9/11 facts to discuss....

My bad. Like I said.... CD spams the same bullshit time and time again. It is hard to keep track of what thread I've responded to. :lol:

CD getting his ass handed to him

Strangely enough, you were the very next poster. What's your excuse for pretending I've never addressed CD's bullshit?

BTW, are you still going to pretend I lied even though I have now posted proof I addressed his so called "facts"? Or are you going to do what you demand others do and man up to your mistake.

LOL, THAT is what passes for addressing a posters comments in your view, saying he's a "liar, it's BS" truthtard, and moving on to the next post as if you somehow honestly or fairly addressed ANYTHING!? Yeah real intelligent addressing you did there Parrot :lol:
Again no links from you to back up your assertions, zip, nada..Just the same old BS old worn out troll responses.

CD is as totally dishonest as you are. It isn't the first time I've debunked his shit. If you want links on a specific point, ask. We all know you're far too dishonest to actually look at the links. Hell, most of your links directly refute what you're trying to say!

It speaks volumes about your honesty, integrity and motives that all you can do is whine that I didn't post links instead of refuting the facts or posting links that refute what I post. In other words, you're just here to troll and whine like the little **** you are. Quite a reputation you've built for yourself as a complete jackass!

Now, do you care to refute any of the points I made, or are you just here to continue to troll and make an ass out of yourself?

Anyone ever going to address these facts about 9/11 time frame?
They've already been addressed numerous times. You ran away from the response like the disgusting little bitch that you are. I've never seen a bigger attention whore than you.
What a pussy! Instead of addressing any of this posters facts, you run and hide and call HIM the attention whore! :cuckoo:

Interesting how patriot911 can argue propaganda for the 9/11 "official story" spoonfed to the world every day, all day...

Most Americans are at their jobs much of the day and post a little. Is Patriot911 at his job all day posting a lot? Patriot911 is like some type of defense attorney who attempts to spin and manipulates facts out of existence in an attempt to sway the masses opinions in a propaganda campaign of some type...

Patriot911 is on a personal mission to educate the people and discredit the disinformation passed along by the "Truthtards"

He is himself the real truth movement, not the 1500 engineers at A&E for 9/11 truth or the Pilots for 9/11 truth, they are nothing more than nutjob LIARS spreading propaganda

My bad. Like I said.... CD spams the same bullshit time and time again. It is hard to keep track of what thread I've responded to. :lol:

CD getting his ass handed to him

Strangely enough, you were the very next poster. What's your excuse for pretending I've never addressed CD's bullshit?

BTW, are you still going to pretend I lied even though I have now posted proof I addressed his so called "facts"? Or are you going to do what you demand others do and man up to your mistake.

LOL, THAT is what passes for addressing a posters comments in your view, saying he's a "liar, it's BS" truthtard, and moving on to the next post as if you somehow honestly or fairly addressed ANYTHING!? Yeah real intelligent addressing you did there Parrot :lol:
Again no links from you to back up your assertions, zip, nada..Just the same old BS old worn out troll responses.

CD is as totally dishonest as you are. It isn't the first time I've debunked his shit. If you want links on a specific point, ask. We all know you're far too dishonest to actually look at the links. Hell, most of your links directly refute what you're trying to say!

It speaks volumes about your honesty, integrity and motives that all you can do is whine that I didn't post links instead of refuting the facts or posting links that refute what I post. In other words, you're just here to troll and whine like the little **** you are. Quite a reputation you've built for yourself as a complete jackass!

Now, do you care to refute any of the points I made, or are you just here to continue to troll and make an ass out of yourself?

you have debunked nothing ...ever..you just repeat the claim you have already...every time

:lol: Look at you fucking pathetic truthtards! All you can do is whine about the ass kickings you've received. If anyone had any doubts as to just how big a bunch of losers you shits are, your last posts should dispell all doubt.

BTW, eots, the fact you can't respond to my debunking of your bullshit means you've been debunked. Get over it already!

What a bunch of whiny little bitches!

There is nothing that needs to be debunked. The "truthtards' have all been proven to be insane and hate America.

It is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that fires can cause steel framed building to collapse. In fact, I am returning my grill for a full refund today because it is sure to collapse from the flames.

It doesn't matter if several other steel framed buildings were engulfed in raging fires for much longer periods of time than WTC 1,2, 7. Those buildings were different

There is nothing that needs to be debunked. The "truthtards' have all been proven to be insane and hate America.

It is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that fires can cause steel framed building to collapse. In fact, I am returning my grill for a full refund today because it is sure to collapse from the flames.

It doesn't matter if several other steel framed buildings were engulfed in raging fires for much longer periods of time than WTC 1,2, 7. Those buildings were different

Spoken like the truly retarded asshole you have proven yourself to be. Congratulations! :lol:

Spoken like the truly retarded asshole you have proven yourself to be. Congratulations! :lol:

So basically everything you claim regarding the collapse of WTC 1,2, 7 is retarded.

yes, you are right.

