, polls and everyone else that told her she was the next POTUS.

That's why she didn't bother campaigning in the Rust belt.

Trump, on the other hand ran a great campaign and went to all parts of the country.

Surprise. He won.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol
She keeps bringing herself up. Its not about her anymore. Just more excuses as to why she lost. She should have listened to Bill.
lol and thanks to you she gets the attention. She’s completely irrelevant but you pretend otherwise because she the go-to whataboutism of the Republican Party and Fox News.
Dude I don't give a shit about her,Trump,the demoncraps or the Israel First party aka GOP.
How strange a lying cuntservative who sucks kosher cock 100% of the time,can't differentiate the difference between anti israel and anti jew and lies about me being a LOL leftist...HILARIOUS!

How strange a lying cuntservative who sucks kosher cock 100% of the time,can't differentiate the difference between anti israel and anti jew and lies about me being a LOL leftist...HILARIOUS!
So you acknowledge you’re a racist bigot.

Nope. I am a White American Patriot. You are a Ass Kissing Israel Firster traitor to America and his tribe unless you are indeed a Jew.

Nope. I am a White American Patriot. You are a Ass Kissing Israel Firster traitor to America and his tribe unless you are indeed a Jew.
One of the smallest nations on earth really is up your ass. Hilarious.

Nope not up my ass actually. You want to deny facts then so be it. Its all part of being a Israel Firster anyways so....

Nope not up my ass actually. You want to deny facts then so be it. Its all part of being a Israel Firster anyways so....
A strip of sand 5 miles wide sure is wedged tight up your ass.

the nation would have had 3,000 men not dead if the nation had focused on Osama Bin Laden instead of MONICA!

Bill took his eye off the ball. that's HILLARY'S FAULT for not being good looking enough for Bill! THAT'S HILLARY'S LEGACYYYYYYYYY!

Forum List

Back