70% of Americans says their finances are hopeless

Effort is directly tied to wages. Want people to work harder then pay them more. Nobody should ever work real hard for $15 per hour.

Effort is directly tied to wages. Want people to work harder then pay them more. Nobody should ever work real hard for $15 per hour.
Yet back when i entered the work force, i was paid $2.10 an hour. Worked my ass off and got a 15 cent raise and ran the place by myself. But alas, the Marxists/Demofascists had to fuck with minimum wage and increased it to $2.25 so i was back making entry level wages. Then i got skills that enabled me to make over $70,000 a year tax free. Dumbass lazy folk like to sit on their asses, just whining how unfair their lives are, and demand others give them stuff, instead of using their God given talent to achieve greatness.

Yet back when i entered the work force, i was paid $2.10 an hour. Worked my ass off and got a 15 cent raise and ran the place by myself. But alas, the Marxists/Demofascists had to fuck with minimum wage and increased it to $2.25 so i was back making entry level wages. Then i got skills that enabled me to make over $70,000 a year tax free. Dumbass lazy folk like to sit on their asses, just whining how unfair their lives are, and demand others give them stuff, instead of using their God given talent to achieve greatness.
The old get skills garbage. Lol lots of people have skills. People today work as hard as ever. Your post is debunked.

They printed $8 Trillion, gave you $1400, sent the rest to their friends, and left you with inflation......
F8TN-5iWYAA9qrD

So we need a more fair economic system?

O.K.
I have been saying what the problem of our system is for over 20 years.
I got no response but negative from both sides for all but the last year.
The problem is modern corporatism.
What is "modern corporatism?"
It began in the late 1970s, and took over the entire system by the mid 1980s.
In larger companies all across America, the main focus of companies went from their customers to their shareholders. Everything became about share price. And all activities of the company surrounded that priority. Customer service - who cares. Product quality - who cares. Beating competition - who cares. Competing cost money, let's join forces instead so we don't have to and let the customer suck on it.
So companies merged and merged and merged. Labor was outsourced whenever possible, including massive use of slave and child labor. They could care less.
And neither did we. Oh we like to say we care, we like to say things like "fair trade" and pretend no one shops at WalMart or Amazon. But we were hypnotized by a low price. And we flocked to it.
And still do.
Fixing this problem requires citizens to change their buying habits.
That is not going to happen. Because the last thing Americans care about is someone else but themselves.
They capitalized on it. Drew us in like a pied Pieper. And now... it is too big. Too organized, too corrupt to possibly go back.
30 years ago we could have stopped it. But we were too drunk on cheap products to even notice.

39% of surveyed women of reproductive age stated that insufficient money and poor housing conditions stop them from having children.

The main reason for killing a child in the womb is loans and mortgages
Banks and construction companies ate our children

39% of surveyed women of reproductive age stated that insufficient money and poor housing conditions stop them from having children.

The main reason for killing a child in the womb is loans and mortgages
Banks and construction companies ate our children
My daughter and my son have chosen to only have one child due to extremely high cost of daycare that is between $1200 - $2000 a month.
I wrote a piece about this here -->>

In a bourgeois society, a person has rights and freedoms exactly until they clash with the interests of the authorities or just a richer person.

Forum List

Back