77% say Biden is too old to be President for four more years

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
For once, a strong majority agrees about something. Even 69% of Democrats!
23% must not be playing with a full deck.

Biden is widely seen as too old for office, an AP-NORC poll finds.​

WASHINGTON — Americans actually agree on something in this time of raw discord: Joe Biden is too old to be an effective president in a second term. Only a few years his junior, Donald Trump raises strikingly less concern about his age.

Dude still works out in the gym.

Does Trump?
Not exactly.

1693231400352.png

Stabbing and cutting IS a workout.

Is Biden going to sign bills on his desk that protect social security, medicare, voting rights, labor rights, and other policies I support more so than sign bills I don't support?

Then I will vote for Biden......I have no obligation to have a cult worship of any politician....

Trumpers on the other hand, not so much....if Trump came out in support of Medicare For All, reparations and abortion rights today -- Trumpers will still vote for him because they feel he hates the same people they hate.....

He maybe pretty old and we would prefer younger but look at the alternative....

He will be in fucking Jail...
You better hope so.

with trump out of the running, BIden doesn't have a chance.

Is Biden going to sign bills on his desk that protect social security, medicare, voting rights, labor rights, and other policies I support more so than sign bills I don't support?

Then I will vote for Biden......I have no obligation to have a cult worship of any politician....

Trumpers on the other hand, not so much....if Trump came out in support of Medicare For All, reparations and abortion rights today -- Trumpers will still vote for him because they feel he hates the same people they hate.....

No they wouldn't.

For once, a strong majority agrees about something. Even 69% of Democrats!
23% must not be playing with a full deck.

Biden is widely seen as too old for office, an AP-NORC poll finds.​

Biden is too old but Trump isn't? Trump is 77 years old! Sounds like a bunch of BS nonsense.

Biden has a law degree JD from Syracuse, he is a very smart guy and not the dummy the media makes him out to be.

No they wouldn't.
Trump campaigned on universal healthcare you dunce......and it didn't get pushback from any of you...

"One of his top rivals for the Republican presidential nomination, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, has hit Trump hard on this issue in recent weeks. Cruz’s campaign has dubbed Trump’s plan “Trumpcare” and likened it to “Hillarycare” and “Obamacare - but Donald Trump is sticking by his support for universal health care coverage."

Do you know why? Because you folks were sure that he was either lying or too incompetent to do it...and you were right....he was.....

Forum List

Back