9/11 Explosive Connections - The 9/11 Masterminds

Well that was genius....
Tell me how a building that was two blocks over collapsed when no plane hit it?
And how is it the most surveilled place in America didnt get a vid of a plane crashing into it?

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

I can show you where it was in relation to the towers if you'd like.
Hell,I'll show you here.....
map.gif

I already posted the map you fucking retard!

Is that building two blocks from the WTC 1 building? No. End of your fucked up deranged delusions.

The fuck it's not ya dumbass!!!
It's the second block away and the plane hit the SW corner of building one sending the debris to the NW and building 6 was between the both.

Building 7 was supposedly brought down by fire which is bullshit!!!

Whoops....
I mean sending the debris to the NE. Building 6 is to the S of building 7. So how could the debris take a hard left?
Rosie O'Donnell claims "it's impossible to melt steel with fire".
You two share a lot in common.

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Is that building two blocks from the WTC 1 building? No. End of your fucked up deranged delusions.

It's the second block away and the plane hit the SW corner of building one sending the debris to the NW and building 6 was between the both.

Whoops....
I mean sending the debris to the NE. Building 6 is to the S of building 7. So how could the debris take a hard left?

Given what we know now, anyone that believes the official bullshit story of 9/11/01 simply hasn't paid attention.

Two blocks over?

Catch a fucking clue!

map.gif

Whoops....

So if the steel melted wouldnt it have done so where the most fuel was?

It's unimportant really, but I'd be interested in knowing why Donald Trump lied about 9/11.
He claims that morning actually witnessing some of the jumpers
who were (in fact) leaping to their deaths, from his Trump Tower terrace in uptown Manhattan.
( which would have been impossible even with binoculars on a clear day - you could see the towers from there
- the ESB/ Rock Cntr area but not people. I've been there many times )Maybe he really is a pathological liar as some have said, but I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
He also bragged that he had the tallest building still standing in that part of town. Considering what happened, it's a pretty sick thing to say.

Given what we know now, anyone that believes the official bullshit story of 9/11/01 simply hasn't paid attention.

Not even counting the physical evidence ( and the cover-up and destruction of evidence), common sense should tell anyone with half a brain who's watched the video footage that all three buildings were brought down with explosives. Tower 1 (South Tower) which the second plane crashed into should have fallen over sideways if anything. And there's no doubt about Tower 7 with eyewitness accounts of being warned the building was about to come down and then hearing explosions.

Last edited:

Not even counting the physical evidence ( and the cover-up and destruction of evidence), common sense should tell anyone with half a brain who's watched the video footage that all three buildings were brought down with explosives. Tower 1 (South Tower) which the second plane crashed into should have fallen over sideways if anything. And there's no doubt about Tower 7 with eyewitness accounts of being warned the building was about to come down and then hearing explosions.

Watch this video and explain your thinking. Did they SEE any explosions? No.

Watch this video and explain your thinking. Did they SEE any explosions? No.

You want to get into a dick measuring contest?

I started as an aerospace engineering student in college, taught by many of the professors that built the space shuttle, and then switched to computer science. I have minors in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer science. physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Later, I was a propulsion plant engineer in the Navy operating modified 600 PSI steam and 1200 PSI steam propulsion plants.

Just FYI, I taught most high school mathematics, but since I so talented, I also taught history and government.

Sweeping up the floors where they build equipment, doesn't count! You lose!

Well you have proven one thing you can have a good education and still be a dumbass.

.... you can have a good education and still be a dumbass.

I started as an aerospace engineering student in college, taught by many of the professors that built the space shuttle, and then switched to computer science. I have minors in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer science. physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Later, I was a propulsion plant engineer in the Navy operating modified 600 PSI steam and 1200 PSI steam propulsion plants.

Just FYI, I taught most high school mathematics, but since I so talented, I also taught history and government.

Well you have proven one thing you can have a good education and still be a dumbass.
So you agree that it's a big cover up ?

Gravity fucking works, dumbass!

The building was collapsing, duh! That's why they were warned. They pulled all of the firefighters out because they knew it was unstable and likely to collapse.

D0 you know what happens when a floor crashes down in a building? It sounds just lie an explosion! Demolition charges sound more like firecrackers than explosions. I have been INSIDE building when explosive charges were used to breach walls and doors. It is not even close to the sound of an explosion!

I have never seen anyone so dead set on proving that you are incapable of rational thought.

You proved you don't know how to properly quote a posting, dumbass!

Forum List

Back