80% OF PEOPLE GETTING PUBLIC HOUSING BENEFITS VOTE DEMOCRAT

EVERYBODY takes. Then whines about the other guy taking. It would be hilarious if it wasn't dragging the whole country under.

"Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."
That's the way a civilized society works, if a minority start controlling most taxable income/and the wealth, they're expected to give back to society and the majority, it's been this way for a long time.. Republicans think a "flat tax" would actually work.. LOL.

ERR. no they dont. most of them just sit on the stoop smoking crack while waiting for their welfare check.
its not my responsibility to pay for others that refuse to produce.
You can't actually believe that most people on "welfare" which includes food stamps, social security, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.. Are using cocaine. Many work, are seniors, children, can't find a job to support themselves.. You're a lying sack of shit.
the majority do. and to top it off, they cant seem to stop having babies becuase every neglected baby is more money in their pocket.
Your nothing more then a hateful bigot. You literally just said most people on social security/Medicare/etc use cocaine. Idiot.
by the way, another liberal tactic, when did social security become welfare?
you sir, are an uninformed idiot.
Do you know the usage of welfare? No?
Do you? NO
so stfu up already with your communist theories.

81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

not surprising..look at the rest-

A survey by the Maxwell Poll on the political affiliation of those receiving government aid showed this to be the case.

Type of Benefit Received Percent Voting Democrat Percent Voting Republican
Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

Unemployment Compensation
66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

Welfare/Public Assistance
63%

22%

Democrats are the top higher numbers in all cases.

Attributing the problem to red states is false; the problem lies in the blue parts of the red states.

Read more at 81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

I suppose this is another thinly veiled topic about minorities voting Democratic "because gifts".

There are two problems with that theory.

First, minorities do not vote Republican because they will not vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

Second, EVERYONE gets government handouts. You tards think only the poor do. The poor don't even come close to the dollar amount the middle class and wealthy get in handouts.

Our country's motto is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Everybody demands their handout and then bitches and moans that someone else is getting a handout!

Amazing.
What does the Republican party do to exhibit this hate for minorities? please be specific.

I can add you to the notification list if you like. There were a couple of willfully blind monkeys living in denial who did not believe me when I said every time a right winger on this forum is talking about any minority, it is always in a negative light. The bigots particularly aim at gays, Muslim, Mexicans, and blacks.

I have since shown them overwhelming evidence of this in just the past few days.

And whenever someone on the Right like myself tries to clean up the party and kick the bigots in the nuts, that person is attacked by the enablers and deniers, and labeled a liberal.

If you have not noticed how much bigotry is spewing from the right wingers on this forum, then you are willfully blind. If you have noticed, and do nothing about it, then you are consenting by your cowardly silence.

This is how the GOP demonstrates its hatred of minorities. You have the very vocal bigots who have hijacked the Republican Party and you have the cowardly enablers and silent consenters who give the assholes free rein.

That is why minorities do not vote Republican.

So the next time you see some asshole being a fucking bigot, open your goddam mouth and shut him/her down. It is way, way past time for the Right to start cleaning house.

what handouts do the middle class and wealthy get that the non producers dont. again, specifics

I talk about it all the time. $1.2 trillion in tax expenditures. That's every year, not ten years. Every. Year.

Guess how much all the social welfare programs add up to for 2014?

$600 million. Literally HALF of what is handed out in tax expenditures.

Not our countries motto, its the democrats motto

The hell you say. Just watch the righties scream like hippies around here every time I say we need to abolish tax expenditures.

The modern day conservative movement is so far off the reservation, these retards think abolishing tax expenditures is a left wing principle!

Pretty sad, huh?

So there you have it. They DEMAND their handout and then bitch about other people's handouts. That's the modern day Rigth for you.
so basically other than a few vague liberal talking points, you have nothing?
Oh he has plenty of dirt on us righties. Apparently none on the leftards. Makes one wonder how he can keep a straight face while claiming to be a conservative.

For his evidemce see the following list:

His imagination
All liberal talking points
Any post by any person on the right condemns all of us on the right. He is excluded of course.
MSNBS
CNN
NPR
ABC
NBS
Whitehouse.gov
Obamaforprez.cum

And his cited evidence goes on & on.

Oh and by the way, he's a "true" conservative......*wink wink*

EVERYBODY takes. Then whines about the other guy taking. It would be hilarious if it wasn't dragging the whole country under.

That's the way a civilized society works, if a minority start controlling most taxable income/and the wealth, they're expected to give back to society and the majority, it's been this way for a long time.. Republicans think a "flat tax" would actually work.. LOL.
In a civilized country all citizens would put forth an equal effort.
why should someone get equal pay for doing nothing?

81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

A survey by the Maxwell Poll on the political affiliation of those receiving government aid showed this to be the case.

Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

63%

22%

Attributing the problem to red states is false; the problem lies in the blue parts of the red states.

