9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

That's exactly right, Space aliens blasted the hole in the building and those evil midgets working with the bush administration cleaned up all traces of the space missle that actually blew the hole.
Be careful EOTS, your getting too close and I, for one, am concerned about your safety.

great comeback!.....but what about trying to answer the question really?

There are at least 136 documented eyewitnesses who saw a plane slam into the Pentagon. Are they all wrong? How many people saw a missile hit the Pentagon?

yeah but strangely enough all the cameras and tape of that side of the Pentagon was seized and has not been released..... and you would think that there would be plenty of footage when it comes to the Pentagon.

another question would be - if the above person(s) who decoded the data went through the freedom of information act then wouldn't it be possible to get another unbiased analysis to confirm their findings?

And another question would be, what happened to all the people on the plane? They were all checked in. People dropped them off at the airport. Loved ones said good-bye to them. Personal effects from passengers were found in the Pentagon. How did they get there?

[Sarcasm on.]

The government put them there.

Those passengers are in the Bahamas having a blast, haven't you heard?

[Sarcasm Off]

Absolutely amazing, now Eots has another empty accusation without any links to the actual proof. NTSB said what? Where is this posted by the NTSB? In other words...Produce the NTSB report or we know that once again.......YOU LIE!!!!!!

That's exactly right, Space aliens blasted the hole in the building and those evil midgets working with the bush administration cleaned up all traces of the space missle that actually blew the hole.
Be careful EOTS, your getting too close and I, for one, am concerned about your safety.

There are at least 136 documented eyewitnesses who saw a plane slam into the Pentagon. Are they all wrong? How many people saw a missile hit the Pentagon?

oh shut the fuck up we tore your supposed lie apart many times a closer examination of the testimony of the 136 shows total contradictions and when questioned more closely admit to not seeing the actual impact testimony means little when not under oath and cross examination and your irrelevant distraction that does nothing to address the information posted here

I think if J. Randall Reinhardt practiced law for 30 years he should know how to get the 'unreleased videos" released. Why don't we ask him to take it to court?
And that's 'troofers' NOT 'toofers'
I still think there is a little evidence to show that there was involvement by evil midgets, at least in the cleanup/coverup.

all attempts so far have been thwarted with the claim of national security

oh shut the fuck up we tore your supposed lie apart many times a closer examination of the testimony of the 136 shows total contradictions and when questioned more closely admit to not seeing the actual impact testimony means little when not under oath and cross examination and your irrelevant distraction that does nothing to address the information posted here

:lol:

Yeah, that's right id-eots. You twoofers "tore apart" 136+ documented eyewitnesses, yet NO ONE saw a missile hit the Pentagon!

This is the part where you should think "Excessive use of illicit narcotics is bad!"

Truthers:9/11 Truth movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

;)

Yes because we are all Brainwashed and Liars and idiots for believing that our Government weren't the ones who caused 9/11..

On the other hand you're the Genius, Non-idiotic, Non-Brainwashed fellow who believes into these crazy conspiracy's.

Yeah he must be a brainwashed liar and idiot to not believe in crazy conspiracy theories like the government and corporate controlled medias versions that muslins and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.The corporate controlled media and government would NEVER lie to the american public,never have in their whole lives,they are out looking for the best interests in the american people.

He is not objective and open minded at all by listening to credible sources such as pilots,architects,engineers,first responders,firemen,and high ranking military personel.People such as him and Eots just have horrible logic listening to people like them who dont accept the offical version instead of listening to the objective media and goverment who is here to serve the people and to look out for their best interests.How could he do such a thing like that?;)

Last edited:

So that means we should not consider any of your witnesses and other testimonies as anything serious either? Or you think only those who support you are not blind? More BS.

yeah but strangely enough all the cameras and tape of that side of the Pentagon was seized and has not been released..... and you would think that there would be plenty of footage when it comes to the Pentagon.

yeah I love it how they always ignore that little tidbit.:lol:

;)

Yes because we are all Brainwashed and Liars and idiots for believing that our Government weren't the ones who caused 9/11..

