9/11 facts to discuss....

Creative Dreams, you are dealing with "Candycorn Logic"

If Candycorn says that commerical airplanes cannot be remote controlled, they cannot be remote controlled, period.

Why? Because Candycorn said so.

It appears so...

Logic of a 10yr old candycorn eatin' kid...

It was in the news just before 9/11 about now having technology to remote operate boeing planes in the event of a terrorism hijacking.

There is technology used in computer programs to plug in precise flying routes for remote operating planes.

The World Trade Center 7 had a tree fort built in it to fight terrorism. This tree fort terrorism fighting headquarters had its 23rd floors walls and windows reinforced.

The answer is that you need a satellite to control aircraft...and the allegation that somehow our satellites were used is simply a non-starter.

You are correct...you need a satellite

Satellites are used daily and have been for many years to remote operate planes.

Computer programs to place planes on precise flying routes also have been in use for many years.

Non-starter?

Yes a big fat non-starter; sort of like what I imagine any woman who looks at you thinks.

So someone took control of an outerspace satellite during 9/11 according to you. And you wonder why you're a laughing stock?

Creative Dreams, you are dealing with "Candycorn Logic"

If Candycorn says that commerical airplanes cannot be remote controlled, they cannot be remote controlled, period.

Why? Because Candycorn said so.

Trite...yes they can be controlled...not discretely; not with phone calls from the planes, not without taking over a satellite, not without anybody knowing about it you stupid motherfucker.
You're almost dumb enough to be one of CD's 50 or so socks. Not quite; but almost. Time will tell.

A 10 year old kid would be personally insulted by you comparing "Candycorn Logic" to their own.

The remote controlled plane theory is appealing CD, i'm interested to see how this perspective of what happened on 9/11 continues to evolve.

Because we all know the alleged pilots couldn't even fly a Cessna

The answer is that you need a satellite to control aircraft...and the allegation that somehow our satellites were used is simply a non-starter.

Satellites are used daily and have been for many years to remote operate planes.

Computer programs to place planes on precise flying routes also have been in use for many years.

Non-starter?

Yes a big fat non-starter; sort of like what I imagine any woman who looks at you thinks.

So someone took control of an outerspace satellite during 9/11 according to you. And you wonder why you're a laughing stock?

So someone took control? Why do you try and build it up to be some huge task?

Do you use your cellphone everyday? Does this too baffle you that it requires an outerspace satellite?

Non-starter?

sort of like what I imagine any woman who looks at you thinks.

Most women who look at me cream their jeans when I walk by....some even fall off the bar stool with their legs in the air...

Sorry to get off topic...here is a recap of what I would like to discuss...

A question I ponder is if the tree fort built within the World Trade Center 7 in which it had its terrorism fighting 23rd floors walls and windows reinforced; did this terrorism fighting headquarters have the 23rd floors walls and windows reinforced to make sure none of the remote operating equipment or wireless detonating controls were damaged from flying debris from the planes impacts?

Wouldn't it have made a perfect vantage point to be precise on impact floors of World Trade Center 1 & 2 and a subsequent setting of a detonating sequence for wireless explosives?

To be sure to get world support to obtain one of the most strategic squares on the worlds chessboard?

So basically 9/11 may have simply been a move of sacrificing a pawn to take a rook and gain a strategic square to stay in the match on the worlds chess game?

It was in the news just before 9/11 about now having technology to remote operate boeing planes in the event of a terrorism hijacking.

There is technology used in computer programs to plug in precise flying routes for remote operating planes.

The World Trade Center 7 had a tree fort built in it to fight terrorism. This tree fort terrorism fighting headquarters had its 23rd floor walls and windows reinforced.

Last edited:
These guys basically say;

"Read the NIST report"

"Read the 911 commission report"

They explain nothing in their own words to support whatever it is they are actually claiming, (which I have yet to read anything that resembles a claim explaining the events of 9/11). When evidence is presented contrary to the findings in these documents, they simply say its not true.

