70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

Rare as hen's teeth pal.
Doesn’t matter lefties claim it doesn’t happen.

From CDC

Thrombosis caused by vaccine. 49 Cases
Gullian Barre 210 cases
Myocarditis/Pericarditis 1541 cases
Bells Palsy 104 per 100,000 doses vaccine
15 per 100,000 placebo recipients

Overall vaccine related deaths 8164 and growing. Last report I looked at was only 7500.

Keep in mind that doesn’t even take into consideration the patients that dealt with blood clots, miscarriages and baby birth defects among other things.

And well. The CDC was also caught deleting COVID death information so they lie…

Last edited:

From CDC

Thrombisis caused by vaccine. 49 Cases
Gullian Barre 210 cases

Overall vaccine related deaths 8164 and growing. Last report I looked at was only 7500.

Keep in mind that doesn’t even take into consideration the patients that dealt with blood clots, miscarriages and baby birth defects among other things.

Did you get those linkless cut-n-paste figures from WorldNutDaily again? :lol:

Yes the vaccinated are dying.

Yes, 4500 vaccinated ppl have died of covid, of which 86% were 65 and older. How many covid deaths from the unvaccinated have there been since the start of the vaccination roll out in Jan? It's not unusual to see 4500 unvaccinated deaths in just one day. It's more apt to say the unvaccinated are dying.

You aren’t fully vaccinated for 28/30 days after your second shot either. And even then you can still catch/ spread and die from COVID.

Nope, it takes 2 weeks. Learn the science and forget getting facts from memes.

The very same spike proteins that attack COVID in your body can turn around and attack your nerves. Causing neurological problems like Bell’s palsy and Gullian Barre.

As far as COVID goes …in early Aug the CDC even came out and stated that roughly 7500 vax’d patients came down with serve/fatal break through infections with more to come as the weather gets colder.

Sorry…but you vax’d self righteous Karen’s aren’t immune.

Spike proteins are part of the covid virus. They don't attack covid in your body. Please stop talking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, 4500 vaccinated ppl have died of covid, of which 86% were 65 and older. How many covid deaths from the unvaccinated have there been since the start of the vaccination roll out in Jan? It's not unusual to see 4500 unvaccinated deaths in just one day. It's more apt to say the unvaccinated are dying.

Nope, it takes 2 weeks. Learn the science and forget getting facts from memes.
14 days for 1st shot 14 days for second. 28 days for full vaccine effects to kick in. ( maybe I was unclear how I phased it).

In the meantime people are still getting and spreading COVID. New variants are mutating and are becoming resistant to the vaccine and we see break through cases.

Spike proteins are part of the covid virus. They don't attack covid in your body. Please stop talking :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
COVID vaccines generate spike proteins that give your body instructions on how to create them ,so that when infected your immune system can generate a response attacking the virus via the spike proteins.

Last edited:

From CDC

Thrombosis caused by vaccine. 49 Cases
Gullian Barre 210 cases

8164 deaths out of about 390 million jabs is a death rate of 0.00002 ... about 100 times safer than the virus itself.

Get jabbed.

We keep getting mutations because of the large number of vax’d population.
This is the problem.... YOU are the problem... it's fucking retards like you who are spreading lies and false information about a deadly disease which will only lead to more people dying.

Fuckbubble ... it is blatantly false that a vaxxed population is causing mutations. Know how I know??

Because the Delta variant was first discovered in India in late 2020 but India didn't start vaxxing anyone until early 2021. Even worse for you -- the Delta variant was the 3rd variant. The first one was the Beta variant, also first discovered in late 2020, in South Africa. South Africa didn't start covid vaccinations un February. And then there was the Gamma variant. That was first detected coming from Brazil in early January, a couple of weeks before Brazil began vaccinations.

You're just outright lying and making shit up. You really should stop doing that.

Your lies are killing people and you couldn't care less. All you care about is spreading your filthy agenda.

They are listed on the very paperwork handed out to patients getting vaccinated along with symptoms to watch for and to call your doctor about immediately ( and they do state immediately).. Along with symptoms related to other issues such as Myocarditis and Pericarditis ( two name two). obviously they are aware people had these issues or they wouldn’t alert you to watch for them now would they?

They make you sit in observation for 15/20 minutes after each vaccine for a reason. So they can get you medical attention if you have adverse reactions.
Of course I know, I got vaccinated, I'm not a brainwashed functional moron. Extremely rare. Just like with every other vaccine you've gotten with no problem. Ay caramba!

