85 Year Old Feinstein Will Run for Another Term

She's 85? Holy crap, wow.

Pretty impressive.

Hard to believe..

I was living in the SF Bay area in 1978 when Mayor Moscone and Harvey Millk were assassinated. Feinstein worked in the mayors office and saw it all go down. It was Feinstein who announced the murders on TV

She was an ardent anti-gun activist ever since

I didn't know that she was in the office while that went down...sad

She has always seemed to be a level headed non drama lady..

Great news

She is one of our more distinguished Senators

What has distinguished her? Your own words, please.

Chaired the Senate Judiciary Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee, Senate Rules Committee

Fought tirelessly for stricter gun regulation and was the author of the Assault weapons ban and was a major proponent of Obamacare

We have a good idea who the Congressional Pharmacy is dispensing Alzheimer's drugs to. The California Duo.
]

Ah- it was Ronald Reagan who had Alzheimer's- not Diane Feinstein.

But leave it to a contard like you to use the real tragedy of Alzheimer's for partisan politics.

We have a good idea who the Congressional Pharmacy is dispensing Alzheimer's drugs to. The California Duo.
]

Ah- it was Ronald Reagan who had Alzheimer's- not Diane Feinstein.

But leave it to a contard like you to use the real tragedy of Alzheimer's for partisan politics.
Congressional Pharmacist says he issues Alzheimer's drugs.
Draw your own conclusions. Yeah, McCain too.

I am good with that- Feinstein still has energy and compared to most of the current batch of Republicans and Democrats she is a moderate- and she is informed.
She is worth over $42M.
I have a big problem with any career politician with a net worth over $2M on both sides of the aisle. Career politician. If they are wealthy because of daddy or a previous business I could care less.

Feinstein is vilified by conservatives because she is a long time advocate of gun control

Her political career was launched by her witnessing the horror of the assassination of SF Mayor George Moscone and Harvey Milk. She was horrified to see two close friends be murdered point blank

Much the same way Ronald Reagan supported gun control after taking a bullet and nearly dying while his close friend Jim Brady was paralyzed

We have people who have been in Congress for 40 years on both the left and right and yet so many can’t figure out why nothing ever changes in Washington.
I call them the American Politboro.

Congress has single digit approval, and a 98 percent re-election rate.

Go figure.

"Those other bastards spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON."

Whenever someone whines about government, they need to look in the mirror for the culprit.

Sorry, I called Feinstein the Minority Leader. I was thinking of Pelosi.

Nonetheless, Feinstein is a powerful Senator on several important committees to which they would not assign a newbie.

Feinstein is vilified by conservatives because she is a long time advocate of gun control

Her political career was launched by her witnessing the horror of the assassination of SF Mayor George Moscone and Harvey Milk. She was horrified to see two close friends be murdered point blank

Much the same way Ronald Reagan supported gun control after taking a bullet and nearly dying while his close friend Jim Brady was paralyzed

Figures she was friend's with a pederast like Milk

Figures she was friend's with a pederast like Milk

Seeing a friend die will tend to set your views on gun control

They are going to primary the beejebers out of her.
Nope. She is the Minority Leader. Why would her district trade in a powerful Minority Leader for a freshman?

She's a senator, methinks you are confusing her with Pelosi.

The Progressives will see it as a test of their ability to continue to drag the Dems left.

They are going to primary the beejebers out of her.
Nope. She is the Minority Leader. Why would her district trade in a powerful Minority Leader for a freshman?

She's a senator, methinks you are confusing her with Pelosi.

The Progressives will see it as a test of their ability to continue to drag the Dems left.
See post 35. :)

Forum List

Back