7465 - How far will Down will the Dow go?

I'm more worried about the value of the dollar than I am about any nominal value of a stock.

The SM will bottom out around 5,000 if not lower.

Things will only get worse before they get better. What Obama is currently doing is trying to stop the bleeding and improve things for the near future.

Last edited:
couple of things....i precited 4,000 when this started.....if the dollar continues to fall it will make american goods and labour more affordable to those in other countries and thus our export of goods and services will increase......and our abilty to buy foreign goods and servcies will decrease....

it aint going to 4000, jim cramer said 6000 isnt off the cards. investors want one thing right now, they want timothy geithner to fix the banks and do whatever he's gonna do. until that uncertainy is cleared up he market will keep selling.

Last edited:
it aint going to 4000, jim cramer said 6000 isnt off the cards. investors want one thing right now, they want timothy geithner to fix the banks and do whatever he's gonna do. until that uncertainy is cleared up he market will keep selling.

i don't mind being wrong about the dow .....

in my opinion it isn't the banks that are the issue anymore it is the security and equities market that buys the loans .....

The dollar isn't falling right now. While gold moves up, the dollar continues to move up as well against the other fiats. Other countries are beating us at the currency debasement game. The dollar is one of the safest investments in the world right now, as funny as that seems.

It's not Obama who's saving us, it's the collective international central banking community.

I don't see the DOW going under 6500, but who the fuck knows anymore.

i don't mind being wrong about the dow .....

in my opinion it isn't the banks that are the issue anymore it is the security and equities market that buys the loans .....

i was watching tv last night and they were talking about the good ol days. you know when you went to your community bank and got a loan and only dealt one bank. now you deal with at least 15. that is a problem.

Last edited:
The dollar isn't falling right now. While gold moves up, the dollar continues to move up as well against the other fiats. Other countries are beating us at the currency debasement game. The dollar is one of the safest investments in the world right now, as funny as that seems.

It's not Obama who's saving us, it's the collective international central banking community.

I don't see the DOW going under 6500, but who the fuck knows anymore.

don't you think geithner oe bernake has to do something?

Forum List

Back