9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

Todays installment. This is either the death blow to the truthers, or proff that the AIA is part of the cover up? Architects Shy From Trutherism What do you think?

Then the question becomes....what does this mean? Notice that AIA does not condemn Gage as a kook or question the science, at least not that I know of. They simply do not want to be affiliated or associated with him or his organization.

They may in fact think that he is crazy, or just wrong. However, it's just as likely that - for political reasons- do not want to be embroiled in the controversy . I could see how they, as a professional organization, could find themselves on the bad side of people and organizations who they need-including the government.

giphy.gif

t should not be difficult to get accurate data on an experiment. So it should not be difficult to get accurate data on the amount of steel and concrete on each level of the buildings.

But wait, the NIST can write a 10,000 page report without specifying the amount of concrete in the buildings. But they did it for the steel, though not the distribution.

Americans are so hilarious with their general incompetence t science.

psik
Show me where a 100 story skyscraper has ever been taken down with a controlled demo with no detectable explosions

I can't, and you can't either. You can just ignore all of the witnesses that reported explosions and pretend that the squibs were caused by air pressure.

And of course pretend it is irrelevant that engineering schools don't even try to come up with experiments to account for the north tower collapse and why the top of the south tower did not fall down the side.

psik

Let's do an experiment

Take a hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it and see if it causes the building to collapse

Then, take an identical hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it to see if the results are repeatable.

Wait a minute....we did that

It should not be difficult to get accurate data on an experiment. So it should not be difficult to get accurate data on the amount of steel and concrete on each level of the buildings.

But wait, the NIST can write a 10,000 page report without specifying the amount of concrete in the buildings. But they did it for the steel, though not the distribution.

psik

Why do any experiment at all? It's not rocket science; two planes rammed two towers, they fell. Not hard.

Believing is easy for the intellectually deprived.

It is curious how the NIST cannot specify the total amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages. But then they specified the amount of steel three times. Didn't the designers have to know how much concrete there would be to figure out how much steel that needed? Didn't the steel hold up the concrete and everything else?

psik

I can't, and you can't either. You can just ignore all of the witnesses that reported explosions and pretend that the squibs were caused by air pressure.

And of course pretend it is irrelevant that engineering schools don't even try to come up with experiments to account for the north tower collapse and why the top of the south tower did not fall down the side.

psik

Where do these idiots come from?

At least that clown put a moron like Leonard Nimoy on his avatar so we know he's a moron, but who the fuck is the imbecile on regressive parasite's avatar?

Poor stupid bastard.

t should not be difficult to get accurate data on an experiment. So it should not be difficult to get accurate data on the amount of steel and concrete on each level of the buildings.

psik
Show me where a 100 story skyscraper has ever been taken down with a controlled demo with no detectable explosions

psik

Every camera in NYC was trained on the WTC. There is no evidence of a floor by floor string of explosions that brought down the towers.

Every camera in NYC was trained on the WTC. There is no evidence of a floor by floor string of explosions that brought down the towers.

Not that anyone saw anyone rig those buildings for demo - a monumental task - nor has anyone admitted to having been involved, and seismic evidence shows no CD explosions. Furthermore, the Towers were hit by freakin' passenger jets loaded with jet fuel which ignited and caused the chaotic fires that burned for HOURS. How the hell could demo rigging survive that and even if some of it - not that there is any evidence there ever was any - managed to survive, enough would have had to have been destroyed to make a controlled demo impossible.

Last edited:

Not that anyone saw anyone rig those buildings for demo (nor has anyone admitted to having been involved) and seismic evidence shows no CD explosions. Furthermore, the Towers were hit by freakin' passenger jets loaded with jet fuel which ignited and caused the chaotic fires that burned for HOURS. How the hell could demo rigging survive that and even if some of it - not that there is any evidence there ever was any - managed to survive, enough would have had to have been destroyed to make a controlled demo impossible.

Why would you rig a building to explode on the remote chance that someone may someday fly jet airliners into it?

What were they going to do if nobody ever attacked the WTC?

Not that anyone saw anyone rig those buildings for demo - a monumental task - nor has anyone admitted to having been involved, and seismic evidence shows no CD explosions. Furthermore, the Towers were hit by freakin' passenger jets loaded with jet fuel which ignited and caused the chaotic fires that burned for HOURS. How the hell could demo rigging survive that and even if some of it - not that there is any evidence there ever was any - managed to survive, enough would have had to have been destroyed to make a controlled demo impossible.

The idea that 9/11 was staged is so fucking ridiculous....

They say "jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough", as if that was the only thing burning.

It take a complete blithering idiot like regressiveparasite to keep that asinine idea alive.

Not that anyone saw anyone rig those buildings for demo (nor has anyone admitted to having been involved) and seismic evidence shows no CD explosions. Furthermore, the Towers were hit by freakin' passenger jets loaded with jet fuel which ignited and caused the chaotic fires that burned for HOURS. How the hell could demo rigging survive that and even if some of it - not that there is any evidence there ever was any - managed to survive, enough would have had to have been destroyed to make a controlled demo impossible.
Why would you rig a building to explode on the remote chance that someone may someday fly jet airliners into it? What were they going to do if nobody ever attacked the WTC?

Which, of course, precludes the possibility that a small army of invisible silent ninja riggers (with tons of invisible silent explosives that left no trace) slipped into all 3 buildings after the jets hit and did their dastardly deed.

In the end - and it is OVER - unless one believes (without a shred of evidence, of course) that all who were involved in planning, prepping, rigging, responding, reporting, covering-up, adjudicating and investigating were in on it (and none have admitted so in 15 years), the only conclusion available to a rational adult is: flawed and incomplete as the NIST findings may be, they still represent (by far) the best explanation of the day's events.

