9/11: What really happened on that day?

So you're saying that no government official could possibly contemplate killing their own people -.-?

Incorrect, but it's unsurprising you fail to see the point.

GvHtKrk.png

What -is- your point then?

I am a conspiracy theorist, I do not need evidence

There are 2 types of conspiracy theorists. Those who don't care about the evidence (many official conspiracy theorists belong in this category) and those who do. You are clearly in the former category. Good luck with that.

You asked us to provide our theories of what REALLY happened and I did.

Come on rightwinger, do you honestly believe anyone believes you actually believe these "theories" you've put out? Furthermore, a good theory has to be backed up by evidence. Otherwise, it's just quackery.
I've seen rightwinger posting for some time and can tell he's serious as shit.

The kind of seriousness you flush down the toilet, yeah.
Why am I still waiting for you to respond to the Citgo gas station surveillance camera? The one that shows the employees running to the South after the plane flew by their station. The one where a potential shadow of the plane can be seen proving the plane flew south of the Citgo station...

Seriously, ANYONE that believes the official horseshit story of 9/11/01 have to be THE dumbest motherfuckers on this planet.

I don't see it that way. I simply think that many people trust that U.S. government officials could be involved in such a thing.

What -is- your point then?
That such conspiracies are impossible because too many patriotic and honest Americans would know about it.

This won't stop conspiracy nuts from claiming otherwise, but reasonable, sane people understand the truism.

There are 2 types of conspiracy theorists. Those who don't care about the evidence (many official conspiracy theorists belong in this category) and those who do. You are clearly in the former category. Good luck with that.

Come on rightwinger, do you honestly believe anyone believes you actually believe these "theories" you've put out? Furthermore, a good theory has to be backed up by evidence. Otherwise, it's just quackery.

Why am I still waiting for you to respond to the Citgo gas station surveillance camera? The one that shows the employees running to the South after the plane flew by their station. The one where a potential shadow of the plane can be seen proving the plane flew south of the Citgo station...

I remember that post. I told you it was blurry, but more to the point, I couldn't make heads or tails or your evidence. I did consider the possibility that perhaps the employees were running -towards- where they saw the plane fly away, rather then away from one. I believe Lagasse or Brooks said that that's exactly what they did.

First, why don't we start with who you believe had to be involved?
Nice dodge. First you completely disregard my comment then, after you failing to address my point, you backtrack with a question asking "What -is- your point then?" When I answer that, you again dodge with the above question.

Unlike you, I'm happy to answer honestly: Fundamentalist Islamic radicals. Specifically al-Qaeda led by Osama bin Laden. Terrorists have been attacking free nations, including the US, for decades. It came as no surprise to me they made a second attack on the WTC. What was a surprise was their audacity, and a luck, in the 9/11 attack.

Nice dodge.

It's not a dodge, it's a question.

First you completely disregard my comment

Not only did I not disregard your comment, the question I asked was based on it.

then, after you failing to address my point,

You made an unsubstantiated assertion. I could have told you that, but I didn't feel the need. Since you seem stuck on it, though, I've decided I have no choice. -Now- will you answer my question?

you backtrack with a question asking "What -is- your point then?"

Wait, you're going back several posts? Why don't you just quote the exchange?

Unlike you, I'm happy to answer honestly: Fundamentalist Islamic radicals.

You believe that fundamentalist Islamic radicals single handedly pulled off 9/11, got it. Hopefully you'll answer my question now?

Terrorists have been attacking free nations, including the US, for decades.

Sure. The question is who those terrorists are. I know you think you know, but that doesn't mean you -actually- know.

It came as no surprise to me they made a second attack on the WTC.

Based on that comment, I have a feeling you don't really know that much about the first attack...

I remember that post. I told you it was blurry, but more to the point, I couldn't make heads or tails or your evidence. I did consider the possibility that perhaps the employees were running -towards- where they saw the plane fly away, rather then away from one. I believe Lagasse or Brooks said that that's exactly what they did.
So what if it's blurry since you can still see something fall over due to the plane flying overhead, precisely at the moment a shadow is seen. As I recall, you even said CIT acknowledged it was the shadow from the plane, but that only proved the plane was on the north side of the station. As far as the employees... people don't run away from something they want to see. In fact, they can be seen running out the door and looking towards the Pentagon. Clearly, they ran to where they heard the plane.

