71% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track.

In what way does Dementia even come close to Trump? It isn't inflation, it isn't international affairs, it isn't the economy, it certainly isn't the border, it isn't energy prices, it isn't interest rates..................
Ray is a homer, and one does not argue with homers. The particulars are there for anyone to investigate and see. A GOP that is putting up a Trump and or a DeSantis is a GOP that will lose.

Of COURSE it's on the wrong track.

So the Trumpsters automatically assume it's all about partisan politics, and it's all the other tribe's fault.

What a shitty way to go through life.

Yet when your party did it you had no problems there. Trump was responsible for everything from forest fires to hurricanes.

And spare me your bullshit you have no party. Everybody here knows what you're about.

Poll says republicans hate their country when their representative isn’t in the White House. It also says that most Americans disapprove of the GOP by a much larger percent than the Dems. Hmmm.
71% of the people say that Potatohead has fucked up this country big time but yet you stupid uneducated confused Moon Bats are going to support him running for office again.

This is what we got when we let the goddamn Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election from the American people.

When are you going to pull your Moon Bat head out of your Libtard ass?

Yet when your party did it you had no problems there. Trump was responsible for everything from forest fires to hurricanes.

And spare me your bullshit you have no party. Everybody here knows what you're about.
More Trumpster lies.

1. No, I didn't attribute that to Trump.
2. No, I didn't blame Trump for everything.
3. No, I'm not a Democrat, nor could I ever be.
4. "Everybody here knows" = Obedient mindless Trumpsters
5. I'm not a sheep like you, thank goodness: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

You're free to PROVE me wrong on any of the above.

But we both know you can't. You guys just make accusations, as you are trained to do. Worthless. Grow up.

More Trumpster lies.

5. I'm not a sheep like you, thank goodness: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

But we both know you can't. You guys just make accusations, as you are trained to do. Worthless. Grow up.
Hilarious how Dimwingers never admit they are Dimwingers.

Just like Biden voters…….81 million but nobody will say they voted for him.

More Trumpster lies.

Says the biggest TDS member on USMB.

He's not alone. It's amazing how many people come here claiming they have no side, but side with Democrats 90% of the time and have nothing good to say about Republicans.

Says the biggest TDS member on USMB.
You guys can attack and insult, but you can't back up your words.

Whine, whine, whine.

You're like children. But I'm used to it here.

He's not alone. It's amazing how many people come here claiming they have no side, but side with Democrats 90% of the time and have nothing good to say about Republicans.

Can you point to Mac saying good things about the Dems?

Trump cannot win. Only 24% of eligible voters said they would consider him.

I would question your sources. Trump leads the pack in the primary race by a sizeable margin. If Trump does end up being the nominee then all Republicans will be voting for him. That's a hell of a lot more than 24% of voters.

Forum List

Back