9/11 facts to discuss....

So what excuse do you have now for them risking everything by remotely flying the planes from WTC 7?

Risk everything? Perhaps that is exactly why the terrorism fighting headquarters had everything in its high floor walls, windows etc reinforced to create a tree fort in World Trade Center 7?

Perhaps World Trade Center 7 was a perfect place allowing a way to destroy a crime scene from an upcoming investigation...at the same time gaining world support to obtain a strategic square on the worlds chessboard...

Last edited:
Creative Dreams has already explained how WTC 7 couldve been used as an operations center, along with addressing your other points

And his "explanation" is seriously flawed to the point of being ridiculous. You can't defend it. CD can't defend it. All you bitches do is run away and make excuses. :lol:

So what excuse do you have now for them risking everything by remotely flying the planes from WTC 7?

Risk everything? Perhaps that is exactly why the terrorism fighting headquarters had everything in its high floor walls, windows etc reinforced to create a tree fort in World Trade Center 7?

Perhaps World Trade Center 7 was a perfect place allowing a way to destroy a crime scene from an upcoming investigation?

Hoping and praying that all the evidence is destoryed in a collapse that may or may not happen doesn't seem like a very good plan when everyone's life is at stake. But hey. Maybe when one is retarded this all somehow makes sense.

It's flawed because you say its flawed, Patriot911. without anything to support the statement

"Candycorn Logic"

More bullshit lies from you. Everyone can see that. I showed the flaws. Why do everything from a city office that is manned every day just to guide planes in and then set the explosive charges. :lol: You couldn't do that from a secure place close by with a good view of both towers and then get rid of the evidence at your leisure and not risk someone stumbling across all the equipment? :lol:

The other flaws you ran away from were how could they have planted the remote control hardware and software into the planes, interfaced it all to the plane's existing systems, and not had anyone from either airline, none of the mechanics, and none of the pilots noticing?

Now run away little bitch! Excuses like the one above don't cut it and we all know it! :lol: Thanks for playing though! I love it when you stupid fucks show just how ignorant you are and how you like to pretend everyone is as retarded as you are.

Maybe when one is retarded this all somehow makes sense.

Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the I.Q. curve...EVERYONE still thinks they are intelligent.

Knowing this makes it easy to refrain from feeling insulted by your remarks with no intellectual input...

Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the I.Q. curve...EVERYONE still thinks they are intelligent.

Knowing this makes it easy to refrain from feeling insulted by your remarks with no intellectual input...

Youve done nothing except convince the world that you're a lonely little man in the last 9 years.

And yet, you still haven't explained, in your own words, how WTC 7 collapsed.

Why do you insist on lying about this? :lol: I've posted it twice. You're too damn lazy to read what people respond to you and missed it, or you saw it and are willfully lying to everyone out of embarassment of getting your ass handed to you yet again.

Never mentioned my own intelligence. Was just making fun of how retarded you are, as evidenced by the fact you can't respond to the debunking your bullshit received and instead have to make troll posts like the one above. :lol: Doesn't trolling about intelligence instead of debating the topic YOU brought up sound retarded? Well, maybe not if one gets their ass handed to them as badly as you did. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You simply can't explain the collapse of WTC 7 in your own words, can you?

I know, I know, its very difficult when you have to try to make up an explanation that deviates from natural law

Wow gee, I guess you really got me there except I did it 24 hours ago and you've been too illiterate to find it. :razz::razz:

You're beginning to bore me.

<ignore> Plink!

fuckoff.gif

Forum List

Back