9/11 After A Decade: Have We Learned Anything?

Boats/ships get inundated with WATER when they develop a leak dumbass,... no comparison. Learn something before you speak about 9-11, and make stupid comparisons.
Again 3 buildings, 2 planes, kerosene as fuel to destroy massive steel buildings, in 10 secs. no resistance by the lower structures, uniform roof line acceleration... and no reasonable explanation except your stupid posts and gifs for responses,, but that's what we have come to expect from Dawgshit101.
your ignorance slip is showing, the point (unlike the one on the top of your skull) was that psik and you don't know shit about physics ,engineering or much of anything else...back to my point ,the planes were traveling around 600mph and weighed several tons, at that speed they were carrying a HUGE amount of kinetic energy...just like the Kamikaze planes .
when the airliners struck, that energy was transferred forcefully into the towers fatally damaging the structures . like a big bullet.
the other thing you intentionally missed was psik's dumb ass comment about "mass" he (like yourself) is laboring under the delusion that the wtc's were solid objects .
to state the painfully obvious, they, like everything else is mostly empty space.
the wtc's like all skyscrapers were surprisingly delicate, one or two strikes in the right place and it's over...BTW I explained the same way I would to a 5th grader...so you'd understand.

Bullshit, the towers withstood the plane impacts like they were designed to. There were holes in the sides of them...air got in...Kamakaze strikes on ships create holes too...only WATER gets in fatally sinking the ships..You're comparison sucks, so does your thinking and logic.
You don't seem to know jack shit about the physics involved in the wtc destruction. Again 2 planes completely destroyed 3 massive buildings, with uniform roof line acceleration, in around 10 secs.
Fire is blamed...All caused by 19 Arabs with box cutters, on the same day as military drills that confused the shit out of the defenses.

Your too stupid to even question that BS storyline, despite the vast discrepancies that don't add up to what was told, it just goes through your empty head. Morons like you give critical thinking Americans a bad name.
another long winded dodge!!

your ignorance slip is showing, the point (unlike the one on the top of your skull) was that psik and you don't know shit about physics ,engineering or much of anything else...back to my point ,the planes were traveling around 600mph and weighed several tons, at that speed they were carrying a HUGE amount of kinetic energy...just like the Kamikaze planes .
when the airliners struck, that energy was transferred forcefully into the towers fatally damaging the structures . like a big bullet.
the other thing you intentionally missed was psik's dumb ass comment about "mass" he (like yourself) is laboring under the delusion that the wtc's were solid objects .
to state the painfully obvious, they, like everything else is mostly empty space.
the wtc's like all skyscrapers were surprisingly delicate, one or two strikes in the right place and it's over...BTW I explained the same way I would to a 5th grader...so you'd understand.

Bullshit, the towers withstood the plane impacts like they were designed to. There were holes in the sides of them...air got in...Kamakaze strikes on ships create holes too...only WATER gets in fatally sinking the ships..You're comparison sucks, so does your thinking and logic.
You don't seem to know jack shit about the physics involved in the wtc destruction. Again 2 planes completely destroyed 3 massive buildings, with uniform roof line acceleration, in around 10 secs.
Fire is blamed...All caused by 19 Arabs with box cutters, on the same day as military drills that confused the shit out of the defenses.

Your too stupid to even question that BS storyline, despite the vast discrepancies that don't add up to what was told, it just goes through your empty head. Morons like you give critical thinking Americans a bad name.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
as usual troll daws kid got schooled major big time by you like he does everyday by people in the jfk and 9/11 threads.He is so easy to school its unreal that he is no challenge at all.:lol::lol::lol: Like all loyal Bush dupes,he slept through junior high science classes and then got into drugs unless he was born retarded which is more likely.
Bahahahahahahahahahah!

We did learn that Iraq had nothing to do with 911, but that it made no difference on our war.

After all we invaded them to bring them democracy.
Yeah remember all the hype trying to connect Iraq? The Plame fiasco?
No WMDs, wasted money, and lives. Same with Afghanistan. 9-11 was the kickoff to fulfill the PNAC agenda. You would think there would come a time in everyone's thinking that stuff just does not add up. I don't understand why some folks try to defend the corrupt liars, when it is so obvious, there's 10 years of obfuscations, and discrepancies.
Even the OBL "raid" is extremely questionable, and now AlQaeda are good guys in Libya?
C'mon now enough is enough.
extreme bullshit.... you just keep hammering that square peg into that round hole!

So let's look at thinking in the TRUTHER(accept no substitutes) world.

George Bush was too stupid to plant WMD's to justify the Iraq war.

Dick Cheney was so stupid he couldn't tell the difference between his hunting partner and a bird.

Yet these two men designed and executed a conspiracy perfectly, and in a way no one has been able to find any shred of evidence for in 10 years.

:cuckoo:

Dick Cheney was so stupid he couldn't tell the difference between his hunting partner and a bird.

Yet these two men designed and executed a conspiracy perfectly, and in a way no one has been able to find any shred of evidence for in 10 years.

I don't believe Bush was a mastermind of any kind. He was a tool. Same with Cheney..It is stupid to say that BOOOOOSH did it all. Bush was the face the American people looked at as their leader who lied to them and misled many of our young people to enlist.
Who also looked the other way, and demanded that no one even question what happened on 9-11 or even entertain other theories, while fighting against an investigation on the events of 9-11 for the public, and especially the families.

I don't believe Bush was a mastermind of any kind. He was a tool. Same with Cheney..It is stupid to say that BOOOOOSH did it all. Bush was the face the American people looked at as their leader who lied to them and misled many of our young people to enlist.
Who also looked the other way, and demanded that no one even question what happened on 9-11 or even entertain other theories, while fighting against an investigation on the events of 9-11 for the public, and especially the families.

So then who was the mastermind of the conspiracy to demolish the WTC?

Rumsfeld, who couldn't keep the unaccounted for 2.3 trillion dollars story from getting out?

The CIA, who couldn't keep Iran-Contra a secret?

The Bilderburgs, who can't keep protesters and the media from finding out where their meetings are held?

the bullshit is getting so deep ,it's time to strap on my wings .

i look around me and witness how pathetically weak humanity chooses to be, and say to myself............
you get what you deserve, and there is more to life than your boat and bigscreen

We've learned letting Republicans wage war is insane.

But letting Democrats like Brak Obama, LBJ and JFK wage war is perfectly acceptable. :cuckoo:
war is never acceptable but sometimes necessary.

Absolutely.

But rdope thinks if a Republican President does it, it's insane. But if a Dem does it, well then it has to be a noble, just cause and should be waged, even if 58,000 of our boys never see their families again.

but letting democrats like brak obama, lbj and jfk wage war is perfectly acceptable. :cuckoo:
war is never acceptable but sometimes necessary.

absolutely.

But rdope thinks if a republican president does it, it's insane. But if a dem does it, well then it has to be a noble, just cause and should be waged, even if 58,000 of our boys never see their families again.
"cry havoc ...and let slip the dogs of war!"

Last edited:
absolutely.

But rdope thinks if a republican president does it, it's insane. But if a dem does it, well then it has to be a noble, just cause and should be waged, even if 58,000 of our boys never see their families again.
"cry havoc ...and let slip the dogs of war!"

General Chang

Star Trek VI, The Undiscovered Country
in the orignal klingon!
Shakespeare stole it and stuck it Richard the 3rd... sorry thats: Julius Caesar act 3.

--

Last edited:

Forum List

Back