80K new jobs in June; 85K more people on disability in June

LOL! the exact same thread posted three separate times in the past couple hours, what good obedient sheep the right wing trolls are.

Economic hardship causes suicide-rate increase, experts speculate

by Alexandra Gallucci
Feb 28, 2012

Alex Gallucci/MEDILL

The rate of suicide in the U.S. has increased every year since 2005, according to CDC data.

Related Links
American Foundation for Suicide PreventionSuicide Prevention Resource CenterNational Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The rate of suicide in the U.S., steadily going up almost every year since 2000, has reached its highest rate in 15 years, an increase that experts say may be a reflection of the nation’s economic hardship.Economic hardship causes suicide-rate increase, experts speculate

Began in the Bush's administration.

Economic hardship causes suicide-rate increase, experts speculate

by Alexandra Gallucci
Feb 28, 2012

Alex Gallucci/MEDILL

The rate of suicide in the U.S. has increased every year since 2005, according to CDC data.

Related Links
American Foundation for Suicide PreventionSuicide Prevention Resource CenterNational Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The rate of suicide in the U.S., steadily going up almost every year since 2000, has reached its highest rate in 15 years, an increase that experts say may be a reflection of the nation’s economic hardship.Economic hardship causes suicide-rate increase, experts speculate

Began in the Bush's administration.

Have the democrats create another balloon, it always ends well.

And what does Obama call this? a Step in the Right Direction.

I got news for you asshole, when the number of Jobs Created keeps getting smaller, and the % of Americans in the work force is at an all time low.

That's not a step in the Right Direction.

The Man could not get more out of Touch.

I heard a quote from Obama..Yeh a step in the right direction...
Everyone who commented on the jobs report today called
it a lousy report,I would think nothing to be proud of...
And yet here we are tonight with the President pleased
by the report.

Do you think on this issue alone he deserves another term?

I got news for you asshole, when the number of Jobs Created keeps getting smaller, and the % of Americans in the work force is at an all time low.

by the report.

What is it now? 15 0r 16 green energy cronies/supporters that went bankrupt on the tax payer dime while not losing a single cent of personal money.
Who couldnt vote for that type of insider dealing?

by the report.

I can't blame him for trying to find a silver lining. Any President would. But he has been trying to Find Silver Linings for a long time now. The Numbers are getting worse now, and he still calls it a step in the right Direction.

It's getting pretty silly.

in 2004 this same man, then a senate Candidate. Referred to 5.3% UE and 310,000 Jobs Created in 1 Month, and called it Dismal.

Nuff said.

Someone should dig that sound bite up and make a National Ad out of it right now.

Serious question, how does only 80k jobs not bring the UE up when you need at least 250k to stay even with population growth?

How is this possible month after month? I seriously would like an answer.

We need 100,000 jobs a month to stay even, not 250,000.

AP: 45% Of Iraq/Afghanistan War Veterans Seeking Disability

By Marilynn Marchione, AP Chief Medical Writer
UNDATED (AP) – America’s newest veterans are filing for disability benefits at a historic rate, claiming to be the most medically and mentally troubled generation of former troops the nation has ever seen.

A staggering 45 percent of the 1.6 million veterans from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are now seeking compensation for injuries they say are service-related. That is more than double the estimate of 21 percent who filed such claims after the Gulf War in the early 1990s, top government officials told The Associated Press.

AP: 45% Of Iraq/Afghanistan War Veterans Seeking Disability « CBS Boston

Forward!

Obama has been the biggest Presidential Fuck Up in my lifetime

He has to be planning some fake terror attack or assassination attempt to keep himself in power

Then you must be 4 years old, jerk off.

Oh strong Come back.

I still think Carter was worse my self. Then Obama, then Bush. in My life time that is.

lol

though I am sure you Ideologically Blinded mind would not agree Lilolady, and will probably respond with some kind of Insult.

A 2006 report: The Growth in the Social Security Disability Rolls: A Fiscal Crisis Unfolding

In 1985, 2.2 percent of individuals between the ages of 25 and 64 were receiving DI benefits, but by 2005 this fraction had risen to 4.1 percent. If recent entry and exit rates continue in the years ahead, then more than 6 percent of the nonelderly adult population will soon be receiving DI benefits.

The rapid expansion of the beneficiary population has three main causes.
First, a set of congressional reforms in 1984 to Disability Insurance screening led to rapid growth in the share of recipients suffering from back pain and mental illness. Because these disorders have comparatively low mortality, the average duration of disability spells—and hence the size of the recipient population—has increased. Second, a rise in the after-tax DI income replacement rate—that is, the ratio of disability income to former labor earnings—strengthened the incentives for workers to seek benefits. Third, a rapid increase in female labor force participation expanded the pool of insured workers. The aging of the baby boom generation has contributed little to the rise of receipt of disability benefits, while improvements in population health have likely reduced the incidence of disabling medical disorders.

Suicides, Mental Health Woes Soar Since Start of Iraq War,
Study Finds

Since the start of the Iraq War in 2003, the rate of Suicide among U.S. Army soldiers has soared, according to a new study from the U.S. Army Public Health Command.
Study: 80 Percent More Army Suicides Since Start of Iraq War - ABC News

Unnecessary illegal war based on lies.

What does this Random shit have to do with the Topic of this Thread?

What does the asinine disability thread have to do with Obama?:eusa_boohoo:

I think these horrible June employment numbers--still at 8.2% unemployment virtually no gain for our busiest month out of the year which is JUNE--could have been much worse if the people who haven't found work yet have run out of unemployment benefits were actually counted. The REAL unemployment number in this country stands at 10.5%--if you counted those people.

Forum List

Back