On the other hand you're the Genius, Non-idiotic, Non-Brainwashed fellow who believes into these crazy conspiracy's.

Yeah he must be a brainwashed liar and idiot to not believe in crazy conspiracy theories like the government and corporate controlled medias versions that muslins and Bin Laden were behind the attacks.The corporate controlled media and government would NEVER lie to the american public,never have in their whole lives,they are out looking for the best interests in the american people.

He is not objective and open minded at all by listening to credible sources such as pilots,architects,engineers,first responders,firemen,and high ranking military personel.People such as him and Eots just have horrible logic listening to people like them who dont accept the offical version instead of listening to the objective media and goverment who is here to serve the people and to look out for their best interests.How could he do such a thing like that?

Hey dumb ass, witnesses and testimonies don't count any more, your side just said so.....

Absolutely amazing, now Eots has another empty accusation without any links to the actual proof. NTSB said what? Where is this posted by the NTSB? In other words...Produce the NTSB report or we know that once again.......YOU LIE!!!!!!

take a look at the core members of this group..they don't make up lies for fun..they don't give up their careers to tell lies,,,you are a fool..what is it jealousy of there rank and achievements next to yours ?? why do you have such disrespect for these fine gentlemen ???

core group @ pilotsfor911truth.org

The US government tried to cover up Air Force One buzzing the Statue of Liberty earlier in the year. Now, do ya think an institution that is so secretive that it would initially deny flying around one of the most famous statues in the world in broad daylight in front of thousands of people might be a sensitive to an opening in one of the most critically important buildings in the country?

And BTW, why do you think there would be a lot of people filming the Pentagon?

Last edited:

take a look at the core members of this group..they don't make up lies for fun..they don't give up their careers to tell lies,,,you are a fool..what is it jealousy of there rank and achievements next to yours ?? why do you have such disrespect for these fine gentlemen ???

I do not disrespect them, I simply do not believe them, or you. But since you have decided that 136 people who saw a plane were wrong, then you can't tell me your people are right. Two men fighting in a battle side by side will remember different things about the battle after it ends. FACT.

another question would be - if the above person(s) who decoded the data went through the freedom of information act then wouldn't it be possible to get another unbiased analysis to confirm their findings?

And another question would be, what happened to all the people on the plane? They were all checked in. People dropped them off at the airport. Loved ones said good-bye to them. Personal effects from passengers were found in the Pentagon. How did they get there?

I heard some of the passports of the 19 highjackers were found at the twin towers crash site too....I guess they were made from the same material as a black box

I do not disrespect them, I simply do not believe them, or you. But since you have decided that 136 people who saw a plane were wrong, then you can't tell me your people are right. Two men fighting in a battle side by side will remember different things about the battle after it ends. FACT.

good then lets release and examine the evidence ..lets take statements under oath and with cross examination

I heard some of the passports of the 19 highjackers were found at the twin towers crash site too....I guess they were made from the same material as a black box

"During an interview earlier this week, Koch delicately handled eerie mementos of the crash found during cleanup: Whittington's battered driver's license... a burnt luggage tag and a wedding ring lie on a book dedicated to those lost in the events of Sept. 11, 2001. The wedding ring belonged to Ruth's daughter and the luggage tag belonged to one her granddaughters."

OnlineAthens: News: Vivid memories, but is 9/11's impact fading? 09/11/04

“Suzanne Calley died aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when terrorists hijacked the plane and sent it crashing into the Pentagon... Rescue crews were able to pull Calley’s body from Flight 77’s wreckage.

Jensen [Calley’s husband] spent last year’s anniversary of the national tragedy in Washington, D.C. There, a Pentagon official - assigned to Calley’s family as a liaison - gave Jensen his wife’s wedding ring, which had been recovered from the plane.”

