GoFundMe started for boy injured in Mall of America incident...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
GoFundMe started for boy injured in Mall of America incident

(WQOW) – A GoFundMe page has been started to help the 5-year-old boy injured after being reportedly thrown from a third story balcony at the Mall of America on Friday.

The GoFundMe page has nearly met its goal of $250,000.

The suspect is identified as Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, 24.

WCCO reports Aranda was banned from the Mall of America in the past was convicted of misdemeanors in two 2015 incidents. WCCO says Aranda was charged with causing damage inside stores, throwing items off a balcony to a lower level and resisting arrest. He was charged later that year with throwing a glass of water and a glass of tea at a woman after she refused to buy him food.

This article says they had nearly met their goal of $250,000. Last I read it was at over $700,000.

Such a bizarre incident. Apparently he was some INCEL who had been rejected by too many girls at the mall over the years, so he took it out on a random 5 year old. His punishment should be being thrown off a three story balcony repeatedly.

At $712,000 now! Awesome!
Between this, the funds for Notre Dame Cathedral, and the churches burned in Louisiana, being raised, it lifts my heart.

(WQOW) – A GoFundMe page has been started to help the 5-year-old boy injured after being reportedly thrown from a third story balcony at the Mall of America on Friday.

WCCO reports Aranda was banned from the Mall of America in the past was convicted of misdemeanors in two 2015 incidents. WCCO says Aranda was charged with causing damage inside stores, throwing items off a balcony to a lower level and resisting arrest. He was charged later that year with throwing a glass of water and a glass of tea at a woman after she refused to buy him food.

This article says they had nearly met their goal of $250,000. Last I read it was at over $700,000.

Such a bizarre incident. Apparently he was some INCEL who had been rejected by too many girls at the mall over the years, so he took it out on a random 5 year old. His punishment should be being thrown off a three story balcony repeatedly.

Shh . . . you don't want to make the fellas angry. In other news, what a wonderful time to be alive! Take your eyes off your children for a moment and some fella grabs them and tries to kill them. Aww . . . but you can't blame the fellas, right? It's never their fault.

moa_1555246223288_7107130_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Isn't he entitled to a law that mandates white women have to fuck him?

No. What the fuck? I mean... I wish there was such a law.

See? I make a serious thread for once, and Tipsy drives me to make posts like this.

He should be hanged. By the neck until dead.

I was actually surprised to see that the suspect was a black dude. The whole crime screamed crazy white dude.

At $712,000 now! Awesome!
Between this, the funds for Notre Dame Cathedral, and the churches burned in Louisiana, being raised, it lifts my heart.
The child will need more than this. He had catastrophic head injuries. He will likely never recover and need care for the rest of his life.

once will be enough. from a helicopter over an active volcano.

Forum List

Back