88% of Blacks do not Support Trump Because they are Racist

How can you have the nerve to claim to be logical when you insist on pulling shit out of your ass about me? You can’t come to the correct conclusion when you are already wrong at the start.

When have I EVER claimed that I am superior to anyone because I am white. WHEN?

I am superior to you because I am smarter than you. It is that simple. You use made up terms like “people of color” simply because it is trendy without even blinking an eye because you aren’t actually a thinking person.
Oh now you think you're smarter than me? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and prove it.

How can you have the nerve to claim to be logical when you insist on pulling shit out of your ass about me? You can’t come to the correct conclusion when you are already wrong at the start.

I am superior to you because I am smarter than you. It is that simple. You use made up terms like “people of color” simply because it is trendy without even blinking an eye because you aren’t actually a thinking person.
Oh now you think you're smarter than me? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and prove it.
I have already proven it numerous times.

If you were actually smart you would answer my question and try to turn it back on me somehow, or you would admit how stupid you were to claim that I was a racist who believed I was superior to non-white people when I never said that.

Everyone in the authority hates me and supports whatever shit that could possibly come out of your mouth.
Why does everyone hate you?
Everyone in AUTHORITY moron.

Most people actually quite like and admire me. I have a stronger work ethic than most people in my generation and far better morals.

Those in authority hate me however because I am a strong, unashamedly masculine white male whom they can’t control.

"Most people like you, but those in authority hate you"?

Interesting.

Everyone in the authority hates me and supports whatever shit that could possibly come out of your mouth.
Why does everyone hate you?
Everyone in AUTHORITY moron.

Most people actually quite like and admire me. I have a stronger work ethic than most people in my generation and far better morals.

Those in authority hate me however because I am a strong, unashamedly masculine white male whom they can’t control.

"Most people like you, but those in authority hate you"?

Interesting.
Not really no.

If you were actually smart you would answer my question and try to turn it back on me somehow, or you would admit how stupid you were to claim that I was a racist who believed I was superior to non-white people when I never said that.
You're a self-admitted white supremacist but more importantly since you claim to have proven your superiority numerous times already it should be a piece of cake for you to list those times. Date/time, the url and a small excerpt of the text proving you're smarter than me should suffice.

You still haven't answered how you and the others determine who your enemies are.

You're a self-admitted white supremacist but more importantly since you claim to have proven your superiority numerous times already it should be a piece of cake for you to list those times. Date/time, the url and a small excerpt of the text proving you're smarter than me should suffice.

You still haven't answered how you and the others determine who your enemies are.
I am doing it every post I make to you. You still don't even understand how stupid you look by accusing me of being a "self-admitted white supremacist" while thinking you are cornering me by demanding that I prove that I have bested you. I have never said anyone is inherently inferior to anyone based on race. YOU are the one who sides with people who think like this.

Black people could be MUCH more respected and much more advanced if they would just let go of the hate and jealousy and I have always said this. Africans should be ALLYING with Europeans and learning from us as to how they can move their civilization forward, not seeking revenge or delighting in our supposed extinction. Europeans also had to move on from the past because Europeans also used to be enslaved and abused by much of the rest of the world and that combined with the black death wiping out most of Europe's population left us in a very bad situation that could have easily destroyed us or retarded our development permanently if we held grudges or got down on ourselves, so the fact that we came back even stronger than anyone ever imagined relatively quickly should be a source of inspiration for all of humanity. Our similar histories and the fact that we have had so much interaction over the course of history should mean that black and white people are more trusting towards each other and less likely to resort to violence against each other than even what the anti-racists claim is the pinnacle of human interracial interaction. White people today are not joining the KKK or looking to enslave you or colonize your nations, it makes no sense to treat us like we are. Today's white left worships and adores you and the white right admires you for your refusal to give up traditionalism completely while also asserting yourself strongly into pop culture. You have no enemies in the white race. It is time to let your image of "white devils" go.

So, in conclusion I am superior to you because you are a sad, pathetic, hypocritical moron going up against someone who has been deconstructing entire worldviews for fun since I was a sophomore in high school 15 years ago, not because you are black, not because I am white, not because you are female, not because I am male.

I am doing it every post I make to you. You still don't even understand how stupid you look by accusing me of being a "self-admitted white supremacist" while thinking you are cornering me by demanding that I prove that I have bested you. I have never said anyone is inherently inferior to anyone based on race. YOU are the one who sides with people who think like this.