So basically everything you claim regarding the collapse of WTC 1,2, 7 is retarded.

yes, you are right.

Thanks for proving you don't know how to read. I said nothing about your claims in that post. I said you are a retarded asshole. :lol: Maybe next time you should have someone check your assumptions before you make a jackass out of yourself like that. :lol:

I wonder if a building actually fell on WTC 7, as SFC Ollie claims as his explanation for its collapse, if this floor would be able to withstand it.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is NOT Building 7 and stood with no problem even though it received real damage...many, many times more damage...

murrah_building.jpg
The reason the Murrah Building remained standing after the explosion that stripped away its outer shell is the support beams weren't softened by fire.

I watched a PBS discussion of this factor by a group of architects and engineers, including those who designed the World Trade Center, all of whom agreed the cause of the progressively vertical collapse was the weakening of support beams in its unique ("pinstripe") design.

I've done a quick Google search for some supportive documentation and the following is excerpted from a New York Times article:

(Excerpt)

Instead, the investigators tentatively conclude in nearly 500 pages of documents released Tuesday, the twin towers failed because the structural columns at the buildings' core, damaged by the impact of the airliners, buckled and shortened as the fires burned, gradually shifting more load to the tower's trademark exterior pinstripe columns. The exterior columns ultimately suffered such extraordinary stress and heat that they gave way.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/20/nyregion/20towers.html

(Close)

According to the chief engineering consultant to the architectural firm that designed the Towers, the inspiration for the conspiracy theories is the progressive vertical collapse which is characteristic of controlled demolitions is normal behavior of entire floors collapsing onto each other. It is precisely the effect demolition contractors produce with the aid of precisely timed cutting charges commencing at the upper, not lower, floors. It's called the "pancake" effect.

When those who have watched video of controlled demolitions saw the way the Towers collapsed the association naturally followed.

I watched a PBS discussion of this factor by a group of architects and engineers, including those who designed the World Trade Center, all of whom agreed the cause of the progressively vertical collapse was the weakening of support beams in its unique ("pinstripe") design.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJy7lhVK2xE]Richard Humenn P.E. - WTC Chief Electrical Design Engineer - AE911Truth.org - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fQlC2AIWrY]WTC Towers Designed to Withstand Impact of Loaded Boeing 707 - YouTube[/ame]

This is NOT Building 7 and stood with no problem even though it received real damage...many, many times more damage...

you are responding to a statement on building 7 with popular science disinfo about the twin towers...you have prove again and again all you know about 911 came from poular mechanics and dumbed down TV shows and that you dont even understand NISTs conclusions or how they were reached

Last edited:
Buildings 1 and 2 were of a unique design. Unique being TWO OF A KIND. I have asked Eots countless times to name another building BUILT like the Twin Towers. I never get an answer because HE KNOWS there aren't any others. And there never will be because THEY DIDN'T STAY UP!!

Buildings 1 and 2 were of a unique design. Unique being TWO OF A KIND. I have asked Eots countless times to name another building BUILT like the Twin Towers. I never get an answer because HE KNOWS there aren't any others. And there never will be because THEY DIDN'T STAY UP!!
It does not in anyway take away from the fact that steel reacts the same no matter the design of the buildings. To look at the fall of WTC 7 and not have at least a peculiar feeling about it, and wonder how the fuck it could fall down in such a short amount of time displaying many characteristics of a CD is to be a fucking idiot.
To then accept that it fell due to sporadic fires after watching other examples of real infernos in other structures is akin to being a brain dead zombie.
NIST manipulated the data to fit a preconceived outcome, and hid their work regarding the computer simulation so it can not be analyzed for replication. These are verifiable true facts that are there if one takes the time and puts forth the effort to look.

The questions remain as to how the temps of these fires reached the levels needed to overcome the steel, at the precise points and the precise times. And why do people insist that they didn't need to be that high to melt it, only high enough to weaken it, but always leave out the mentioning of the extremely high temps in the rubble piles that existed for 3 months. You can't have it both ways. Instantaneously melting the steel would explain the rapid decents rather then weakening of it as that is more gradual of a process, and time consuming. Steel dissipates heat and is thus spread out over a large area causing the building to be weak in some areas more then others, and we can reason, causing a partial, slow collapse of the weakest afflicted parts first.
Just like you can't have the energy used in the gravity only driven collapses, also doing other "work" such as pulverizing the concrete at the same time as it is being used to bend, break, smash steel beams and columns, with the force to laterally eject tons of the mass sideways hundreds of feet away.

In reality a gravity only driven collapse should have reasonably fallen towards the weakest point, and came down in a staggered manner, taking more time during the decent as the falling mass encountered the resistance NIST said it undoubtedly would.

