80K new jobs in June; 85K more people on disability in June

Was someone looking for another source? I have several.

Web2cJobs0709-%282%29_345.gif.cms

Okay, I have to ask you....can you find what's wrong with this graph? I'll give you a hint, it has to do with the fact that both lines start at zero.

There's a second problem. I'll give you a hint for that one too: Cum.

Okay, I have to ask you....can you find what's wrong with this graph? I'll give you a hint, it has to do with the fact that both lines start at zero.

The chart shows percent change from 2009 which is zero.

I am not going to debate accounting principals or statistics. That's not my area of expertise. But it blows my mind that when people on here don't like the numbers, they attack the source. WSJ is wrong. Investors.com is wrong. The SSA is wrong. Sheez.

Here is the link to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Knock yourself out.

Benefits in current payment status

The chart shows percent change from 2009 which is zero.
But disability has been increasing since Reagan.
Disability increased about 40% during Bush II and employment about 6%.

What we are seeing is the GOP war on the disabled as an excuse to cut off food to the disabled. Make the disabled suffer, they eat too good.

July 09, 2012
RUSH: We have three million more off the employment roles and on disability, and they all vote. What does it add up to? No jobs. No employment. No problem. And that’s no job, no employment, no pain for a whole heck of a lot of people

Forum List

Back