7 year old told her bus driver she can't wake her parents up

Drug dealers are very evil people whom I believe are actual demons sent here from satan's womb. They cannot be redeemed, they are demons and demons need to be sent back to hell.
I cannot say that drug dealers cannot be redeemed. Only God knows that. His opinion matters a great deal over mine. Some altruistic natured people may try to save them, who knows? Not I.

Seriously, it's time to start killing drug dealers. They are serial killers.
I strongly disagree. It's time to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them so that they can be redeemed.
They need to be open before they can hear those words and embrace the message.
I agree with you, Alex. How is that done? By first showing them the love of God and praying for them fervently. Once someone knows that you truly love them you can tell them anything. Jesus fed the multitudes while he preached to them (the fish and the loaves). We have to minister to their physical needs as well as their spiritual needs. It reminds me of this story about a man who refused to buy shoes for the children of a drunkard who lived in his neighborhood. He said, If a man won't work, he won't eat. Did that man have the heart of God? No. Had he helped out by buying the shoes, sending groceries, paying their electric bill, the father would have seen the love of God. People need to see the love of Jesus in us.
Could not agree more. It is through acts, more than words, that will reach the unreachable.

I strongly disagree. It's time to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them so that they can be redeemed.
I agree with you, Alex. How is that done? By first showing them the love of God and praying for them fervently. Once someone knows that you truly love them you can tell them anything. Jesus fed the multitudes while he preached to them (the fish and the loaves). We have to minister to their physical needs as well as their spiritual needs. It reminds me of this story about a man who refused to buy shoes for the children of a drunkard who lived in his neighborhood. He said, If a man won't work, he won't eat. Did that man have the heart of God? No. Had he helped out by buying the shoes, sending groceries, paying their electric bill, the father would have seen the love of God. People need to see the love of Jesus in us.
Could not agree more. It is through acts, more than words, that will reach the unreachable.
I have seen people minister to the poor, share Scriptures and nothing happened - the people ministering were in the wide road false Gospel which speaks of grace and nothing else - the Holy Spirit was not there.

I have also seen people who have been so full of the Holy Spirit, speak a few words, a testimony and watched as people ran after the person asking, What must we do to be saved? We want what you have!

So it is 1. - The Love of God & Word of God presented - 2. the Power of the Holy Spirit is present and the people respond with great sincerity of heart.

There are so many false converts inside the mega churches today, Alex, that I sometimes wonder is there even a single person in the midst of them saved? You could watch a televangelist preaching to 35,000 people and it is possible that not one of their members (including the false prophet / preacher they are mesmerized by) is actually born again and full of the Holy Spirit. How do I know this?

A true believer would have heard the Holy Spirit tell them to get out of there and they would obey Him. Unless the Lord sent one of his servants in there for a specific reason, I would have to believe the people just do not realize that they have undergone a false conversion - the Christian rock music (Hillsong United is a cult and their music is of the devil) gives them a euphoric feeling that they are deceived into believing is the Holy Spirit. It isn't. It's a demon trying to counterfeit the Holy Spirit. Too many people are being deceived these days. We are living in the times of Matthew Chapter 24.

Last edited:
Children go to the oddest people for help. My step great grand daughter went to a cook at Dennys when her mom took her out of state.

I have seen people minister to the poor, share Scriptures and nothing happened - the people ministering were in the wide road false Gospel which speaks of grace and nothing else - the Holy Spirit was not there.

I have also seen people who have been so full of the Holy Spirit, speak a few words, a testimony and watched as people ran after the person asking, What must we do to be saved? We want what you have!

So it is 1. - The Love of God & Word of God presented - 2. the Power of the Holy Spirit is present and the people respond with great sincerity of heart.

There are so many false converts inside the mega churches today, Alex, that I sometimes wonder is there even a single person in the midst of them saved? You could watch a televangelist preaching to 35,000 people and it is possible that not one of their members (including the false prophet / preacher they are mesmerized by) is actually born again and full of the Holy Spirit. How do I know this?

A true believer would have heard the Holy Spirit tell them to get out of there and theyt would obey Him. Unless the Lord sent one of his servants in there for a specific reason, I would have to believe the people just do not realize that they have undergone a false conversion - the Christian rock music (Hillsong United is a cult and their music is of the devil) gives them a euphoric feeling that they are deceived into believing is the Holy Spirit. It isn't. It's a demon trying to counterfeit the Holy Spirit. Too many people are being deceived these days. We are living in the times of Matthew Chapter 24.

We are living in the times of Matthew Chapter 24

We are but there still is time to change "our" ways.

There is something called Free Will.
You can help people up to a certain point

Beyond that point, only they can help themselves.

