80K new jobs in June; 85K more people on disability in June

Forward!

Obama has been the biggest Presidential Fuck Up in my lifetime

He has to be planning some fake terror attack or assassination attempt to keep himself in power

Then you must be 4 years old, jerk off.

Oh strong Come back.

I still think Carter was worse my self. Then Obama, then Bush. in My life time that is.

lol

though I am sure you Ideologically Blinded mind would not agree Lilolady, and will probably respond with some kind of Insult.

some of us do remember double digit interest rates on our mortgages

Good call.

INBREEDING IN HUMANS.
Other groups that are associated with inbreeding because of religion and culture are the small Anabaptist populations in North America. These groups include the Amish, the Mennonites, and the Hutterites. These groups settled in North America in the 18th and 19th centuries in search of religious freedom. These populations have shown increases in consanguineous marriages over time, and the high was reached in the 1950's when some groups reached levels of consanguineous marriages as high as 85%. The reason for the high levels of inbreeding is not only due to religion; it can also be attributed to the small isolated farming communities in which these populations find themselves. These factors of religion and small communal societies lead to limited choices when searching for possible mates (Agarwala 2001).
http://www.as.wvu.edu/~kgarbutt/QuantGen/Gen535_2_2004/Inbreeding_Humans.htm

You must be a Hutterite or a Mormon, if you posted this thread. Only excuse I have. Consider the state of mind of the poster.
Hutterites

Inbreeding among Mormons

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2006/08/inbreeding-among-mormons/

Last edited:
Serious question, how does only 80k jobs not bring the UE up when you need at least 250k to stay even with population growth?

How is this possible month after month? I seriously would like an answer.

That is a really good question.

Because the Number of People Unemployed is High Enough, that a small tick up will not raise it another full Percentile.

Serious question, how does only 80k jobs not bring the UE up when you need at least 250k to stay even with population growth?

We need 100,000 jobs a month to stay even, not 250,000.

The fact that Obama's policies dodged the worse depression ever is good enough for millions considering what Bush and the Good ol Boys handed him. He has performed miracles and he is not failing is the worse nightmare for the Right.

Rick Santorum calls Romney a 'good ole boy'
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-ole-boy-017/2012/03/02/gIQAmSH0mR_video.html

LMAO

Last edited:
Great Depression, pubbies! Not to mention blocking every real jobs bill (and everything else- and all the fear mongering propaganda)...a disgrace.

Last edited:

The fact that Obama's policies dodged the worse depression ever is good enough for millions considering what Bush and the Good ol Boys handed him. He has performed miracles and he is not failing is the worse nightmare for the Right.

:lmao:

Now you wish to take credit for something that can not be proven.

Your side hasnt got a single one of the metrics right.

When will you gain credibility again?

I call bull shit. I know at least 4 of my own family members who are collecting disability and Only 1 needs it really .. They could work fine when they could find work but they have been unemployed for so long they went to get disability.. doctors will doctor their books to make them more disabled then they really are.

Strange the Labor Department says 225,000.

If you could find a link that would be great, I looked but don't know if I'm looking right. Out of the internet I see 100-150k and 230k as answers. I have always known it to be 230-250k.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxVF7_G5Hb8]President Obama: 'Step In The Right Direction' - YouTube[/ame]

And what does Obama call this? a Step in the Right Direction.

I got news for you asshole, when the number of Jobs Created keeps getting smaller, and the % of Americans in the work force is at an all time low.

That's not a step in the Right Direction.

The Man could not get more out of Touch.

Still...the liberals that support him are blind to it.
Obama is as clueless about the economy as Bush was at fighting wars.
(Bush Jr. of course, Bush Sr. did a flawless job in the first Iraq war)

Better video of it...watch the 2nd half of the video and ask yourself what has he done to make these things happen? Obama is so full of himself that he believes all he has to do to get reelected is to SAY what needs to happen. Well guess what Elmo? You had 4 years and you squandered it on Obamacare and apologizing to despots and rogue nations.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ6PvZ3w4cs&feature=related]Obama: Jobs report a step in right direction - YouTube[/ame]\

Here is the size of the labor force, as defined by the Department of Labor, before, and since, this horrible recession, now aptly dubbed "The Great Recession". This might help us get some proper grounding:

In October, 2003, the Department of Labor announced that the size of the entire labor force in the United States was 146,716,000 people.
In October, 2008, the DOL listed the entire labor force as being 154,875,000. The growth is attributed to population growth, youth becoming working adults, and offset by people dying or moving out of the country. In general, the labor force grows by about 150,000 per month.
In March, 2012, DOL's number of the total working is 154,707,000

By clicking the link above, you'll notice that the labor pool increases regularly, with pretty much no exceptions, since 1948. That is, up until 2009.

Then, somehow, the government reports that the labor force DECREASED between October, 2008 and March, 2012.

Really?

Go here to read the article in its entirety

April 2012 unemployment: What's the REAL number? - Fort Worth Personal Finance | Examiner.com

Here is the size of the labor force, as defined by the Department of Labor, before, and since, this horrible recession, now aptly dubbed "The Great Recession". This might help us get some proper grounding:

In October, 2003, the Department of Labor announced that the size of the entire labor force in the United States was 146,716,000 people.
In October, 2008, the DOL listed the entire labor force as being 154,875,000. The growth is attributed to population growth, youth becoming working adults, and offset by people dying or moving out of the country. In general, the labor force grows by about 150,000 per month.
In March, 2012, DOL's number of the total working is 154,707,000

By clicking the link above, you'll notice that the labor pool increases regularly, with pretty much no exceptions, since 1948. That is, up until 2009.

Then, somehow, the government reports that the labor force DECREASED between October, 2008 and March, 2012.

Really?

Go here to read the article in its entirety

April 2012 unemployment: What's the REAL number? - Fort Worth Personal Finance | Examiner.com
How dare those Boomers retire!!!!

Don't they know that, like the disabled, they MUST work until they die so the unemployment rate will be high enough to get republicans elected.

Economic hardship causes suicide-rate increase, experts speculate

by Alexandra Gallucci
Feb 28, 2012

Alex Gallucci/MEDILL

The rate of suicide in the U.S. has increased every year since 2005, according to CDC data.

Related Links
American Foundation for Suicide PreventionSuicide Prevention Resource CenterNational Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The rate of suicide in the U.S., steadily going up almost every year since 2000, has reached its highest rate in 15 years, an increase that experts say may be a reflection of the nation’s economic hardship.Economic hardship causes suicide-rate increase, experts speculate

Began in the Bush's administration.

Yep. The failure of this administration has been a cause of life taking on the most vulnerable of its citizens.

Forum List

Back