Of course I know, I got vaccinated, I'm not a brainwashed functional moron. Extremely rare. Just like with every other vaccine you've gotten with no problem. Ay caramba!
Then stop acting like it’s not common knowledge. It’s not propaganda unless you are claiming the paperwork/ information the department of health hands out with the Vax is propaganda.

It lists everything I did. And more as known adverse reactions.

Typial of any post by this person, egotistical, boring, incorrect and coming from a proven liar.

For instance, you claim that people will die without the vaccine. You mean if they get the shot they will become immortal? Then why have those who remain unvaxxed not died already? Why do those who got the jab continue to die?

Your stance, like you, is a stupid presented by a liar with his little feelings hurt when presented with facts. Go change your diaper.
LIE?
People will and are dying because they are unvaccinated.
Never said it, liar.
Are you really this stupid? Not all die, moron. Not all catch the disease, shitbrain. Geez you are an ignoramus!
more than 99% of covid deaths over the last several months have been of unvaccinated persons. No vaccine is 100% effective but the vaccine has been shown to reduce the effects of the virus.

You see that liar? Just proved you a liar and proved every stupid point you thought was so brilliant was less than a pile of ant crap.

Now, of course, since I own you you will respond to this bitch-slapping with another pile of ant crap surrounded by what you consider to be killer digs. Every reasoned argument on the planet makes you look like the King Ignoramus. But you will just keep coming back for more punishment because that's what bitches do, Bitch.

You can't ignore anyone who constantly proves you to be what you are, a petty egotistical lying moron.

BTW, it is becoming more and more apparent that it is you who are owned since you follow me around and make your asinine claims while panting for more and more abuse. What's the matter, your mommy reject you out of good taste?
Hey, just returning the favor Querdeken.
You see, among the Tiny Minded, such as yourself lying is just a way of life.
You lie. Your lie is proven a lie. You repeat the lie louder expecting to be believed. Rinse and repeat.
It is, dickbrain, what you do.
You're incapable of posing a single rational argument, so you lie.
You get called on the lie and, like the scum you are, rather than defend your position, you start throwing crap.
You expect the abuse will shut the other person up but, I got news for you...
YOU'RE WRESTLING WITH THE BIGGEST HOG IN THE PEN!
I like this shit!
I've already proven every claim you've made here a lie.
Trapped you in your own rhetoric.
So all that is left is to bat you around like a cat with a rat until you die or escape.

That's what owning you means Bitch!

Since all you are capable of, witness all of your moronic postings, is to lie and get pissed off when called on it, you seem to think that you are something special. I wipe things ore special than you off my shoes after a visit to the dog park.

Time for you to grow up and attempt to converse on an intelligent level. Oh! That's right! You are incapable of that.
I AM something special my Tiny Minded ignoramus.
I've added you to my bitch herd and you ALL know who your DADO is!
Now who else do you know with his own herd of interweb bitches?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So, if we just gave up and let everyone get covid, only 6 million Americans would die?
No, the mortality rate is well below 1%. The CDC does not count asymptomatic persons or those with natural immunity. They seem to ignore everyone that doesn't fit their narrative.

No, the mortality rate is well below 1%. The CDC does not count asymptomatic persons or those with natural immunity. They seem to ignore everyone that doesn't fit their narrative.
You said 98% survive. If everyone in the US (329 million people) contracts covid 2% of them will die - 6.58 million. You're not a mathematician, eh?

Now you're changing it to 1%. Fine. "Only" 3 million people die. I guess you're good with that. That's only half the number of Jews who were killed in WWII. 50% off!

You said 98% survive. If everyone in the US (329 million people) contracts covid 2% of them will die - 6.58 million. You're not a mathematician, eh?

Now you're changing it to 1%. Fine. "Only" 3 million people die. I guess you're good with that. That's only half the number of Jews who were killed in WWII. 50% off!
I never said 2%, you are thinking of someone else. I have long maintained that the government numbers are artificial. Asymptomatic people are ignored, so the total cases is lowballed to keep the mortality rate at or above 1%.

I never said 2%, you are thinking of someone else.
Sigh.... again with the math. You said 98% survive. That implies 2% don't.

I have long maintained that the government numbers are artificial. Asymptomatic people are ignored, so the total cases is lowballed to keep the mortality rate at or above 1%.
How lowballed, do you think? What do you think the actual mortality rate is?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back