9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

IMHO, the real conspiracy is lack of transparency and clarity in governance

Of course this all snowballed after 9/11 in the mad rush all our scared rabbit Congresscritters were in to create the PA, as well as our very own gestapo

The rabid right cheered it all on, the same fools who want sm government.....while the left's warnings of it all coming back to bite us in the azz was met with cat calls of 'loonie liberals' and 'freedom fries'

America hasn't been America since , nor do i suspect it will ever come back

and that......is ...totally....the...rights....fault.....

~S~

America indeed has not been the same since then,we lost so many freedoms after that and have continually lost more and more since. we are for sure living in a brave new world as the title of that book says.

Try reading the report which is even better.

Like I said second hand claims are worthless which is why your assertions are self defeating

Thats a government report straight from the NIST you idiot.

Maybe you noticed the heading...

"Due to a lapse in government funding, the majority of this website is not being updated until further notice."
NIST websites for programs using non-appropriated funds (NVLAP and PSCR) or those that are excepted from the shutdown (such as NVD) will continue to be available and updated.
None of which proves your various assertions.

Name a modern high rise taken down by a fire.
Not only is it extremely unlikely to happen it's also extremely unlikely it would fall in its own footprint.
Who says it is unlikely ?

It is unlikely or likely as anything else and how many towers have been hit by planes.

You are no authority.and you are wrong.

I'll ask again.....
Name one modern day high rise that has been taken down by fire......I'll wait.

you will be waiting and waiting and waiting since there is none.:abgg2q.jpg:

you will be waiting and waiting and waiting since there is none.

It doesn't matter anymore. The enemy has accomplished their main goal - dumbing down the American population with lies and propaganda, to the point where only a handful of us even care what happened anymore. The Constitution is no longer worth the hemp paper it's written on, we're at constant war and soon to be (if not already) bankrupt.

It doesn't matter anymore. The enemy has accomplished their main goal - dumbing down the American population with lies and propaganda, to the point where only a handful of us even care what happened anymore. The Constitution is no longer worth the hemp paper it's written on, we're at constant war and soon to be (if not already) bankrupt.

i know,how the american people ever let it come to this point where we became a banana republic where our politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for and not be held accountable for their crimes the same way we are and have let the federal reserve system control their whole lives like they have and to hace a system where BOTH parties are corrupt and one in the same,it just makes me sick to be part of this human race that allowed all this to happen.

i know,how the american people ever let it come to this point where we became a banana republic where our politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for and not be held accountable for their crimes the same way we are and have let the federal reserve system control their whole lives like they have and to hace a system where BOTH parties are corrupt and one in the same,it just makes me sick to be part of this human race that allowed all this to happen.
Of course both parties ....Nancy Pelosi has been on the House Intelligence Committee forever - since before 9/11.

I'm gonna say one thing here. I don't care if anyone replies or not.
I've been all around up and down the World Trade Center several times in the 70's and 80's, and saw 9/11 after work on TV that day and knew about the Solomon Brothers building that collapsed later from watching BBC at the time, and so I smelled a rat from day one, because nobody in the western media covered it except for a few small one-time sound bites.

And the more I study it, the more I'm sure this was an inside job, before during and after.
And ALL THREE towers were wired to blow weeks, maybe months before 9/11, and it may be proven one day.

Well then…. tell us what you think happened in some reasonable detail…. No videos that I’m not going to watch, art work, etc… Just type out a paragraph or two detailing what you think happened. I promise to read every word. Hopefully, you’ll be somewhat more of a man than those who think like you and date to state what you think happened in a few paragraphs. History says you won’t.

The floor is yours. Go.

I'm gonna say one thing here. I don't care if anyone replies or not.
I've been all around up and down the World Trade Center several times in the 70's and 80's, and saw 9/11 after work on TV that day and knew about the Solomon Brothers building that collapsed later from watching BBC at the time, and so I smelled a rat from day one, because nobody in the western media covered it except for a few small one-time sound bites.

And the more I study it, the more I'm sure this was an inside job, before during and after.
And ALL THREE towers were wired to blow weeks, maybe months before 9/11, and it may be proven one day.

Well then…. tell us what you think happened in some reasonable detail…. No videos that I’m not going to watch, art work, etc… Just type out a paragraph or two detailing what you think happened. I promise to read every word. Hopefully, you’ll be somewhat more of a man than those who think like you and date to state what you think happened in a few paragraphs. History says you won’t.

The floor is yours. Go.
In the middle of supper right now but I'll be back.

