9/17/19 Hillary: I Lost Because Of Voter Suppression

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

56CEE9E5-96A2-41C9-AE89-91D67406089F.jpeg

Twitter

Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol
She keeps bringing herself up. Its not about her anymore. Just more excuses as to why she lost. She should have listened to Bill.

When Dims realize all of their candidates suck, they will beg for Hillary to run again.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Hillary lost because she is a murdering witch...…………………….

With the worst case of Cankles known

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Well actually, no. There also Biden, AOC, Omar, Spartacus, Fauxahontas, Bernie, Beto, Pelosi......

I could go on. I sincerely want to thank you and your party, for giving this country so much to laugh about. For were it not for clowns, we would all be sadder.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Her impeached rapist husband NEVER won the majority of votes.
The majority of voters voted against him.
In 1992 Clinton only received 42% of the vote and in 1996 he received 49% of the vote.

Crooked Hillary lost because she was a dumb bitch that ran on a platform to increase taxes, demonize gun ownership, bring in a million Muslim refugees and have open borders. Those things and everybody knew she was a corrupt asshole.

Trump won because he had a much better platform for American.

Crooked Hillary lost because she was a dumb bitch that ran on a platform to increase taxes, demonize gun ownership, bring in a million Muslim refugees and have open borders. Those things and everybody knew she was a corrupt asshole.

Trump won because he had a much better platform for American.

Thank you. Couldn't have said that better myself. :happy-1:

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Most voters have their OWN personal reason for voting against Hillary-there are as many reasons as voters

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Most voters have their OWN personal reason for voting against Hillary-there are as many reasons as voters

Not me. I was hypnotized by some evil Russians. :04:

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

I was about to vote Hillary until I saw that Facebook ad Putin bought.

She won the popular vote. She lost because of the Constitution. She's always been a liar and still is.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

I was about to vote Hillary until I saw that Facebook ad Putin bought.

You think Hillary would have figured that out by now, instead of blaming Trump's voter-suppression machine.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
We're gonna talk about the bitch until she's decorating a jail cell. Then we'll gloat about it. How d'ya like them apples?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
We're gonna talk about the bitch until she's decorating a jail cell. Then we'll gloat about it. How d'ya like them apples?

If there's ever an opening in this country for an Attorney General, you have my vote, my man. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back