Interestingly, the OP continues to post decade (or more) old speculative and/or long debunked material as "Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy." It's neither startling or new, nor is it evidence. It's the same, old, CTBS in a new box.

Either he just discovered it or he's being less-than-honest. In his defense, the authors of that silliness continue to re-package and re-brand their fairy tales, ostensibly in a cynical attempt to snag some new gullibles (and perhaps some of their cash).

At the core of what is left of the "Truther" story is the LIE that molten steel was seen at ground zero. Anyone who seriously digs into that claim finds no hard evidence for it and once removed from the picture, the rest of their CT collapses faster than any building.

Last edited:
Let's do an experiment

Take a hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it and see if it causes the building to collapse

Then, take an identical hundred story skyscraper and fly a jet airline into it to see if the results are repeatable.

Wait a minute....we did that

It should not be difficult to get accurate data on an experiment. So it should not be difficult to get accurate data on the amount of steel and concrete on each level of the buildings.

psik

Why do any experiment at all? It's not rocket science; two planes rammed two towers, they fell. Not hard.

Believing is easy for the intellectually deprived.

It is curious how the NIST cannot specify the total amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages. But then they specified the amount of steel three times. Didn't the designers have to know how much concrete there would be to figure out how much steel that needed? Didn't the steel hold up the concrete and everything else?

psik

Ironic that you call me intellectually deprived because I believe what happened, but you believe nonsense to the point where you are completely unable to think.

It isn't curious at all, there could be many reasons that they didn't know, and all of them innocent. You prefer to make something out of nothing because you want to believe an unfounded and impossible conspiracy theory.

Why would you rig a building to explode on the remote chance that someone may someday fly jet airliners into it? What were they going to do if nobody ever attacked the WTC?

Which, of course, precludes the possibility that a small army of invisible silent ninja riggers (with tons of invisible silent explosives that left no trace) slipped into all 3 buildings after the jets hit and did their dastardly deed.

In the end - and it is OVER - unless one believes (without a shred of evidence, of course) that all who were involved in planning, prepping, rigging, responding, reporting, covering-up, adjudicating and investigating were in on it (and none have admitted so in 15 years), the only conclusion available to a rational adult is: flawed and incomplete as the NIST findings may be, they still represent (by far) the best explanation of the day's events.

Interestingly, the OP continues to post decade (or more) old speculative and/or long debunked material as "Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy." It's neither startling or new, nor is it evidence. It's the same, old, CTBS in a new box.

Either he just discovered it or he's being less-than-honest. In his defense, the authors of that silliness continue to re-package and re-brand their fairy tales, ostensibly in a cynical attempt to snag some new gullibles (and perhaps some of their cash).

At the core of what is left of the "Truther" story is the LIE that molten steel was seen at ground zero. Anyone who seriously digs into that claim finds no hard evidence for it and once removed from the picture, the rest of their CT collapses faster than any building.

The fact that the official explanation doesn't have all the answers convinces me that it's the truth. That is exactly what you would expect from and investigation into an incident after the fact. There are some questions that we will never know the answer to.

If it had all of the answers, then I would be suspicious.

psik

Where do these idiots come from?

At least that clown put a moron like Leonard Nimoy on his avatar so we know he's a moron, but who the fuck is the imbecile on regressive parasite's avatar?

Poor stupid bastard.

you mean idiots like you who ignore what happened to bld 7?:itsok::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Is that WHY chickenshit cowards like you ALWAYS do this-:scared1: when confronted by those pesky little facts in those two videos I posted in post#114 here that you Bush dupes refuse to watch

that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation that you wont take your head out of your ass to watch cause the truth scares you,nor will you read that book in the link i gave because of the same reason?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Rainbow+warrior+it+s+not+even+mentioned+in+the+official+report_269fc6_5461075.jpg

the Bush dupes of course dont want to look at bld 7 the crux of the 9/1 coverup commission:biggrin:

Last edited:

Is that WHY chickenshit cowards like you ALWAYS do this-:scared1: when confronted by those pesky little facts in those two videos I posted in post#114 here that you Bush dupes refuse to watch

that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation that you wont take your head out of your ass to watch cause the truth scares you,nor will you read that book in the link i gave because of the same reason?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Those aren't "facts" you are presenting the video dude. Those are called OPINIONS. HUUUUUGE difference. I suggest you learn that.

Those aren't "facts" you are presenting the video dude. Those are called OPINIONS. HUUUUUGE difference. I suggest you learn that.

what you watched maybe two minutes worth on both and then got scared like you always do and did this-:scared1: as you always do and decided they are opinions.comedy gold from you as always.
:rofl:

what you watched maybe two minutes worth on both and then got scared like you always do and did this-:scared1: as you always do and decided they are opinions.comedy gold from you as always.

How can I get scared by a fucking video. Get real silly boy, I have been shot at and survived a plane crash. This shit don't bug me in the least.

Rainbow+warrior+it+s+not+even+mentioned+in+the+official+report_269fc6_5461075.jpg

the Bush dupes of course dont want to look at bld 7 the crux of the 9/1 coverup commission:biggrin:

oh and I notice you missed post# here of mine as well.:biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

post#98 of mine as well which of course you will say are OPINIONS and not facts as well.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

How can I get scared by a fucking video. Get real silly boy, I have been shot at and survived a plane crash. This shit don't bug me in the least.
sure they dont scare you,thats why you turn tail and run refusing to look at them like all Bush dupes and run off with your tail between your legs all the time.

:badgrin:

you would be laughed out of debating hall in seconds if you debated the same way there you do here when confronted with videos just giving your rebuttal that they are opinions and not even trying to counter the evidence presented.:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::biggrin:

Forum List

Back