Read more at 81% of people receiving public housing benefits vote Democratic – and that’s just the tip of the handout iceberg

I suppose this is another thinly veiled topic about minorities voting Democratic "because gifts".

First, minorities do not vote Republican because they will not vote for a party which so clearly HATES them.

Second, EVERYONE gets government handouts. You tards think only the poor do. The poor don't even come close to the dollar amount the middle class and wealthy get in handouts.

Our country's motto is, "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

Everybody demands their handout and then bitches and moans that someone else is getting a handout!

Amazing.
What does the Republican party do to exhibit this hate for minorities? please be specific.

I can add you to the notification list if you like. There were a couple of willfully blind monkeys living in denial who did not believe me when I said every time a right winger on this forum is talking about any minority, it is always in a negative light. The bigots particularly aim at gays, Muslim, Mexicans, and blacks.

I have since shown them overwhelming evidence of this in just the past few days.

And whenever someone on the Right like myself tries to clean up the party and kick the bigots in the nuts, that person is attacked by the enablers and deniers, and labeled a liberal.

If you have not noticed how much bigotry is spewing from the right wingers on this forum, then you are willfully blind. If you have noticed, and do nothing about it, then you are consenting by your cowardly silence.

This is how the GOP demonstrates its hatred of minorities. You have the very vocal bigots who have hijacked the Republican Party and you have the cowardly enablers and silent consenters who give the assholes free rein.

So the next time you see some asshole being a fucking bigot, open your goddam mouth and shut him/her down. It is way, way past time for the Right to start cleaning house.

what handouts do the middle class and wealthy get that the non producers dont. again, specifics

I talk about it all the time. $1.2 trillion in tax expenditures. That's every year, not ten years. Every. Year.

The hell you say. Just watch the righties scream like hippies around here every time I say we need to abolish tax expenditures.

The modern day conservative movement is so far off the reservation, these retards think abolishing tax expenditures is a left wing principle!

Pretty sad, huh?

So there you have it. They DEMAND their handout and then bitch about other people's handouts. That's the modern day Rigth for you.
Oh he has plenty of dirt on us righties. Apparently none on the leftards. Makes one wonder how he can keep a straight face while claiming to be a conservative.

His imagination
Any post by any person on the right condemns all of us on the right. He is excluded of course.
MSNBS
CNN
NPR
ABC
NBS
Whitehouse.gov
Obamaforprez.cum

Making up lies and destroying your integrity in the process might feel good for the moment, but it does not serve you well in the long run, Grampa.

I should be surprised you have not figured that out yet, but sadly, I am not.

Amazing.

Pretty sad, huh?

His imagination
MSNBS
CNN
NPR
ABC
NBS
Whitehouse.gov
Obamaforprez.cum

Making up lies and destroying your integrity in the process might feel good for the moment, but it does not serve you well in the long run, Grampa.

I have to admit that you do tend to side with the loony left more so than the American right.

Whats more surprising is that in most elections, the turn out is 50% or less yet the OP expects us to believe that 80% are turning out.

Thread-fail.

I think the Fair Tax would work, but only if there were no exemptions. None. Not even for milk for blind cripples. Once you open the door even a tiny crack, the corruption seeps in and soon takes on a momentum impossible to stop. Before you know it, there would be an exemption for West Virginia coal and puppies bought on Thursdays.

A tax on consumption is superior to a tax on production.

The Fair Tax has a built-in prebate. The prebate is the exact same dollar figure for everyone, no matter what their income. This mitigates the regressiveness of a "sales tax".

Last edited:

Amazing.

Pretty sad, huh?

His imagination
MSNBS
CNN
NPR
ABC
NBS
Whitehouse.gov
Obamaforprez.cum

My "integrity" is in the real world not the land of make believe called the internet.

You are a pompous ass and pointing it out is my pleasure

Whats more surprising is that in most elections, the turn out is 50% or less yet the OP expects us to believe that 80% are turning out.

Thread-fail.
The 2014 election haf the lowest turnout since WWII.

The 2016 election will have the lowest turnout in a Presidential election since WWII, maybe even since 1924. Especially if we are supposed to choose between another Bush and another Clinton.

I think the Fair Tax would work, but only if there were no exemptions. None. Not even for milk for blind cripples. Once you open the door even a tiny crack, the corruption seeps in and soon takes on a momentum impossible to stop.

The Fair Tax has a built-in prebate. The prebate is the exact same dollar figure for everyone, no matter what their income. This mitigates the regressiveness of "sales tax".
Heavily enforced progressive tax. I can't be sold on the flat tax.

I think the Fair Tax would work, but only if there were no exemptions. None. Not even for milk for blind cripples. Once you open the door even a tiny crack, the corruption seeps in and soon takes on a momentum impossible to stop.

The Fair Tax has a built-in prebate. The prebate is the exact same dollar figure for everyone, no matter what their income. This mitigates the regressiveness of "sales tax".
We already have a progressive income tax. But it is utterly corrupted. The tax rates are as high as they are mostly because of tax expenditures.