Black people could be MUCH more respected and much more advanced if they would just let go of the hate and jealousy and I have always said this. Africans should be ALLYING with Europeans and learning from us as to how they can move their civilization forward, not seeking revenge or delighting in our supposed extinction. Europeans also had to move on from the past because Europeans also used to be enslaved and abused by much of the rest of the world and that combined with the black death wiping out most of Europe's population left us in a very bad situation that could have easily destroyed us or retarded our development permanently if we held grudges or got down on ourselves, so the fact that we came back even stronger than anyone ever imagined relatively quickly should be a source of inspiration for all of humanity. Our similar histories and the fact that we have had so much interaction over the course of history should mean that black and white people are more trusting towards each other and less likely to resort to violence against each other than even what the anti-racists claim is the pinnacle of human interracial interaction. White people today are not joining the KKK or looking to enslave you or colonize your nations, it makes no sense to treat us like we are. Today's white left worships and adores you and the white right admires you for your refusal to give up traditionalism completely while also asserting yourself strongly into pop culture. You have no enemies in the white race. It is time to let your image of "white devils" go.

So, in conclusion I am superior to you because you are a sad, pathetic, hypocritical moron going up against someone who has been deconstructing entire worldviews for fun since I was a sophomore in high school 15 years ago, not because you are black, not because I am white, not because you are female, not because I am male.
You know when this discussion first began, Harmonica was doing his standard "black people commit more crimes than whites and graduate at a lower rate" spiel. And you were bragging about graduating from one of the best (but not "the" best) high schools in the country however once you all discovered that we are actually better educated than the two of you with no criminal background (therefore are not even remotely a part of the group you all constantly denigrate), then all of sudden you all don't want to discuss education and having a clean background and record and merit is suddenly based on nothing more that you declaring that you are smarter than me and that makes you superior.

When asked to demonstrate your superiority (prove it) of course you all move the goal posts once again and claim to have already proven it yet are unable to point to a single verifiable FACT in support of your blatently false claims.

So having failed to prove your superiority because you can't prove something that doesn't exist apparently your only option is to go full on troll. Making derogatory statements about who you believe me to be as a person only proves my point because it's shows your desperation in trying to weasel out of the corner you've painted yourself into.

So since you've been "deconstructing entire worldviews for fun since I was a sophomore in high school 15 years ago" then surely you can point to something that clearly demonstrates your proficiency if not actualy superiority. It's not possible that you could be all that you claim to be and there is no documentation of it anywhere. Voted "most likely to succeed", awards, certificates of merit, key to the city, news articles, something, anything? Rap sheets & mug shots don't count

And lastly, this

"Black people could be MUCH more respected and much more advanced if they would just let go of the
hate and jealousy and I have always said this."

if you can point out any post of mine exhibiting any hate or jealously of anyone here on this site or elsewhere I will apologze to you and shut up forever, because I know no such evidence exists.

Last edited:

You know when this discussion first began, Harmonica was doing his standard "black people commit more crimes than whites and graduate at a lower rate" spiel. And you were bragging about graduating from one of the best (but not "the" best) high schools in the country however once you all discovered that we are actually better educated than the two of you with no criminal background (therefore are not even remotely a part of the group you all constantly denigrate), then all of sudden you all don't want to discuss education and having a clean background and record and merit is suddenly based on nothing more that you declaring that you are smarter than me and that makes you superior.

When asked to demonstrate your superiority (prove it) of course you all move the goal posts once again and claim to have already proven it yet are unable to point to a single verifiable FACT in support of your blatently false claims.

So having failed to prove your superiority because you can't prove something that doesn't exist apparently your only option is to go full on troll. Making derogatory statements about who you believe me to be as a person only proves my point because it's shows your desperation in trying to weasel out of the corner you've painted yourself into.

So since you've been "deconstructing entire worldviews for fun since I was a sophomore in high school 15 years ago" then surely you can point to something that clearly demonstrates your proficiency if not actualy superiority. It's not possible that you could be all that you claim to be and there is no documentation of it anywhere. Voted "most likely to succeed", awards, certificates of merit, key to the city, news articles, something, anything? Rap sheets & mug shots don't count

And lastly, this

"Black people could be MUCH more respected and much more advanced if they would just let go of the

if you can point out any post of mine exhibiting any hate or jealously of anyone here on this site or elsewhere I will apologze to you and shut up forever, because I know no such evidence exists.
Neither you nor IM2 nor katsteve can understand or interpret basic English. You are proving my superiority and I am merely pointing it out to you. I didn't say you specifically were exhibiting any of those things, I was saying black people as a whole have great potential if they would let go of those things and that no person who truly hates black people would ever say or believe that. You were claiming I was "self admitted white supremacist" and a "racist" and that statement was disproving that baseless assertion.

And as for your insistence that education makes people superior in any way; having gone to college for a short time twice myself and witnessed it all first hand while also following the development of dozens of supposedly reputable universities over the years I can safely say that education, especially college education means nothing more than having more opportunities for employment in today's world. Colleges are nothing but churches for the depraved and ignorant to spout their nonsense in front of like-minded peers, you aren't learning how to be a genius or even just a better person than your grade school self in any way, you are only learning how to get money (if you are lucky and didn't go to a shitty left wing school that insists that grades don't matter and all that crap), that's it.

