9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

The biggest things I call into question when viewing the trade center incidents.
Three buildings,two of which were among the tallest in the world,falling in their own foot print,one of which never got hit by a plane. I mean come on!!! You have two very tall buildings with the majority of the damage being on one side of the building. Shouldnt those buildings have fallen towards the side with the most damage? Then for all three to do the same thing? I call Bullshit.
Zero film from one the most surveilled buildings on the planet....the pentagon.
There's a shitload of other stuff that doesnt add up.
Call me skeptical....

You have to be one of the dumbest pieces of shit to ever post on the internet. The only thing that adds up is your IQ is about equal to a cold day in northern Florida in the winter.

No film?

One didn't get hit by a plane?

If you believe that shit, I suggest you get Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy to hold a joint press conference about their doubters!

You're a fucken idiot.
Building 7 did not get hit by a plane,everyone knows this.

Admiral Idiot is ANOTHER one of those paid shills here that has penetrated the forum who goes around evading evidence and LIES and trolls EVERYWHERE he goes.

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission that NONE of these trolls or the government has ever been able to debunk that explosives brought down the towers since it was not by an airliner and came down the same way,the shills make the most ludicrous lies when they are getting their ass beat up all the time in defeat everyday.LOL

Long ago----when I was still a young woman-----and doing work here and there to pay college expenses-----I did tutoring of idiots like ram and his supporters-----in the basics of physics and plane geometry. The collapse of the buildings was TYPICAL IMPLOSION. I watched it happen

Long ago----when I was still a young woman-----and doing work here and there to pay college expenses-----I did tutoring of idiots like ram and his supporters-----in the basics of physics and plane geometry. The collapse of the buildings was TYPICAL IMPLOSION. I watched it happen

I worked with NASA/Lockheed martin engineers on a daily basis and saw the results of failures and worked to prevent them.
You're a neophyte at best.
You played checkers,I played chess.
Try again chickie......

I worked with NASA/Lockheed martin engineers on a daily basis and saw the results of failures and worked to prevent them.
Try again chickie......

BS ^^^^^ -----the simplest principles are a mystery to idiots like you

Try again chickie......

So how many fighters did you send into service, Space Shuttles for that matter?

Try again chickie......

Interesting question-----lots-----not space shuttles. I have decided who shall fight---who shall be sent to the brig and who shall have his GUN BACK INTO HIS POSSESSION------what has this have to do with anything?.

Try again chickie......

Interesting question-----lots-----not space shuttles. I have decided who shall fight---who shall be sent to the brig and who shall have his GUN BACK INTO HIS POSSESSION------what has this have to do with anything?.

So you're an administrator....
Let me know when you actually build the weapons of war we send our troops into combat with.
And how you make those weapons as safe as they can be made.
Yeah...you dont.

Try again chickie......

Let me know when you actually build the weapons of war we send our troops into combat with.
Yeah...you dont.
ROTC - probably went to a $100 K a year military school.

Try again chickie......

Yeah...you dont.

You give her to much credit.

Yeah...you dont.

both entirely wrong----no ROTC-----no military school -----just a person of
great responsibility

Yeah...you dont.

both entirely wrong----no ROTC-----no military school -----just a person of
great responsibility

I'll give you credit.
At least you gave up your true abilities.

I'm gonna say one thing here. I don't care if anyone replies or not.
I've been all around up and down the World Trade Center several times in the 70's and 80's, and saw 9/11 after work on TV that day and knew about the Solomon Brothers building that collapsed later from watching BBC at the time, and so I smelled a rat from day one, because nobody in the western media covered it except for a few small one-time sound bites.

And the more I study it, the more I'm sure this was an inside job, before during and after.
And ALL THREE towers were wired to blow weeks, maybe months before 9/11, and it may be proven one day.

I've been all around up and down the World Trade Center several times in the 70's and 80's, and saw 9/11 after work on TV that day and knew about the Solomon Brothers building that collapsed later from watching BBC at the time, and so I smelled a rat from day one, because nobody in the western media covered it except for a few small one-time sound bites.

And the more I study it, the more I'm sure this was an inside job, before during and after.

nobody "covered it"??? I watched it in real time. OK----so those planes did not
run into the buildings----it was an ANIMATION as your IMAM claimed.-----oh----that.
What else did you learn in the mosque?

upload_2019-8-17_20-56-48.jpeg

And ALL THREE towers were wired to blow weeks, maybe months before 9/11, and it may be proven one day.

Its already been proven they were wired for explosives,not in the traditional typical way you think of in wiring buildings,wired in the way you just got to hit a transmit button to set them off where you dont have a long string of wire to have to wire it. just have it planted in key parts and hit the tramsnitter button,its already been proven they were wired with explosives despite what the shills and government and lamestream media tell us,the only question is WHEN will it be proven they were wired months in advance which is ALSO a given.

Forum List

Back