The floor is yours. Go.
First , you already basically know what I think happened from what I said in my OP.
(...and many like myself believe it was an all-out inside job, planned months, perhaps years in advance. )
So, you want a typical 'conspiracy theory' answer which I can't give you because I'm not a 'conspiracy theorist', or a 'truther' or whatever else you want to label me as. One thing I know is that as distrust in government ( or shadow government ) grows, so does the number of people like me asking questions . And that's all I can do is be another Johnny Appleseed
passing on the word and if I lose a few family members and so-called friends along the way, it's their loss not mine.

575b6edd075855161b2c9947026ccde1.jpg

The floor is yours. Go.
First , you already basically know what I think happened from what I said in my OP.
(...and many like myself believe it was an all-out inside job, planned months, perhaps years in advance. )
So, you want a typical 'conspiracy theory' answer which I can't give you because I'm not a 'conspiracy theorist', or a 'truther' or whatever else you want to label me as. One thing I know is that as distrust in government ( or shadow government ) grows, so does the number of people like me asking questions . And that's all I can do is be another Johnny Appleseed
passing on the word and if I lose a few family members and so-called friends along the way, it's their loss not mine.

575b6edd075855161b2c9947026ccde1.jpg

And again a conspiracy kook is given a forum and backs down.

He answered your question and because you didn't like his answer you resort to calling names and belittle him. And again I don't think the forum is yours to give.

Any body that is capable of doing a little research and thinking for there self can see that it was a inside job you are clearly not in that category.

He answered your question and because you didn't like his answer you resort to calling names and belittle him. And again I don't think the forum is yours to give.

Any body that is capable of doing a little research and thinking for there self can see that it was a inside job you are clearly not in that category.

Okay, who did it according to the OP?

You tell us. It's your conspiracy.
We're just conspiracy analysts asking questions.

You tell us. It's your conspiracy.
We're just conspiracy analysts asking questions.

19 guys from the Middle East as all of the evidence supports.

If you believe differently please tell us who you think did it.

19 guys from the Middle East as all of the evidence supports.

If you believe differently please tell us who you think did it.
Nobody is suggesting Osama bin Laden and some alQaeda ops were not involved .
In fact, I believe they were used as patsies and allowed to board the planes they planned to hijack. I personally believe the planes were flown by remote control from somewhere, but either way the twin towers and the Solomon Brothers building were rigged for controlled demolition probably weeks before. By whom, and for what reasons, maybe we'll never know. My goal is to keep the subject alive and to encourage others to do some research and ask their own questions.

Never stop asking questions and maybe we can prevent another 9/11.

Last edited:
actually four buildings went down-------the two towers, ---the nearby office building
and a local church-------the ONLY buildings directly hit by the planes were the two
towers. --------how many people were directly hit by the atom bomb dropped in
Hiroshima? Did you pass high school physics? I did

I assume you're referring to building seven which of course is part of the tower complex.
It just caught fire and magically collapsed.....into its own footprint.

And you want to talk physics? How is it possible for two towers with more damage to one side fall straight down into their own foot prints?

actually four buildings went down-------the two towers, ---the nearby office building
and a local church-------the ONLY buildings directly hit by the planes were the two
towers. --------how many people were directly hit by the atom bomb dropped in
Hiroshima? Did you pass high school physics? I did

I assume you're referring to building seven which of course is part of the tower complex.
It just caught fire and magically collapsed.....into its own footprint.

And you want to talk physics? How is it possible for two towers with more damage to one side fall straight down into their own foot prints?

PHYSICS------blast injury------- what it does to PEOPLE----it also does to local structures.
Simple model for the simple minded------you don't have to be hit by a bomb in order to
DIE FROM A BOMB------in fact you do not have to be HIT by anything other than the force
of the explosion. The collapse of the towers created a HUGE OUTPUT OF ENERGY--

you remember ENERGY E

You do realize that not a single modern day high rise has ever collapsed due to fire right?

what are we calling a "modern high rise"??? and how many have been struck by passenger
planes?

The twin towers were built to withstand plane strikes.
You sure are lacking when it comes to info on this subject.

yep she has done no research what soever into that.LOL

The buildings were death traps that’s the crime here.
The crime is that there was never a criminal investigation and evidence was destroyed ( a felony itself - Michael Chertoff would be the first fall guy there)

best damn post on this thread.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

Incredible how that describes EXACTLY the JFK assassination as well isn't it? expect at LEAST one of the shills to post a smiley in defeat over this post since i took them to school.:D

Forum List

Back