9/17/19 Hillary: I Lost Because Of Voter Suppression

You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol

You are right Billy000... Life is really good right now and present day POTUS is kickin ass and takin names... Life is so good that all the dims have to cry about is Chocolate Milk... What the hell?

We're gonna talk about the bitch until she's decorating a jail cell. Then we'll gloat about it. How d'ya like them apples?

Billy000 let me whip you up some crab apple crumble or some Horse Apple soup...

Again, no one cares you think that. You are triggering literally no one. Sorry to break it to you.

But yet Billy000 you just keep defending and whining, whining and defending... Get a real job...

lol and thanks to you she gets the attention. She’s completely irrelevant but you pretend otherwise because she the go-to whataboutism of the Republican Party and Fox News.

Hillary is about as useful and relevant as cat shit on a boot heel.
Again, no one cares you think that. You are triggering literally no one. Sorry to break it to you.

Of course you're not triggered. You are as embarrassed by Hillary, as anyone else who supported her. In your mind, she's now a "non-entity" for losing the election for you and allowing that mean old Orange man to ruin your life. In other words, she's "dead" to you.

How many times have I heard some former Hillary-supporter try to change the subject whenever her name was brought up, or accused us of being "obsessed" with her? More times than I remember.

Shame is a curious thing. It often causes us to forget just what we were ashamed for.
Good god. How are you this dumb? She is not running for office and hopefully never will again. That is the point. She is irrelevant.

You'd just like to forget about her, wouldn't you? Never to hear her name mentioned again, because of the way she embarrassed you and the Democrat Party.

I can read you people like dime store comic book. :laughing0301:
Yeah okay whatever dude lol. I like several of the current Democratic candidates so obviously you’re just entertaining this trigger fantasy. Oh and guess what? The Dems took the House in 2018 and the senate is up for grabs with the amount of republicans retiring because they can’t stand being associated with the moron in office. So nah....I’m good. Thanks for checking on my well-being though!

You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol

You are right Billy000... Life is really good right now and present day POTUS is kickin ass and takin names... Life is so good that all the dims have to cry about is Chocolate Milk... What the hell?

We're gonna talk about the bitch until she's decorating a jail cell. Then we'll gloat about it. How d'ya like them apples?

Billy000 let me whip you up some crab apple crumble or some Horse Apple soup...

But yet Billy000 you just keep defending and whining, whining and defending... Get a real job...
Oh really? So how am I defending her? No one has explained that yet lol.

Oh and a recession is coming. Trump’s economy is shitty. He was lucky to inherit the economy from Obama but now he’s ruined it.

Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Tons of people, she is just the latest to say something stupid.

Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Don't forget they also have Obama's 57 states! I get a kick seeing that one. It was stale so long ago that the teller seems more lame than Obama, which makes it like a gift that keeps giving.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Don't forget they also have Obama's 57 states! I get a kick seeing that one. It was stale so long ago that the teller seems more lame than Obama, which makes it like a gift that keeps giving.
They’ll always have that little gem huh? Obviously Obama misspoke and was aware there weren’t 57 states when he said it, but it’s a gaffe they can’t let go because there are so few of them. Trump on the other hand says stupid shit he believes on a daily basis like that windmills cause cancer or that global warming is a Chinese conspiracy. He even tried to pretend he never said that even though it was in a recorded Tweet lol. I mean my god, this is an idiot who can’t even handle getting onto planes without doing something stupid. Remember the toilet paper stuck to his shoe? Pure gold. Dropping the umbrella before entering the door because he was too stupid to know how to close it. Priceless. Oh and there was the time he couldn’t find his limo even though it was directly in front of him.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

They’ll always have that little gem huh? Obviously Obama misspoke and was aware there weren’t 57 states when he said it, but it’s a gaffe they can’t let go because there are so few of them. Trump on the other hand says stupid shit he believes on a daily basis like that windmills cause cancer or that global warming is a Chinese conspiracy. He even tried to pretend he never said that even though it was in a recorded Tweet lol. I mean my god, this is an idiot who can’t even handle getting onto planes without doing something stupid. Remember the toilet paper stuck to his shoe? Pure gold. Dropping the umbrella before entering the door because he was too stupid to know how to close it. Priceless. Oh and there was the time he couldn’t find his limo even though it was directly in front of him.

Remember the toilet paper stuck to his shoe?

You think that was real? LOL!
What's your IQ? 30?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

What's your IQ? 30?
Oh really? Was it CGI? Obviously not. It happened.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

What's your IQ? 30?
Oh really? Was it CGI? Obviously not. It happened.

Yes, it was CGI, moron.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
She keeps bringing herself up. Its not about her anymore. Just more excuses as to why she lost. She should have listened to Bill.
lol and thanks to you she gets the attention. She’s completely irrelevant but you pretend otherwise because she the go-to whataboutism of the Republican Party and Fox News.
Dude I don't give a shit about her,Trump,the demoncraps or the Israel First party aka GOP.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Another RETARDED OP.
There's nothing in it to show she did or didn't lose because of any voter suppression.

IOW, it's a flame by the board biggest Jerk: WetHERman2020.

`

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1568797587734.jpg

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Didn't she already write a book full of excuses?

a7222e156dfb2a5508b65c20a5432ee8.jpg

Last edited:

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Another RETARDED OP.
There's nothing in it to show she did or didn't lose because of any voter suppression.

IOW, it's a flame by the board biggest Jerk: WetHERman2020.

`
That’s pretty retarded of you. 3 years after the election she pulled this accusation out of her fat ass, it’s her job to prove it.

Which she did!

You know what caused her to lose?

While Obama was President from 2012 - 2016, 12 million dead people were removed from voter registration by all of the voting districts across America! :laughing0301:

Babylon Bee is second rate humor compared to what Hillary comes up with!

Twitter

Forum List

Back