GilroyDispatch.com | 9-11 sorrow, but a joyful life

So I guess beforehand, after all the passengers checked in,the government secretly took over the plane, killed the passengers, then took a few mementos and sped over to the Pentagon from Dulles and planted them in the wreckage of the "missile," all within half an hour from when the plane was supposed to have taken off to when a "missile" slammed into the building.

disinfo agent ollie exposes himself having no interest in the truth as always.:clap2:

The US government tried to cover up Air Force One buzzing the Statue of Liberty earlier in the year. Now, do ya think an institution that is so secretive that it would initially deny flying around one of the most famous statues in the world in broad daylight in front of thousands of people might be a sensitive to an opening in one of the most critically important buildings in the country?

And BTW, why do you think there would be a lot of people filming the Pentagon?

you would also think that the Pentagon has it's security taps so that when an event takes place that event can be investigated and then the facts of that case aftyer a certain amount of time can be released to the public. Also all footage from outside sources that took place in the flight path have been confiscated. Wouldn't it just be easier to prove it was a plane just by showing the footage to the public and clearing up their story....otherwise i guess there must be something to hide?

well actually they claim they did not recover the black boxes from the towers
but they did indeed find a passport the very next day and the body of john O'Neil

frontline: the man who knew | PBS

In his final hours on the job, O'Neill signs an authorization for the FBI to return to Yemen. Calling Fran Townsend at the Justice Department from his desk, O'Neill explains, "I wasn't leaving here until I did it, because I promised that we would send them back. When I pulled them out, I had to. But I was determined to be the one who signed the piece of paper to send them back."

O'Neill also e-mails Lou Gunn, whose son had died in the Cole attack, to tell him that he was retiring, but that the FBI was returning to Yemen.

Late August 2001
New Job: The World Trade Center

According to Chris Isham, O'Neill recognized the threat still posed to the World Trade Center. "When he had first gotten the job at the World Trade Center, he told me, 'I've got this great job. I'm head of security at the World Trade Center.' And I joked with him and said, 'Well, that will be an easy job. They're not going to bomb that place again.' And he said, 'Well actually -- he immediately came back and he said, 'actually they've always wanted to finish that job. I think they're going to try again."

Sept. 10, 2001
Intimations

On the eve of Sept. 11, O'Neill is with friends on the town. According to Jerry Hauer, O'Neill warns him that night: "We're due for something big." O'Neill explains, "I don't like the way things are lining up in Afghanistan." Still, O'Neill tells friends that he is happy about his new job. "[It] doesn't get better than this," he says.

Sept. 11, 2001
Two Hijacked Planes Hit World Trade Center Towers

O'Neill is in his 34th floor office in the North Tower at 8:46 a.m. when American Airlines Flight 11 crashes into it. Among others, O'Neill calls Valerie James once he is outside the building. He asks her what hit the building and tells her, "Val, it's horrible. There are body parts everywhere." A few seconds later he tells her, "Okay, I'll call you in a little bit." O'Neill also sends a text message to Fran Townsend to report that he is okay.

In the minutes after the attack, O'Neill makes his way to the command center that had been set up. There he sees FBI agent Wesley Wong. Wong would tell Esquire magazine later, "He was in FBI mode. Then he turned and kind of looked at me and went toward the interior of the complex. From the time John walked away to the time the building collapsed was certainly not more than a half hour or 20 minutes." Wong is the last person to see him alive.

Sept. 28, 2001
Memorial Service for O'Neill

A week after his body is found in the debris of the South Tower, about a thousand mourners attend John O'Neill's service in Atlantic City.

frontline: the man who knew: his life and and career: a chronology of john oneills life and fbi career | PBS

;)

He is not objective and open minded at all by listening to credible sources such as pilots,architects,engineers,first responders,firemen,and high ranking military personel.People such as him and Eots just have horrible logic listening to people like them who dont accept the offical version instead of listening to the objective media and goverment who is here to serve the people and to look out for their best interests.How could he do such a thing like that?;)

Right because Physics and Facts aren't credible sources.

Have you even the videos i posted before explaining how the Towers fell and how WTC also fell?

Or, are you scared that watching those videos will make you think and make you realize you're in idiot and that you were always Wrong.

Forum List

Back