9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

The ones who did this are alive and well.
547.jpg

Connect the money dots.

the shills and the bush/obama dupes cover their ears and close their eyes anytime you show them vidoes of pesky facts they cant counter.:abgg2q.jpg:

they do this EVERYTIME like clockwork when you post-:scared1::D

Connect the money dots.

the shills and the bush/obama dupes cover their ears and close their eyes anytime you show them vidoes of pesky facts they cant counter.:abgg2q.jpg:

they do this EVERYTIME like clockwork when you post-:scared1::D

It doesn't help when people clutter up the board with Infowars
junk news. That's just playing the devil's advocate and keeping people misinformed.

Alex Jones has big balls, and I respect him for taking on the establishment, but he's a nutcase. He went over-the-top conspiracy theorist about everything and lost credibilty - even Jesse Ventura or someone like that knows when to shut up about certain things.

At least three notable anomalous events occurred at the World Trade Center in the weeks and months leading up to September 11, 2001, which may have related to the imminent terrorist attacks but could not have been caused by al-Qaeda, the group supposedly responsible for 9/11.

There was an increase in security at the Trade Center in the two weeks before 9/11, for reasons that are unclear, which only ended the day before the attacks. Also, the fire alarm system in World Trade Center Building 7 was placed on "test condition" every morning in the seven days before the attacks and on the day of 9/11. While it was in this mode, any alarms would be ignored. WTC 7 was a massive skyscraper located just north of the Twin Towers, which mysteriously collapsed late in the afternoon of September 11. And some of the elevators in the Twin Towers were out of service in the months before the attacks, supposedly due to maintenance work or modernization.

It seems odd that these events happened at the World Trade Center just before the Twin Towers were the target of a terrorist attack and three of the Trade Center buildings collapsed. It would have been notable if just one of them occurred in the period leading up to 9/11. The fact that all three did is remarkable.

Osama bin Laden—the man who supposedly ordered the 9/11 attacks—and his al-Qaeda terrorist organization would surely have been unable to bring about these events. Therefore, if the official account of 9/11 is true and they were responsible for the attacks, then it must have been just a coincidence that these events occurred before September 11. But if the events were related to preparations for the attacks on the World Trade Center, this would cast serious doubt on the official narrative of 9/11.

A new investigation of the attacks would be necessary to determine if the unusual events at the World Trade Center in the period leading up to 9/11 were significant and, if they were, what their purposes were. All the same, we can at least consider possible reasons for them.

It is possible, for example, that they related to efforts to secretly prepare the Twin Towers and WTC 7 to be brought down with explosives as part of the 9/11 attacks. Perhaps the heightened security at the World Trade Center and the supposed maintenance work on the elevators were intended to create cover stories for the men who were planting the explosives. If a person inquired about mysterious workers they had seen at the Trade Center, they could be falsely told these men were there to repair the elevators or help out in response to the heightened security. Or if someone asked about unusual work they had noticed being carried out in the buildings, they could be told this work related to repairs on the elevators, even though it in fact related to the preparations for demolishing the buildings.

Security Alerts, Disabled Fire Alarms, and Unused Elevators: Suspicious Events at the World Trade Center Before 9/11

most importantly, it was not raining in manhattan that day-----an OBVIOUS PLAN

as always,you have a shitting problem roise,you cant ipen you mouth shill without shitting all over the floor:9:
:haha::iyfyus.jpg:

rosie and candyass indeed are showing who they REALLY are INDEED.:2up:

Keep talking. Show who you really are.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks

Last edited:
The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....

The paid shills of Israel that have penetrated this site like Rosie and candyass for example,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are because bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they cant get around and nobody has ever been able to debunk.

