Cnbc host calls for new 'tea party';

My God... a voice of reason shouting from the depths... it's almost enough to give me hope.

And I'm pretty close to Chicago, Lake Michigan. If there's a Tea Party in July, I WILL BE THERE!

Sounds like the Revolution is progressing on schedule. Hopefully, we won't have a Civil War, but that's up to Obama, Reid and Pelosi.

Too funny... now imagine how silly the left would have sounded if they talked about revolution and tea parties and secessions after Bush was appointed president by Scalia and company.

lol...

freaks....

i guess treason is what they mean by those "pro america" parts of the country.

Too funny... now imagine how silly the left would have sounded if they talked about revolution and tea parties and secessions after Bush was appointed president by Scalia and company.

lol...

freaks....

doesn't require any imagination at all-there's plenty of loons and sore losers to go around, they don't all belong to the right

CBNBC Rick is RIGHT ON!

The foreclosure bailout is a complete scam against all responsible tax payers who continue to pay their mortgage.

Why are the responsible now being penalized by having to support the irresponsible?

Mayor Bloomberg of New York made similar comments this morning. Did you know that of a city of about 9 million, half of all New York taxes are paid out by about 40,000 people? You have a minute portion of a 9 million population supporting the entire tax system for that city - and those people are now getting brutalized by this administration and Congress.

The recipe is so damn simple - LOWER TAXES across the board. INCENTIVIZE the free market. Billions and billions of new wealth will be created. This mantra of spending atop spending atop spending, and growth of government is suffocating the nation.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Santelli was on fire this morning, I watched that live. The reaction from the floor was great!

lol...

freaks....

Shouldn't you be doing less talking, and more constitution reading? Miss 'I think senators can be speaker of the house'?

CBNBC Rick is RIGHT ON!

The foreclosure bailout is a complete scam against all responsible tax payers who continue to pay their mortgage.

Why are the responsible now being penalized by having to support the irresponsible?

Mayor Bloomberg of New York made similar comments this morning. Did you know that of a city of about 9 million, half of all New York taxes are paid out by about 40,000 people? You have a minute portion of a 9 million population supporting the entire tax system for that city - and those people are now getting brutalized by this administration and Congress.

The recipe is so damn simple - LOWER TAXES across the board. INCENTIVIZE the free market. Billions and billions of new wealth will be created. This mantra of spending atop spending atop spending, and growth of government is suffocating the nation.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Lowering taxes like we did during the Reagan-era was great... oh wait, Reagan INCREASED taxes when we were in a recession, sorry.

Shouldn't you be doing less talking, and more constitution reading? Miss 'I think senators can be speaker of the house'?

shouldn't you limit yourself to things you understand?

thanks.

and you know that was just a momentary blip cause i wasn't focused. i laughed and noted the error. so go back to your crack pipe.

I don't know about the rest of you but that made me laugh right out loud...:clap2:

That was one of the most pathetic fucking things I've seen in my life.

That was a huge joke to me since all of those traders don't mind seeing the businesses on Wall Street get a bailout.

Course not, the money isn't going in their fucking pockets eventually, why should they care? I fucking dare you any of you to try that shit when Wall Street was begging for a bailout. They'd probably would of thrown your ass out in the first minute.

Fucking hypocrites galore.

Last edited:
CBNBC Rick is RIGHT ON!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Lowering taxes like we did during the Reagan-era was great... oh wait, Reagan INCREASED taxes when we were in a recession, sorry.

And cut spending ....

I think eliminating the capital gains tax is a great idea.

Then I would raise the tax on income over $250,000 a year to balance it out.

CBNBC Rick is RIGHT ON!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You do realize how much of the wealth the top 1% in this country own? How about the 10%?

To give you a idea, the lower 40% own about 4% of the wealth.

So yes, when Reagan, Bush 41, and Bush 43 take piss on economics (or Voodoo Economics as Bush 41 called it) to the extreme; you're going to have this amount of wealth gap.

Guess when was the last time we had this much of a wealth gap? The Great Depression.

At this point, the wealth gap between the average CEO and average worker was the average CEO making between 365 and 500 times MORE.

But you're gonna go and blame the lower 40% for this country's problems? I'm pretty sure the lower 40% were lead on by many of the 1% in Predatory Lending when they were LIED to. I'm pretty sure the top 1% made many of the failures in risky trades and stole BILLIONS from all these companies.

It wasn't the lower 40% who robbed Enron blind. Or paid thousands of dollars in curtains for a fucking office.

Lower taxes for the rich you mean, while raising them on the middle class. Are you fucking kidding me? Haven't you realized by now that the Rich don't go out and spend their money; they go invest in private businesses or go put it in the bank.

And again for the record:

TRICKLE DOWN (Piss on) ECONOMICS DOESN'T WORK.

Last edited:
CBNBC Rick is RIGHT ON!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

PLEASE actually learn your own history! Reagan's net tax policies drastically REDUCED the overall tax burden in this country.

And despite the deeply entranched and liberal intelligentia's revision of actual history, the impacts of those greatly reduced taxes was the awakening of the American economy that had been deeply damaged by the incompetent economic policies of Ford, Carter, and to a somewhat lesser extent, Nixon.

Many like to point to the increased debt - but fail to recognize that while the debt rose to 1 trillion under Reagan, national wealth rose by 8 trillion dollars. Overall government spending as it related to the GDP was reduced, federal tax revenues DOUBLED from $500 billion to $1 trillion, with overall economic growth measured at a 40% increase. Oh, and let us not forget the 15million new jobs created and the DOW going from a low of 800 to more than doubling to over 2000.