And as for harmonica saying what he is saying, he is right. Black people graduate at lower rates than whites and do more crime. Again, if black people would stop rebelling against western civilization and instead seek to learn from it as an example of a great turn around in human history they would immediately start to knock the crime rate down and get education rates way higher than they believed they could with tons of government preference.

You know when this discussion first began, Harmonica was doing his standard "black people commit more crimes than whites and graduate at a lower rate" spiel. And you were bragging about graduating from one of the best (but not "the" best) high schools in the country however once you all discovered that we are actually better educated than the two of you with no criminal background (therefore are not even remotely a part of the group you all constantly denigrate), then all of sudden you all don't want to discuss

And lastly, this

Neither you nor IM2 nor katsteve can understand or interpret basic English. You are proving my superiority and I am merely pointing it out to you. I didn't say you specifically were exhibiting any of those things, I was saying black people as a whole have great potential if they would let go of those things and that no person who truly hates black people would ever say or believe that. You were claiming I was "self admitted white supremacist" and a "racist" and that statement was disproving that baseless assertion.

And as for your insistence that education makes people superior in any way; having gone to college for a short time twice myself and witnessed it all first hand while also following the development of dozens of supposedly reputable universities over the years I can safely say that education, especially college education means nothing more than having more opportunities for employment in today's world. Colleges are nothing but churches for the depraved and ignorant to spout their nonsense in front of like-minded peers, you aren't learning how to be a genius or even just a better person than your grade school self in any way, you are only learning how to get money (if you are lucky and didn't go to a shitty left wing school that insists that grades don't matter and all that crap), that's it.

And as for harmonica saying what he is saying, he is right. Black people graduate at lower rates than whites and do more crime. Again, if black people would stop rebelling against western civilization and instead seek to learn from it as an example of a great turn around in human history they would immediately start to knock the crime rate down and get education rates way higher than they believed they could with tons of government preference.

Not surprisingly, you are completely missing Newsvines point.

She is speaking to individuality, which is the opposite of the collectivist mindset that the two of you appear to share.

Harminuca repeats the same statistic, over and over like a stupid parrot, but lacks the mental acuity to even waste a moment talking to regarding what to do, to address what he posts.

And as far as you go, you are an impressionable and angry twentysomething who has aligned lack of life experience and ignoranxe with access to a computer, which equals a warped world view, and failure.

In your process of "deconstructing world views" I suppose that somehow your wounded psyche has produced the notion that education is of no benefit to you, and frankly, it shows.

When you had the audacity to challenge Newsvines intelligence, she dared you to prove your self proclaimed superiority, and you responded in a way that proved her point.

As far as Harmonica goes, his only argument is to refer to blscks as a monolith instead of individuals, which is a testament to his abject stupidity.

Anyone who fills every paragraph that they type with "hahahaha" and "etc etc etc", is obviously an idiot.

Neither you, nor Harmonica, are any kind of example of personal success or high achievement.

When asked about his own education, since he daily recites the graduation rates of blacks as a whole, he only deflects.

As far as you go, it is pointless to discuss anything with a self appointed victim, who actually believes that he is under siege in a generally free society that in many ways has favored his demographic since it was founded.

I don't hate you, because that would be a waste of emotion on someone that I will hopefully never encounte .

And as far as being jealous?

You've got to be kidding.

I've lived far to long to be envious of an ignorant person who has not lived even half as long as I have, and is too busy feeling sorry for himself to get out and make a difference.

What a waste you are.

Last edited:
Surely you're not this stupid. You can't be a doctor without having gone to college, medical school and obtaining a doctorate degree. Same for attorneys - degree, law school then a juris doctorate. And most if not all of the major airlines require their pilots to have obtained a bachelor's degree in order to fly for them.

It's astounding but oh so typical that you all were going on & on about black people allegedly being deficient when it comes to education but now that you know that you are below us on that scale, then suddenly education and college degrees are for fools and don't mean a thing? That is so transparent, I'm suprised (not really) that you even decided to go with that.

And lastly, this

Harmonica is a dumb ass and so are you, young dumb white boy. Your entire argument has been destroyed consistently. The only thing you have deconstructed boy, is your own common sense. You're a fucking idiot.

We aren't the ones full of hate and I don't see any of us asking for your white respect. I am telling you that if whites like you continue to run this system, the system will be destroyed. Dumb asses like you are costing this country nearly 600 billion dollars annually. You stupid mf's and your racism creates citizens on government assistance instead of income earning, tax paying citizens.

Punk, I have read and studied things you don't know how to pronounce. And in 10-15 years either you will adapt to minority status or get run over. You won't have a choice. It is all part of the penalty whites like you will pay for breaking spiritual laws.

Forum List

Back