78 Criminal Counts.......B...b...b...but Hunter Biden's Johnson!

I would expand on: This is what Due Process looks like.
This is what fraud and corruption looks like.

This is what the overdue process looks like.
After January 6th, republicans protected Trump, but added, that Trump still could be accountable to criminal and civil suits.

Well kinda late, but the train finally arrived at the station.

You and Jack Smith only proved that you're douchebags.

Notice how most teabaggers are freaking out and lashing out at ANY indictment of Trump?
Notice how democrats, replying to teabagger claims of corruption/indictment by Biden, are saying BRING IT ON.

McConnell endorsed the view that “President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office.”

“He didn’t get away with anything, yet,” McConnell said, noting that “we have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being [held] accountable by either one.”

McConnell got what he asked for, holding Trump accountable by the criminal justice system.

This is what fraud and corruption looks like.

You and Jack Smith only proved that you're douchebags.
You're a moron, Bri.

There were, at minimum, two parties to the conversation Grifty had with Georgia's REPUBLICAN Sec. of State.

Grifty's attorney is the one telling us that Grifty wanted him to lie to prosecutors about TOP SECRET docs Grifty was STEALING.

You're a moron, Bri.

There were, at minimum, two parties to the conversation Grifty had with Georgia's REPUBLICAN Sec. of State.

Grifty's attorney is the one telling us that Grifty wanted him to lie to prosecutors about TOP SECRET docs Grifty was STEALING.
That's a load of horseshit, of course.

Allow me to demonstrate what a moron you are...

How long have we known that the decision of the Ga. Grand Jury would be made public by August?

How is this indictment any different from any of the others that magically occur immediately after new incriminating evidence in the Biden case comes out?

How is this indictment any different from any of the others that magically occur immediately after new incriminating evidence in the Biden case comes out?
Answer the question, Bri.

It will answer your own.

I understand why you're a moron, but why such a coward?

Forum List

Back