70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

You incredible one sided ass. Are you saying that there have been no breakthrough cases where the vaccinated never get the disease? I know that this does not fit with your hate, but it is fact. Also, many who do not get the shot suffer zero symptoms and do not spread anything in the way of disease. They do not spread it. Additionally, less than .02 percent of those that get the disease die from it. Again, facts the you do not state in your lies.

Try the truth for once.
:thankusmile:
i sure hope to god that smellybozo took the vaccine,i will celebrate the day he goes six feet under from it.

Do you ever feel bad for a drunk driver when he dies and the people he hit lived? No you don't. I see unvaccinated people the same way. They are risking other people's lives. They are killing other people. So when they get taken out, it's better for the rest of us.

I think of all the anti vaxer radio hosts who are now dead from Corona. It's good they are dead. They aren't spreading their lies which in turn is killing innocent people. Those anti vax radio hosts are like drunk drivers.

Though Valentine downplayed the efficacy of vaccines and even went so far as to record a parody song mocking them, he reversed his opinion while in the hospital, advising his family members to get the jab.

He had said of the vaccine, “I have a very low risk of A) Getting COVID and B) dying of it if I do. Why would I risk getting a heart attack or paralysis by getting the vaccine?” He also said at the time that he had been taking the anti-parasite medication ivermectin, a drug that comes in different forms for animals and humans. The drug has recently been touted as a sort of COVID miracle cure by conservatives, despite no solid evidence it is effective against the virus and health officials sounding the alarm over people poisoning themselves with the animal version of the drug.

His brother Mark, appearing on the same station late last month, pleaded with listeners to take the threat of COVID seriously, saying, “For those listening, I know if he were able to tell you this, he would tell you, ‘Go get vaccinated. Quit worrying about the politics. Quit worrying about all the conspiracy theories.’”

“Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an ‘anti-vaxer’ he regrets not being more vehemently ‘Pro-Vaccine’ and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon,” his family said in a statement after he was first hospitalized.

Before he fell ill with the virus, Valentine had spoken out against mask mandates and written a parody of The Beatles’ song “Taxman” called “Vaxman” mocking the preventative. He sang it on the air.

Valentine is one of several public figures in recent months who have railed against the vaccine only to catch severe cases of COVID-19. Two weeks ago, another conservative radio host, Dick Farrel, died from the virus in Florida.

The more contagious Delta coronavirus variant has caused a surge in infections throughout the nation over the past month, particularly in the South, and the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths have occurred among those who have not received a vaccine. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky has called the recent spike “a pandemic of the unvaccinated.”
You are a sick POS, did you forget the vaccinated who have died? How many times did you get dropped on your head?

If I could I would tackle you down and force you to get the covid shot. Then in 2 weeks I'd come back and chase you down and tackle you and force you to get the second shot. And don't let me catch you without a mask on.
Tackle me and stab me? 😂 😆 😝 I would drop your ass in a heartbeat, big boy on the internet, I’ll give you a date and place to meet me, we will see how big you are…

You are a sick POS, did you forget the vaccinated who have died? How many times did you get dropped on your head?
:thankusmile: I hope this motherfucker has taken the shot.he is a fucking disgrace to the human race,he has the most fucked up logic thst bush stole the election but Biden did not,thst is so fucked when the evidence is 20 times greater there was vote fraud against trump than there was when bush stole the election,you can’t have it both ways the way he wants it that bush stole it but not Biden,either they both happened or they both did not,can’t have it thst bush did but Biden did not,that’s why I put the fucking sad piece of shit on ignore cause he won’t address his fucked up logic.he ignores reality that the whole world knows,nit just here in the states,must suck to be him living on thst deserted island he lives on that he is the only one on the planet who still likes Biden.

he can’t face reality the entire world hates Biden like no other president in mankind history the fact we got entire college and NFL stadiums and nascar races chanting fuck joe biden. He has the fucked up logic they are all wrong and he is right.he is the most arrogant fuck poster on this board. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Name them. How are they looked at among their peers? Are they saying fauci is wrong?
They look just fine compared to the ones you chose to believe. YOU name yours. And yes, Fauci has been wrong and flip flopped from the beginning and been covered for by the MSM and lying CDC.