Using "Candycorn Logic" if they say its not rue, it must not be true.

These guys basically say;

"Read the NIST report"

"Read the 911 commission report"

They explain nothing in their own words to support whatever it is they are actually claiming, (which I have yet to read anything that resembles a claim explaining the events of 9/11). When evidence is presented contrary to the findings in these documents, they simply say its not true.

Using "Candycorn Logic" if they say its not rue, it must not be true.

The NIST report was forced to be revised to admit to substantial free fall for many floors where many floors of vertical supports acted as if they were completely removed from resistance...

The 9/11 Commission Report has most of the people involved in it saying we still don't know the truth about 9/11 and say they were stonewalled from investigating by White House, Top CIA, Top Military...

Last edited:
Which is why they get the ignore from me. They aren't interested in what took place. They simply like to slander those who try and converse intelligently on the anomalies and theories. I'm still wondering why you guys dont just ignore them and deal with those of us here looking for clarity.

It wastes so much time to bother with them. Just sayin'.

Usually stick with fishing forums but I seen this come up on a google search. Got curious and did a little checking and holy****! These are true and what the ****! I thought to myself even if only some checked out it would be ****ing crazy!
:lol: I wonder who's sock puppet this one was. Pretty pathetic when one has to make a fake account to try and shore up the retardedness that is the truthtard movement.

I have to agree it is pretty low to create socks......perhaps someone just got bored...lol

You bore the shit out of yourself too Probass?

Look at the map and see how the nearest tower to WTC7 has hit to be sure debris went away from it...

It was in the news just before 9/11 about remote flying boeing planes was successfully tested and this was developed to be able to take over a plane in the event of a terrorism hijacking....

Hmmm...very interesting...

Hmmm...WTC7 had a terrorism fighting treefort built 23rd floor....

Hmmm...very interesting...

Way to expose your extreme dishonest for all to see, CD. I showed you how your theory was impossible. Do you address it? No. You run away like the scared little bitch that you are and pretend Flight 11 was flown in from that angle to spare WTC 7 from debris.

So how did they guide in flight 11? They couldn't see the plane AND the North tower at the same time. How does one "precisely guide in" a plane when you can't see the plane AND the target at the same time? For flight 175 they couldn't even see the plane!

Now keep on trying to cover the FACT you're full of shit and you know it. :lol:

You don't need to see the plane to remote operate it.

There are developed computer programs in use to fly planes on precise coarses.

It was in the news just before 9/11 about remote flying boeing planes in the event of a terrorism hijacking.

The whole premise of you claiming they were doing it from WTC 7 was because of the view they would have of the towers to hit them. Thanks for admitting you're full of shit.

So what excuse do you have now for them risking everything by remotely flying the planes from WTC 7?

While you're at it, explain how the government managed to completely rework four planes without the airlines, any mechanics or the pilots noticing all this extra equipment, much less the complete rewrite of the software for two different models of planes. You DO realize it is all fly by wire now and the software that runs the plane would have to be re-written, right? :lol:

Now run away, little bitch. I am sure your playmates on the schoolyard are waiting for you to amaze them with your lies.

Yes, everyone is "running away like a little bitch" when they don't respond to your post in 30 seconds

When you don't respond to what I write and pretend the points I brought up were never brought up, you are indeed a little bitch. Yes, it suck. We know. But that is the price you have to pay to be a bullshit artist who is so ignorant he can't even respond to what is written. Instead you have to lie and whine like the pussy you are because you can't refute what I write. :lol: Care to explain how they had to be in WTC 7 to guide the planes in and see where the impact was? Care to explain how they wired up four planes without anyone noticing? Care to explain the lack of evidence showing the plane was not hijacked, but under remote control when there is plenty of evidence showing the hijackers were in control until the end? Care to explain the seriously fucked up logic that they destroyed WTC 7 just to get rid of evidence?

Or do you just want to run away like the little bitch you are?

Forum List

Back