If we banned tax expenditures once and for all, I could live with a progressive income tax since such a ban would allow for much lower tax brackets.

But I prefer the Fair Tax. Because the best thing about the Fair Tax is that if the majority voted for free puppies for hookers, than everyone would have to pay for it in the form of a Fair Tax hike. No more "make that guy over there pay for it". When you vote for more welfare, you are voting for a tax hike on yourself to pay for it.

Sah-weet!

We have a progressive income tax. The tax rates are as high as they are mostly because of tax expenditures.

If we banned tax expenditures once and for all, I could live with a progressive income tax since such a ban would allow for much lower tax brackets.

But I prefer the Fair Tax. Because the best thing about the Fair Tax is that if the majority voted for free puppies for hookers, than everyone would have to pay for it in the form of a Fair Tax hike. No more "make that guy over there pay for it".
Lower tax brackets for who? The rich or the poor? See, the thing is, the rich benefit more then anyone else from a "flat tax" unless there's something I'm unaware of. The tax rates are low compared to other countries here...

Of course we do, thanks to stagnant wages, a declining middle class, rising prices on nearly everything, rising rent.. Hell, what happened in 2008? The recovery is not perfect, but it's dishonest and idiocy to claim Dems want to keep people poor. In fact, where do you think those in poverty would be without aid programs? Idiot.
you cant bring one up by bringing another down and expect any good change in the economy.
the democrats count on the poor for their votes. why would they want to bring these voters out of poverty.
Lieing horse shit.
show me wrong you ignorant anti American piece of crap.
Democrats take care of Blue States, the Blue State poor and Red States.
They "take care of" the rest of the country by taking their money to support a bunch of lazy fucking Democrats.
Seems to me Red States have it pretty good with all the money they get from Blue States.

Public Housing
81%

12%

Medicaid
74%

16%

Food Stamps
67%

20%

66%

21%

Disability (from Govt.)
64%

25%

63%

22%

MORE right wing bullshit. Shocking

A poll among 500 people, which you or your links don't provide is supposed to give this outcome? Gawd, only the low informed morons (read GOP voters), buy into this crap

A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries

The survey also finds that most Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%).

A Bipartisan Nation of Beneficiaries

We have a progressive income tax. The tax rates are as high as they are mostly because of tax expenditures.

But I prefer the Fair Tax. Because the best thing about the Fair Tax is that if the majority voted for free puppies for hookers, than everyone would have to pay for it in the form of a Fair Tax hike. No more "make that guy over there pay for it".
Lower tax brackets for who? The rich or the poor?

Everyone. Imagine how low tax rates could be lowered for everyone if revenues were $1.2 trillion higher every year.

See, the thing is, the rich benefit more then anyone else from a "flat tax" unless there's something I'm unaware of. The tax rates are low compared to other countries here...

Like I said, the Fair Tax has a built-in prebate to mitigate the regressive nature of a "flat tax". The prebate is a monthly check from the government which, in effect, rebates the sales tax you would pay for the necessities of life. And everyone receives the same sized check.

Everyone. Imagine how low tax rates could be lowered for everyone if revenues were $1.2 trillion higher every year.

See, the thing is, the rich benefit more then anyone else from a "flat tax" unless there's something I'm unaware of. The tax rates are low compared to other countries here...

Like I said, the Fair Tax has a built-in prebate to mitigate the regressive nature of a "flat tax". The prebate is a monthly check from the government which, in effect, rebates the sales tax you would pay for the necessities of life. And everyone receives the same sized check.
Eh, maybe, but I'm skeptical. Just doesn't seem workable. How would the social programs be funded? States?

$1.2 TRILLION MORE? From the FAIR tax which is just MORE right wing "math"??? lol

According to Money magazine, while many economists and tax experts support the idea of a consumption tax, many of them view the FairTax proposal as having serious problems with evasion and revenue neutrality

FairTax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

052915fairtax1.jpg

FairTax advocates counter that their proposal would also replace regressive payroll and excise taxes (as well as highly progressive estate taxes), but the bottom line is that tax burdens on middle-income households would surely rise while high-income families would get a big tax cut.

The Trouble with the FairTax

Eh, maybe, but I'm skeptical. Just doesn't seem workable. How would the social programs be funded? States?
All federal expenditures would be funded from the Fair Tax. One pool of money. So then it will be just like I said. If everyone votes for free puppies for hookers, then everyone pays a higher Fair Tax. No more "make that guy over there pay for it".

Everyone pays for increases in welfare spending.

States fund themselves with whatever tax scheme they wish. As they do now.

All federal expenditures would be funded from the Fair Tax. One pool of money. So then it will be just like I said. If everyone votes for free puppies for hookers, then everyone pays a higher Fair Tax. No more "make that guy over there pay for it".

Everyone pays for increases in welfare spending.

States fund themselves with whatever tax scheme they wish. As they do now.
Sorry, that's just not realistic when a majority of the wealth/income is held/brought in by a minority.

Forum List

Back