All was not perfect in this scenario to be sure - while government spending as a percentage of the GDP was reduced, actual spending still increased too much as Reagan demanding the military buildup and the Democrat Congress demanding further expansion of its entitlement programs. It should be noted though, that once both military and entitlement spending were reduced in the 1980's, with the vast majority of Reagan's tax cuts still intact (raised somewhat by Clinton but still far lower than pre-Reagan levels) we saw the beginnings of reductions in the deficit. (Clinton deserves credit for following the wisdom of this - though it was later argued the military cuts were too drastic in light of a changing and increasingly dangerous world...)

The foundational lesson of the Reagan tax cuts are clearly evident though - and mirror the same lesson of the Kennedy tax cuts of 1964 (passed after his death) which were, as a percentage of the federal budget, even higher than those of the Reagan era and ushered in years of prosperity that lasted for the remainder of the decade. (Kennedy faced stiff opposition from the more liberal wing of his own party, as well as the unions, who called the tax cuts unfair and benefitting the rich - ah, sound familiar?) Conversely, in both cases where Kennedy and Reagan lowered tax rates, the tax burden increased more on the "rich" than any other segment of society. Reagan in particular eliminated many long-standing loopholes that had prevented the wealthy from paying their taxes, but with the combination of lower tax rates and a more simplified code, tax revenues increased.

History shows the lesson well - increased taxes, combined with increased spending, result in economic suffocation. Reduced taxes, and controlled spending, result in economic prosperity. It is that second qualifier, the controlled spending, that we as a country have never quite fully accomplished - be it Democrats or Republicans.

What is clear is that the Obama administration is steering the nation into a massive increase in spending combined with little to no lessening of the tax burden. If history is the best teacher, that will likely prove to be an economic disaster for all Americans.

The Historical Lessons of Lower Tax Rates

PLEASE actually learn your own history! Reagan's net tax policies drastically REDUCED the overall tax burden in this country.

And despite the deeply entranched and liberal intelligentia's revision of actual history, the impacts of those greatly reduced taxes was the awakening of the American economy that had been deeply damaged by the incompetent economic policies of Ford, Carter, and to a somewhat lesser extent, Nixon.

Many like to point to the increased debt - but fail to recognize that while the debt rose to 1 trillion under Reagan, national wealth rose by 8 trillion dollars. Overall government spending as it related to the GDP was reduced, federal tax revenues DOUBLED from $500 billion to $1 trillion, with overall economic growth measured at a 40% increase. Oh, and let us not forget the 15million new jobs created and the DOW going from a low of 800 to more than doubling to over 2000.

When adjusted for inflation to constant fiscal year 2000 dollars, receipts (revenues) increased from $1.077 trillion to $1.236 trillion during Reagan's time in office. (So they didn't double)

Of course Reagan reduced Government Spending but brought Defense spending to an all time high. Which is how we won the Cold War. Reagan spent massive amounts of money on defense until finally the Soviet Union just said "Fuck it, we can't keep up anymore".

And of course national wealth is going to rise $8 trillion (doesn't mean for the poor though; more so for the Rich). Why do I say this?

Reagan lowered the tax rate for the rich from around the lower 70's to the upper 20's. So of course the Rich are going to become quite richer during Reagan's years.

The DOW is not an indication of the economy as you would like for it to seem. Furthermore, to show you that I'm not being partisan; Reagan actually had nonfarmpayroll jobs rise about 16.25 million during his time in office; not 15 million.

By the way, try to not show your partisan hackery by using a obvious Conservative website who worship at the feet of Ronald Reagan.

http://www.heritage.org/

The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative-leaning think tank based in Washington, D.C. The foundation took a leading role in the conservative movement during the presidency of Ronald Reagan, whose policies drew significantly from Heritage's policy study Mandate for Leadership.[1]

Heritage has since continued to have a significant influence in U.S. public policy making, and is widely considered to be one of the most influential research organizations in the United States, especially during the Republican administration of President George W. Bush

I'm sure that makes you feel all warm and tingly inside huh? :eusa_whistle:

In the 1980s and early 1990s, the Heritage Foundation was a key architect and advocate of the "Reagan Doctrine", under which the United States government supported anti-Communist resistance movements in such places as Afghanistan, Angola, Cambodia and Nicaragua and generally supported global anti-communism during the Cold War. Heritage foreign policy analysts also provided policy guidance to these rebel forces and to dissidents in Eastern bloc nations and Soviet republics.

Gee, they were a key architect and advocate in helping the U.S. train (survey says) OSAMA BIN LADEN!

:lol:

Last edited:
That was one of the most pathetic fucking things I've seen in my life.

That was a huge joke to me since all of those traders don't mind seeing the businesses on Wall Street get a bailout.

Course not, the money isn't going in their fucking pockets eventually, why should they care? I fucking dare you any of you to try that shit when Wall Street was begging for a bailout. They'd probably would of thrown your ass out in the first minute.

Fucking hypocrites galore.

my second moment of bliss today,, seeing the rabid democrat robertos,, getting pissed... :lol:

CBNBC Rick is RIGHT ON!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

And cut spending ....

Wait, did you just say Reagan CUT spending??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's like saying Bush cut spending!! Reagan did NOT cut spending in any way, shape or form. He increased it multiple fold.

Forum List

Back