Children go to the oddest people for help. My step great grand daughter went to a cook at Dennys when her mom took her out of state.
Very good observation. That is true. I remember my bus driver when I was a small child. I was either in kindergarten or the 1st grade when I had to walk home by myself (God had His Hand on my life) because my mother thought living on a private beach was safe for children. I knew my way home. It was a private beach, my grandparents owned the beach house we were living in but they lived in Manhattan. I remember feeling very alone growing up but that is in the past now. Anyway that bus driver would always smile at me when I got off the bus and that kept me going. I would pretend in my mind that he was my father. How sad is that? Thinking back about it, I'm sure he wondered why no one ever came to meet me and walk me home. My father and mother were divorced and he wasn't allowed to visit me. I missed him terribly. I had a very troubled childhood so I can identify with this 7 year old who suffered from a young age. Many children look alright on the outside but no one knows the hell they are living in at home- because they are afraid to tell anyone. The 7 yr old is going to be alright now. She will be taken care of by someone who loves her and hopefully her siblings with stay with her.

I think sometimes people get the idea that Christians were born into some kind of wonderful life. Usually that is far from the case. I feel drained sharing anything about my childhood but if it helps someone than I am willing to let them know they are not alone. Life shouldn't be hard for a child but sometimes it is. God knows the end of the story. Don't give up.

good grief...Jesus probably smoked some good weed with his disciples...

You seem to be drawing no distinction between weed and what ever hard stuff these assholes od'ed on.
thats because i was commenting on what jeri said....not the incidence,i know they did not OD on pot....

People who want to legalize drugs tend to ignore stories like this, like the children don't matter. They think they can create a world where adults can get stoned anytime they want, but no children ever get hurt.

If you knew who My Jesus was you wouldn't say such things, Harry. I hope you will come to know Him. He's wonderful. Too wonderful to put into words.

People who want to legalize drugs tend to ignore stories like this, like the children don't matter. They think they can create a world where adults can get stoned anytime they want, but no children ever get hurt.
Have you ever seen anything matter to a drug addict? A kid could be bleeding to death and the pot head would hit that bong one more time "where's the phone dude?"

You seem to be drawing no distinction between weed and what ever hard stuff these assholes od'ed on.
Many people who are on hard drugs began with smoking marijuana. They are producing very powerful marijuana now and it puts people in a stupor. Drugs and children do not mix. Ever. Same goes for alcohol and children. An accident can happen in a split second. Parents need to be alert and fully cognizant of what is happening with their children at all times.

Very good observation. That is true. I remember my bus driver when I was a small child. I was either in kindergarten or the 1st grade when I had to walk home by myself (God had His Hand on my life) because my mother thought living on a private beach was safe for children. I knew my way home. It was a private beach, my grandparents owned the beach house we were living in but they lived in Manhattan. I remember feeling very alone growing up but that is in the past now. Anyway that bus driver would always smile at me when I got off the bus and that kept me going. I would pretend in my mind that he was my father. How sad is that? Thinking back about it, I'm sure he wondered why no one ever came to meet me and walk me home. My father and mother were divorced and he wasn't allowed to visit me. I missed him terribly. I had a very troubled childhood so I can identify with this 7 year old who suffered from a young age. Many children look alright on the outside but no one knows the hell they are living in at home- because they are afraid to tell anyone. The 7 yr old is going to be alright now. She will be taken care of by someone who loves her and hopefully her siblings with stay with her.

I think sometimes people get the idea that Christians were born into some kind of wonderful life. Usually that is far from the case. I feel drained sharing anything about my childhood but if it helps someone than I am willing to let them know they are not alone. Life shouldn't be hard for a child but sometimes it is. God knows the end of the story. Don't give up.
Sorry kiddo. It's not sorry at all. It sounds like you had a pleasant up bringing in a moderately well to do family.

This 7 year old better learn how to suck it up because this is as good as it gets. These kids lived with drug addicts. Who knows what diseases they could have.

Sorry kiddo. It's not sorry at all. It sounds like you had a pleasant up bringing in a moderately well to do family.

This 7 year old better learn how to suck it up because this is as good as it gets. These kids lived with drug addicts. Who knows what diseases they could have.
I believe better for this 7 year old and her siblings. I am going to be praying for them and believing God for a wonderful life for them. What you predict for her will have no bearing on the outcome whatsoever because I know the LORD to whom I am praying. He is able and He will answer my prayers for her and her siblings. Wait and see.

Last edited:
If you knew who My Jesus was you wouldn't say such things, Harry. I hope you will come to know Him. He's wonderful. Too wonderful to put into words.
look jeri you dont know what Jesus did 2000 years ago in his waking moments.....if the guy sat around with his disciples and smoked some weed big deal....would you look at him any different if he did?....not everything he did was written about,they may have thought it was no big deal.....

Forum List

Back