If no one has noticed Gas is going up again

I would be shocked if it lowered or rose much in the next few months. Only a sound energy policy will stabilize prices and I dont see that happening anytime in the near future. And drill baby drill aint gonna cut it

And drill baby drill aint gonna cut it

True ,but it is one of the steps needed,developing new resources and technologies can happen at the same time and must.

I must confess the date from my first link is from March 12, 2012. I didn't catch it until after I posted the thread. But the reason I started the thread is I noticed gas in my area was going back up over night went from 3.07 back up to 3.19

Why hasn't someone who keep track of gas prices posted thei?

CHRIS

After a day or so in which prices dropped by a negligible amount, the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline is again on the rise, up 0.9 cents overnight and up 3.4 cents since last week to $3.801.

Gasoline prices are rising again after a brief break - Los Angeles Times

Fox said gas prices would be $7-$8 a gallon by now. What are you complaining about?
Still waiting on a source from that.

CHRIS

After a day or so in which prices dropped by a negligible amount, the national average for a gallon of regular gasoline is again on the rise, up 0.9 cents overnight and up 3.4 cents since last week to $3.801.

Fox said gas prices would be $7-$8 a gallon by now. What are you complaining about?

Your mother have any kids that lived?

CHRIS

link?

I haven't bought gas in awhile. I'm thinking you're one of these guys who pounded his chest and said I'll buy an suv if I freaking want to buy an suv..

Now you complain about the price of gas.

Obama only gets credit when they go down. When they go up, the President doesn't control gas prices.

Actually, when they go up it's Bush's fault...

You're both wrong.

In the minds of the GOP trash and their propaganda masters

Gas prices go up = It's all because of Obama

Gas prices go down = It has nothing to do with Obama

In the minds of the sane (everyone not a hard right hack)

Gas prices go up = Obama has nothing to do with it, OPEC sets the prices

Gas prices go down = Obama has nothing to do with it, OPEC sets the prices.

But don't worry, we're still going to laugh and return the favor to the right wing thugs that were trashing Obama for months. Seeing the far right's propaganda completely blow up in their faces brings a smile to our faces :up:

Obama only gets credit when they go down. When they go up, the President doesn't control gas prices.

Actually, when they go up it's Bush's fault...

You're both wrong.

In the minds of the GOP trash and their propaganda masters

Gas prices go up = It's all because of Obama

Gas prices go down = It has nothing to do with Obama

In the minds of the sane (everyone not a hard right hack)

Gas prices go up = Obama has nothing to do with it, OPEC sets the prices

Gas prices go down = Obama has nothing to do with it, OPEC sets the prices.

But don't worry, we're still going to laugh and return the favor to the right wing thugs that were trashing Obama for months. Seeing the far right's propaganda completely blow up in their faces brings a smile to our faces :up:

Turn your rep back on coward

Daily Fuel Gauge Report--national, state and local average prices for gasoline, diesel and E-85.

Regular Mid Premium Diesel 85 **E85
MPG/BTU
adjusted
price
Current Avg. $3.358 $3.512 $3.648 $3.662 $3.015 $3.968
Yesterday Avg. $3.338 $3.497 $3.632 $3.655 $3.004 $3.953
Week Ago Avg. $3.353 $3.515 $3.648 $3.670 $3.033 $3.991
Month Ago Avg. $3.565 $3.731 $3.870 $3.872 $3.135 $4.125
Year Ago Avg. $3.569 $3.703 $3.835 $3.890 $3.166 $4.166

Highest Recorded Average Price:
Regular Unl. $4.114 7/17/2008
DSL. $4.845 7/17/2008