9/17/19 Hillary: I Lost Because Of Voter Suppression

Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol
We're gonna talk about the bitch until she's decorating a jail cell. Then we'll gloat about it. How d'ya like them apples?
If fucking only...

Im laughing at Leftards for saying we shouldn’t talk about her because she’s not running, I’m laughing at Hillary for the carousel excuse parade, I’m laughing at anyone and everyone who voted for Hillary.

Remember when it was a huge problem that Trump might undermine the legitimacy of the election if he lost?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
You’re binging up Hillary as an excuse to complain about her. That’s it. She’s all you people have lol
She keeps bringing herself up. Its not about her anymore. Just more excuses as to why she lost. She should have listened to Bill.
lol and thanks to you she gets the attention. She’s completely irrelevant but you pretend otherwise because she the go-to whataboutism of the Republican Party and Fox News.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Well actually, no. There also Biden, AOC, Omar, Spartacus, Fauxahontas, Bernie, Beto, Pelosi......

I could go on. I sincerely want to thank you and your party, for giving this country so much to laugh about. For were it not for clowns, we would all be sadder.
It’s pretty sad how you can somehow pretend Trump doesn’t say retarded things on a daily basis.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
We're gonna talk about the bitch until she's decorating a jail cell. Then we'll gloat about it. How d'ya like them apples?
No one cares about those apples. No one cares what you think of her lol

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Most voters have their OWN personal reason for voting against Hillary-there are as many reasons as voters

Not me. I was hypnotized by some evil Russians. :04:

The Russians can have my vote any time.

7a37e862ad521e9ef9afe7879ced5fa5.jpg

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
She keeps bringing herself up. Its not about her anymore. Just more excuses as to why she lost. She should have listened to Bill.
lol and thanks to you she gets the attention. She’s completely irrelevant but you pretend otherwise because she the go-to whataboutism of the Republican Party and Fox News.

Hillary is about as useful and relevant as cat shit on a boot heel.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter
Most voters have their OWN personal reason for voting against Hillary-there are as many reasons as voters

Damn. I must be turning gay or something.

All I saw were two nice shiny Russian AK-47's with compensators on the muzzles.

Now I have a woodie.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Well actually, no. There also Biden, AOC, Omar, Spartacus, Fauxahontas, Bernie, Beto, Pelosi......

I could go on. I sincerely want to thank you and your party, for giving this country so much to laugh about. For were it not for clowns, we would all be sadder.
It’s pretty sad how you can somehow pretend Trump doesn’t say retarded things on a daily basis.
That your best defense for Hillary? But Trump?
Your spinning for Hillary is hilarious, keep it up.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Again, no one cares you think that. You are triggering literally no one. Sorry to break it to you.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

..which is exactly why you were not selected to be the American Ambassador to Russia... <giggle>

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

I don’t give a shit about Hillary you idiot. Only you do. I’m not defending her on anything.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Yep, evidently she lost that email telling her she's irrelevant.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

I don’t give a shit about Hillary you idiot. Only you do. I’m not defending her on anything.

Then why are you crying tears as big as hoss turds over the skank?

Killary Klinton lost because she is pure evil...... she is a witch....and evil witches like her never win.

sW5rreP.png

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Her bitchy evilness suppressed her vote.

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

And every time we quote her you come running in to defend her.

Got a crush on her?

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

..which is exactly why you were not selected to be the American Ambassador to Russia... <giggle>

Well, that ... and the fact I can't stand borscht.

Speaking of clowns

upload_2019-9-18_11-57-32.jpeg

I remember.

View attachment 279748

Twitter

Again, no one cares you think that. You are triggering literally no one. Sorry to break it to you.

Of course you're not triggered. You are as embarrassed by Hillary, as anyone else who supported her. In your mind, she's now a "non-entity" for losing the election for you and allowing that mean old Orange man to ruin your life. In other words, she's "dead" to you.

How many times have I heard some former Hillary-supporter try to change the subject whenever her name was brought up, or accused us of being "obsessed" with her? More times than I remember.

Shame is a curious thing. It often causes us to forget just what we were ashamed for.

Forum List

Back