They look just fine compared to the ones you chose to believe. YOU name yours. And yes, Fauci has been wrong and flip flopped from the beginning and been covered for by the MSM and lying CDC.
You can't even name one. Probably because they are on ventilators in the ICU.

You can't even name one. Probably because they are on ventilators in the ICU.
And you can't name one because they are all bought and paid for but hiding the deviance. At least you don't try to hide your hate of all things not you.

And you can't name one because they are all bought and paid for but hiding the deviance. At least you don't try to hide your hate of all things not you.
Your doctor could be an idiot

Primary-care physicians are typically the doctors patients trust most, and doctors deeply understand the benefits of vaccines. The American Medical Association has claimed, based on a survey it conducted, that 96 percent of doctors are fully vaccinated.

So you are listening to 4% wackos?

In recent weeks, though, I’ve heard from several people with an interesting excuse for waiting to get vaccinated: They say their doctors told them not to. Most of the people I spoke with requested anonymity so they could share sensitive health information. Most would also not give me their doctors’ names in order to shield the providers from negative consequences. The doctors whose names I did get did not return my calls or declined to comment for this story, leaving it unclear what they really think about vaccine exemptions. Some of the people I spoke with may simply be vaccine-hesitant and trying to blame a doctor for their own choice to delay or forgo getting a vaccine. But because doctors are a large and relatively diverse group of people, with varied training, credentials, and personal politics, it makes sense that some doctors would have incorrect views about vaccination.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

Everyone will become infected over and over again.... FULL STOP... The difference between those with immunities and those who do not is how the human body responds to the virus.

In those with vaccine driven immunities, they become infected. Due to the fact the immune system has been trained to look for the spike protein's, the infection will rage until the spike proteins acquire enough significance to be seen as a threat. That is why they have break through infections and transmission.

People with acquired immunities systems are looking for the virus. They respond faster and that is why they seldom have break through infections. Most of our health care workers have acquired immunities which are far better than any vaccine, yet these idiots want them fired...

Immunology 101

Your doctor could be an idiot

Primary-care physicians are typically the doctors patients trust most, and doctors deeply understand the benefits of vaccines. The American Medical Association has claimed, based on a survey it conducted, that 96 percent of doctors are fully vaccinated.

So you are listening to 4% wackos?
Can you say BS? Meaning that your "facts" are bought and paid for by those pushing their own narrow agenda?

An actual freethinking doctor does not pressure their clients to think one way or another, just presents actual facts and let the individual decide. not what you and you type want to allow.

In recent weeks, though, I’ve heard from several people with an interesting excuse for waiting to get vaccinated: They say their doctors told them not to. Most of the people I spoke with requested anonymity so they could share sensitive health information. Most would also not give me their doctors’ names in order to shield the providers from negative consequences. The doctors whose names I did get did not return my calls or declined to comment for this story, leaving it unclear what they really think about vaccine exemptions. Some of the people I spoke with may simply be vaccine-hesitant and trying to blame a doctor for their own choice to delay or forgo getting a vaccine. But because doctors are a large and relatively diverse group of people, with varied training, credentials, and personal politics, it makes sense that some doctors would have incorrect views about vaccination.
Since you only want feedback from people you think will agree with you and they are only your thoughts your entire statement can be discarded as false.

This is not going to turn out well for the vaccine cult.

Out of the UK yesterday, page 13. Yes, the vaccinated still have a little protection from hospitalization and death. BUT look at how often they're getting covid--much MORE Than the unvaxxed. YOU ALL are the super spreaders! That's because the vaccine destroys your immune system. Sorry, we tried to tell you.

This is not going to turn out well for the vaccine cult.

Out of the UK yesterday, page 13. Yes, the vaccinated still have a little protection from hospitalization and death. BUT look at how often they're getting covid--much MORE Than the unvaxxed. YOU ALL are the super spreaders! That's because the vaccine destroys your immune system. Sorry, we tried to tell you.

The left is trying hard to hide this... they have a lot of explaining to do..

Forum List

Back