So what if it's blurry since you can still see something fall over due to the plane flying overhead, precisely at the moment a shadow is seen. As I recall, you even said CIT acknowledged it was the shadow from the plane, but that only proved the plane was on the north side of the station.

Yes, I remember saying something like that too.

As far as the employees... people don't run away from something they want to see.

Exactly.

In fact, they can be seen running out the door and looking towards the Pentagon. Clearly, they ran to where they heard the plane.

We all know that the Pentaplane approached the Pentagon. Why can't you consider the possibility that they were looking to where the plane -went- instead of running away from where the plane -was-?

So what if it's blurry since you can still see something fall over due to the plane flying overhead, precisely at the moment a shadow is seen. As I recall, you even said CIT acknowledged it was the shadow from the plane, but that only proved the plane was on the north side of the station.

As far as the employees... people don't run away from something they want to see.

Exactly.

In fact, they can be seen running out the door and looking towards the Pentagon. Clearly, they ran to where they heard the plane.

We all know that the Pentaplane approached the Pentagon. Why can't you consider the possibility that they were looking to where the plane -went- instead of running away from where the plane -was-?
I have no doubt they looked to where the plane went once they got outside. The point is, they heard it fly by. Jose Velasquez described it as it felt like an "earthquake."

They ran to see what caused the noise.

They ran to the SE entrance of their store.

The same side of the Citgo where the shadow can be seen.

What more evidence do you need to know the plane flew south of the Citgo?

Exactly.

I have no doubt they looked to where the plane went once they got outside. The point is, they heard it fly by. Jose Velasquez described it as it felt like an "earthquake."

They ran to see what caused the noise.

They ran to the SE entrance of their store.

The same side of the Citgo where the shadow can be seen.

What more evidence do you need to know the plane flew south of the Citgo?

Responded to in the Pentaplane Flyover Theory thread:
9/11: The Pentaplane Flyover Theory

...then, after you failing to address my point, you backtrack with a question asking "What -is- your point then?
You made an unsubstantiated assertion...

:lmao: I'm certain the irony of you claiming another has posted "an unsubstantiated claim" will zoom right over your head (kinda like AA77 which you claim flew over the Pentagon).

Nice dodge.

Not only did I not disregard your comment, the question I asked was based on it.

You made an unsubstantiated assertion. I could have told you that, but I didn't feel the need. Since you seem stuck on it, though, I've decided I have no choice. -Now- will you answer my question?

You believe that fundamentalist Islamic radicals single handedly pulled off 9/11, got it. Hopefully you'll answer my question now?

Sure. The question is who those terrorists are. I know you think you know, but that doesn't mean you -actually- know.

Based on that comment, I have a feeling you don't really know that much about the first attack...
You are free to believe whatever the voices in your head tell you to believe.

If you want to believe thousands of Americans are in on a conspiracy to murder thousands of Americans, no one can stop you.

You made an unsubstantiated assertion...

:lmao: I'm certain the irony of you claiming another has posted "an unsubstantiated claim" will zoom right over your head...

Says the guy who doesn't even bother to back up his unsubstantiated assertion. If you haven't seen Monty Python's "argument clinic", I recommend you give it a go. This isn't an argument, it's just contradiction.

Nice dodge.

[insult removed]

If you want to believe thousands of Americans are in on a conspiracy to murder thousands of Americans, no one can stop you.

I never said that thousands were in on it. Quit making assumptions.

Then you are either lying or stupid. Thousands of Americans were involved in 9/11 from the attack itself (ATC, airline workers, security, etc) to the aftermath (rescue efforts and investigation).

Any fucking moron who claims it was all faked, that Bush planted dynamite charges in the Towers or that the Pentagon was hit by a drone has to also be claiming all of those people are part of the conspiracy.....or that the moron believes all of those people are morons themselves who can't figure out the difference between a drone and a 757.

Then you are either lying or stupid.

Ad hominem can silence a discussion, but they certainly don't win an argument by logic. Anyway, continue like that and I'll just put you on ignore.
This discussion is over anyway. You've been checkmated with that surveillance video from the Citgo station. It proved everything you claimed about flight #77 was wrong.

Forum List

Back