The 9-11 attacks happened to terrorize America and the world into supporting military conquests in the ME. The people in the Bush administration have gone on record as saying this, and when one takes the time to see what positions they were in and what roles they played before, during and after the attacks, it should at the very least give folks a reason to question it all.

We are left to deal with the fact that nothing will ever happen to bring the truth out by the people in charge of keeping it under the rug. The forces allied behind the perpetrators have influenced all the lawmakers into thinking it is political suicide to bring about a new investigation or to even suggest anything other then Al Qaeda and fires from jet fuel, and a series of mistakes and coincidences and a hatred for are freedumbs are to blame. It seems that in their view, bringing the truth about who what and why the 9-11 attacks were allowed to happen, would lead to more upheaval and problems in America then what the attacks actually have done..so they remain :eusa_silenced: about it for this reason and others probably including the fear of blackmail, or even death for them and family members. I feel that many of them who could have done something then or by now simply took some money to help convince them to stay silent too.
But all in all, 9-11 was allowed to happen with influence from people inside and outside the US and pinned on their own recruits, and it is reasoned that there is nothing anyone can do for now other then to bring awareness to the public and the world at large in hopes the criminals who plan and carry out these things will pause knowing it wont be so easy to trick all of us anymore.

you are responding to a statement on building 7 with popular science disinfo about the twin towers...you have prove again and again all you know about 911 came from poular mechanics and dumbed down TV shows and that you dont even understand NISTs conclusions or how they were reached

wow Mikes life is so pathetic that he has to go way back into the archives and resurrect and old dead thread just to show off his ignorance about controlled demolitions and how all he does is go by disinfo by popular mechanics,how pathetic..Never mind that the murrah bld wasnt a controlled demolition.:lol::D:lol::lol: amazing how so many people here slept though junior high school science classes.:lol: agent candyass's handlers sure sent him here quickly.lol.

Last edited:
It does not in anyway take away from the fact that steel reacts the same no matter the design of the buildings. To look at the fall of WTC 7 and not have at least a peculiar feeling about it, and wonder how the fuck it could fall down in such a short amount of time displaying many characteristics of a CD is to be a fucking idiot.
To then accept that it fell due to sporadic fires after watching other examples of real infernos in other structures is akin to being a brain dead zombie.
NIST manipulated the data to fit a preconceived outcome, and hid their work regarding the computer simulation so it can not be analyzed for replication. These are verifiable true facts that are there if one takes the time and puts forth the effort to look.

The questions remain as to how the temps of these fires reached the levels needed to overcome the steel, at the precise points and the precise times. And why do people insist that they didn't need to be that high to melt it, only high enough to weaken it, but always leave out the mentioning of the extremely high temps in the rubble piles that existed for 3 months. You can't have it both ways. Instantaneously melting the steel would explain the rapid decents rather then weakening of it as that is more gradual of a process, and time consuming. Steel dissipates heat and is thus spread out over a large area causing the building to be weak in some areas more then others, and we can reason, causing a partial, slow collapse of the weakest afflicted parts first.
Just like you can't have the energy used in the gravity only driven collapses, also doing other "work" such as pulverizing the concrete at the same time as it is being used to bend, break, smash steel beams and columns, with the force to laterally eject tons of the mass sideways hundreds of feet away.

In reality a gravity only driven collapse should have reasonably fallen towards the weakest point, and came down in a staggered manner, taking more time during the decent as the falling mass encountered the resistance NIST said it undoubtedly would.

The 9-11 attacks happened to terrorize America and the world into supporting military conquests in the ME. The people in the Bush administration have gone on record as saying this, and when one takes the time to see what positions they were in and what roles they played before, during and after the attacks, it should at the very least give folks a reason to question it all.

We are left to deal with the fact that nothing will ever happen to bring the truth out by the people in charge of keeping it under the rug. The forces allied behind the perpetrators have influenced all the lawmakers into thinking it is political suicide to bring about a new investigation or to even suggest anything other then Al Qaeda and fires from jet fuel, and a series of mistakes and coincidences and a hatred for are freedumbs are to blame. It seems that in their view, bringing the truth about who what and why the 9-11 attacks were allowed to happen, would lead to more upheaval and problems in America then what the attacks actually have done..so they remain :eusa_silenced: about it for this reason and others probably including the fear of blackmail, or even death for them and family members. I feel that many of them who could have done something then or by now simply took some money to help convince them to stay silent too.
But all in all, 9-11 was allowed to happen with influence from people inside and outside the US and pinned on their own recruits, and it is reasoned that there is nothing anyone can do for now other then to bring awareness to the public and the world at large in hopes the criminals who plan and carry out these things will pause knowing it wont be so easy to trick all of us anymore.

candyass-aka obamaerica sure never gets tired of getting his ass handed to him on a platter.His handlers sure pay him well to keep coming back for his constant ass beatings he gets here everyday.:lol::D:D

Forum List

Back