Last edited:
The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Call me skeptical....
If the mainstream media could do its job
everyone would be skeptical. What people don't know by and large is that when Bush declared it an 'Act of War', 9/11 was never investigated as a 'crime'. Witnesses, evidence anything and everything was deemed classified, victims settled out of court...everyone signed NDA's and so on. Ashecroft , Chertoff and Giuliani did the cover-up, the Patriot Act was signed and NSA took care of the rest. And we are still at war with this enemy- the terrorists we created. All the deception goes back to who knew about 9/11 before it happened.

you are not questioning the government------you are spitting shit[/QUOTE]
If I need the opinion of a troll
you'll be the first to know. Bye bye now.[/QUOTE]

The trolls^ are awake already I see.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you just knew it was just a matter of time before their handlers sent them here to troll.LOL

Last edited:
That op guy just never explains his argument....just another truther, trolling around with his Youtube conspiracy videos.:26:

shills like candyass and Rosie always cover their ears and close their eyes just as their handlers tell them to do to never look at the evidence and listen to the best experts in the world.:abgg2q.jpg:

candyass and rosie i guarantee are murderers themselves in real life.

Last edited:
you are not asking questions-----you are babbling
Keep talking. Show who you really are.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks
There has never been any evidence of demolition s and the argument of controlled demo is self defeating and idiotic.

A lot of engineers disagree.

9/11 destruction “controlled demolition” — fact or fiction? - constructconnect.com - Daily Commercial News

Trolls soupy,candyass and rosie have no interest whatsoever what experts in their fields have to say,they are the kind of moron idiots that if their car was having a problem,that if a mechanic told them they need a new engine,they would not listen to him,they would listen to the dim witted girlfriend of theirs who told them there was nothing wrong with the car.:abgg2q.jpg:

Call me skeptical....

The paid shills of Israel that have penetrated this site like Rosie and candyass for example,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are because bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they cant get around and nobody has ever been able to debunk.

Dont know if they're paid shills or just stupid.

As someone who has worked with structural/mechanical engineering all my life the evidence is glaring.
You never have failures like this in the real world.
The failure points are obvious when you see damage like this. They always fail at the point of damage and they never fail in the entire structure,it's always at the weak point.

Last edited:
Call me skeptical....

As someone who has worked with structural engineering all my life the evidence is glaring.
The failure points are obvious when you see damage like this. They always fail at the point of damage and they never fail in the entire structure,it's always at the weak point.

yeah their paid shills they troll the boards night and day 24 hours a day and LIE when they cant counter facts always going int evade mode which is what that link that angelos posted shows how paid shills act.

two of those three ALSO i know,post on other message boards as well.NOBODY has that kind of time on their hands to go around posting on MULTIPLE message boards posting outright lies like they do and evading evidence as they always do UNLESS they are paid shills.

people that are just stupid and cant think for themselves,when you give them facst they cant get around,they just trow one liner insults in defeat and leave,they dont keep coming back for the major ass beatings they suffer as these three do,thats HOW you can these three are indeed paid shills for Langley or the mossad.

Call me skeptical....

As someone who has worked with structural engineering all my life the evidence is glaring.

yeah their paid shills they troll the boards night and day 24 hours a day and LIE when they cant counter facts always going int evade mode which is what that link that angelos posted shows how paid shills act.

two of those three ALSO i know,post on other message boards as well.NOBODY has that kind of time on their hands to go around posting on MULTIPLE message boards posting outright lies like they do and evading evidence as they always do UNLESS they are paid shills.

people that are just stupid and cant think for themselves,when you give them facst they cant get around,they just trow one liner insults in defeat and leave,they dont keep coming back for the major ass beatings they suffer as these three do,thats HOW you can these three are indeed paid shills for Langley or the mossad.

Not so sure they're paid shills,especially when it comes to women.
They just dont get the mechanics of things. My Wife is extremely intelligent when it comes to mathematics and got a scholarship to Princeton because of it.
But try and get her to explain basic mechanical principles and she falls on her face and she freely admits it.
I've made flight hardware for the shuttle program and prototype work on the F-22 Raptor....it totally baffles her.

Call me skeptical....

Not so sure they're paid shills,especially when it comes to women.
They just dont get the mechanics of things. My Wife is extremely intelligent when it comes to mathematics and got a scholarship to Princeton because of it.
But try and get her to explain basic mechanical principles and she falls on her face and she freely admits it.
I've made flight hardware for the shuttle program and prototype work on the F-22 Raptor....it totally baffles her.

well candyass and soupy are dudes so THEY are,as i said,THEY go to multiple sites ,i have experience and a long history with these two lying trolls,trust me,these two particular ones are,Rosie you may be right about.

Forum List

Back