75 yr old woman nails intruder with .35

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
she nails him after she tells him to leave and he starts up her steps...her shot was not the best...she hit him in the "groin". I am sure her firing down a staircase probably messed with her aim...lucky for him.

i hope this youtube video works:

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

basically here is what happens: 12:30 am...lady wakes up to noise...she grabs a 35 heads to the steps...man, drunk at bottom of steps..she tells him to leave...he elects to stay and begins up the steps towards her...she opens fire. Police are electing to not file any charges against her.

That's our good old second amendment right at work ladies and gentlemen, good for her. :clap2:

she nails him after she tells him to leave and he starts up her steps...her shot was not the best...she hit him in the "groin". I am sure her firing down a staircase probably messed with her aim...lucky for him.

basically here is what happens: 12:30 am...lady wakes up to noise...she grabs a 35 heads to the steps...man, drunk at bottom of steps..she tells him to leave...he elects to stay and begins up the steps towards her...she opens fire. Police are electing to not file any charges against her.

Good for granny.

Shot him in the 'nads? Priceless. :lol:

Forum List

Back