875 churchs vandalized in France in 2018

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Notre-Dame Cathedral Fire Not Arson But 875 French Churches Vandalized In 2018

The cause of the Notre-Dame Cathedral fire is still being investigated and the Paris prosecutor has ruled out arson and says it was likely the result of an accident.

A total of 875 of France's 42,258 churches were vandalized in 2018, with a small fire set to the Saint-Sulpice church in Paris in March, according to French police.

I don't know anything about your source sir. Sounds like the Laicite policy in its logical conclusions. So, we're standing in front of a huge Church right now, which we can't publicly acknowledge, we'll pretend its sort of a museum. Check out logical Frenchgirl bobcuts with no bras. "remember Me" for PC.

Neil Cavuto and Shep Smith have decided we shouldn't link this to Muslims....what a joke those two have become....the fact is Christians and their churches are under assault all over the planet and we can't bring it up.....

The last time the USMB moderator saw the Muslim bashing, he said he's ban the people on the thread, I'd delete yours rambuctious. I'm not a censor, man. Its not even censorship. Its stupid. The Secularists throw monks in the rivers for drowning, the Monks probably would have taken refuge in Scotland like they did England, run away, man. Enshrine Napoleon and his song. I'm surprised its still there. Had a good run.

The last time the USMB moderator saw the Muslim bashing, he said he's ban the people on the thread, I'd delete yours rambuctious. I'm not a censor, man. Its not even censorship. Its stupid. The Secularists throw monks in the rivers for drowning, the Monks probably would have taken refuge in Scotland like they did England, run away, man. Enshrine Napoleon and his song. I'm surprised its still there. Had a good run.
Because the truth hurts your sensibilities....you want to censor my comment?...why?...what did I say that got you running for a safe zone?....

Here is what I said....find any reason to ban me and I'll never speak poorly of you again....
Neil Cavuto and Shep Smith have decided we shouldn't link this to Muslims....what a joke those two have become....the fact is Christians and their churches are under assault all over the planet and we can't bring it up.....

Last edited:
I had to Delete My bashing on the other thread in automatic reflex! And you'll HATE their bans its a non-negotiable 3 day thing, I've never seen that anywhere. I don't know what other junk you're trying to say. Run for it. Say, there 8.5 million Muslim background people or 12% of the French population with a totally democratic and usual political channel voice in the country's concern that may not appreciate the historical significance of the site.

It's a little odd that they are saying that renovations burned it down when today I heard that the fire started after all the workers had left.

shhhhhhh....the libs don't want us to talk about them.....

Exactly. Here's Cavuto and Smith of FOX News shutting down dialogue about them. Smith says not on his watch and Cavuto says sorry for being rude but we don't wanna talk about that stuff so we had to cut him off.

Last edited:
I had to Delete My bashing on the other thread in automatic reflex! And you'll HATE their bans its a non-negotiable 3 day thing, I've never seen that anywhere. I don't know what other junk you're trying to say. Run for it. Say, there 8.5 million Muslim background people or 12% of the French population with a totally democratic and usual political channel voice in the country's concern that may not appreciate the historical significance of the site.

Here is what I said....find any reason to ban me and I'll never speak poorly of you again....

upload_2019-4-16_17-13-52.jpeg Sorry Rambunctious, I didn't see the moderation in your message. So, Muslims are linked to the assault of Christian Churches all over the world which the TV should broadcast at every event?

Notre-Dame Cathedral Fire Not Arson But 875 French Churches Vandalized In 2018

The cause of the Notre-Dame Cathedral fire is still being investigated and the Paris prosecutor has ruled out arson and says it was likely the result of an accident.

A total of 875 of France's 42,258 churches were vandalized in 2018, with a small fire set to the Saint-Sulpice church in Paris in March, according to French police.

875 French churches vandalized in France?

Well that's 875 things we can't blame on the Joos.

Sorry Rambunctious, I didn't see the moderation in your message. So, Muslims are linked to the assault of Christian Churches all over the world which the TV should broadcast at every event?
yes....and we should be allowed to talk about it...you know? when ever I saw someone here bring up civil war in America I would laugh...but if you libs continue to walk all over our 1st amendment whether it is on FOX news CNN or twitter or a college campus there will be a civil war....

Aw man, and, when there's another Civil War, you say, that's going to be up to this Rambunctious Guy here, right? Well don't let me forget my "goober peas" for %*($ sake.

Last edited:
Aw man, and, when there's another Civil War, you say, that's going to be up to this Rambunctious Guy here, right? Well don't let me forget my "goober peas" for %*($ sake.
If its words that you fear....you fear truth.....if its truth that you fear....you fear that you are wrong....

I just don't have headspace for your songs. First came texas' bonnie blue lone star, south Carolina nobly made the stand, alabama by the hand, louisian's stupid swan thing also Did make an appearance...

Forum List

Back