7 Ways You Can OWN Your Liberal Relatives At Thanksgiving This Year

Owning my own liberal would nice. I'd put him right out front, in the lawn.

lawnjockey.jpg

I have a Liberal right here in my pocket. Wanna see?

images
If he saw the Federal Reserve, he would disown Wilson, Roosevelt, and the whole lot of the DNC.
i_sincerely_believe_that_banking_establishments_are_more_dangerous_than_standing_armies_and_that_the_principle_of_spending_money_563623.png

Agree at least on Wilson, but it doesn't relate to my post, does it.

Not sure if that's a legitimate quote anyway. Googly Images?

Last edited:

lawnjockey.jpg

images
If he saw the Federal Reserve, he would disown Wilson, Roosevelt, and the whole lot of the DNC.
i_sincerely_believe_that_banking_establishments_are_more_dangerous_than_standing_armies_and_that_the_principle_of_spending_money_563623.png

Sure it does.

The claim that what we view as "liberal" or "progressive" now, is the same as what it was then.

Liberals back then believed the 10th Amendment and 2nd Amendment meant something.

The ones today wipe their asses with it.

lawnjockey.jpg

images

Sure it does.

The claim that what we view as "liberal" or "progressive" now, is the same as what it was then.

Liberals back then believed the 10th Amendment and 2nd Amendment meant something.

Speak for yourself. Progressives left the building a century ago and Liberal means Liberal, period. (Indeed so does Progressive, which is why they're no longer here)

The only personage I called a Liberal was Jefferson. You brought in two others that nobody qualified as Liberals.

Not even sure your Googly Image is a real quote anyway.

lawnjockey.jpg

images

Sure it does.

Speak for yourself. Progressives left the building a century ago and Liberal means Liberal, period. (Indeed so does Progressive, which is why they're no longer here)

The only personage I called a Liberal was Jefferson. You brought in two others that nobody qualified as Liberals.

It is, ran it by snoops which got it from Jefferson's writings.

images

Sure it does.

It is, ran it by snoops which got it from Jefferson's writings.

I checked it out too, because it's often "riffed" on. So OK but you're not going to be credible with Googly Image quotes.
Abe Lincoln says most of them are bullshit.

The best way is just not to allow leftard liberals in your house or on your property.

Works for me.

I took it even farther than that: I don't have anything to do with them, and don't patronize their businesses.

Liberals are scum.

I don't either. I don't even answer the phone. If they call and my is in the shower of outside, I just let it ring.
And they call every fucking day.

What language was this Google Translated from? Just curious about the shower of outside.
Meteor shower? :dunno:
Man this thread triggered you Leftards good!

lawnjockey.jpg

images

Sure it does.

Yep, they wrote and approved the 2nd Amendment, which causes the Leftards of today to piss their pants in an epileptic seizure.

lawnjockey.jpg

images
He’s a small government, gun toting, conservative, not a Leftard that composes the Democratic Party today.

Yyyyeeeahh ummm.... the conservatives of his time wanted to stay under King George's thumb. Conservatives wanted royalty and clergy to run things in a same-old-thing collusion.

And nobody mentioned a "Democratic Party" anyway. The term was "Liberal". As in, lurn to reed.

The best way is just not to allow leftard liberals in your house or on your property.

Works for me.

I took it even farther than that: I don't have anything to do with them, and don't patronize their businesses.

Liberals are scum.

I don't either. I don't even answer the phone. If they call and my is in the shower of outside, I just let it ring.
And they call every fucking day.

What language was this Google Translated from? Just curious about the shower of outside.
Meteor shower? :dunno:
Man this thread triggered you Leftards good!

Syntax of different me fascinate. :dunno:

lawnjockey.jpg

images

Sure it does.

Yep, they wrote and approved the 2nd Amendment, which causes the Leftards of today to piss their pants in an epileptic seizure.

Which, again, underscores my point that Liberalism is opposed from both the left and the right.

But you knew that. Just as you knew TJ wasn't a "conservative".

Deck your libby snowflake uncles and aunts with a left hook to the face when they’re not expecting it.

1. Dress the turkey in a MAGA hat. Carefully dress the turkey. But not just like the regular kind of dressing: dress it in a MAGA hat. This is the very best kind of dressing, and it has the added benefit of triggering your stupid liberal nephew.

2. Cosplay as President Trump. Dust off your authentic President Trump cosplay outfit and get ready to watch your lib relatives LITERALLY DIE when you open the door to greet them. Classic!

3. Invite Ben Shapiro to speak. Imagine this: just as everyone's sitting down to a nice family meal without controversy, you dim the lights. You ask everyone to welcome this year's guest speaker: Ben freakin' Shapiro! As Ben begins to rattle off FACTS and LOGIC, you can kick back and polish off your turkey as your lib relatives' heads literally explode.

4. Say a touching, heartfelt prayer for the meal, and then carve the turkey with an AR-15. After a moment of unity in prayer, pull down the cermonial AR-15 hanging above your kitchen sink and carve that turkey with a full magazine of ammo. That poor bird will never know what hit it!

5. Loudly sing “God Bless America” as you welcome them into your home. When you open the door and they say, "Happy Thanksgiving!" just blast 'em with the entire song in the original language: AMERICAN.

6. Whenever one of your libtard relatives expresses an emotion, jump all up in their face and shout, “FACTS DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS!” If someone says, "Man, I'm feeling tired" or "Boy, do I feel full!" stop what you're doing, leap across the room and tackle them. Then, when they're in a daze on the ground, shout, "FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS, SNOWFLAKE!" They'll probably ask for a safe space after that, are we right or are we right?

7. Hand out gift bags with a free assault rifle, a Bible, and a Trumpy Bear. As everyone's leaving your home, pass out some memorable gift bags. Their new assault rifle, Bible, and Trumpy Bear memorabilia will either melt their faces off or turn them into a real American at long last.
Well, looks like you got some preparation to do. Get out there and make Thanksgiving great again!

I dont have any relatives who are communist. Our thanksgiving prayers will be for President Trump.

images

Sure it does.

Which, again, underscores my point that Liberalism is opposed from both the left and the right.

Geezus Christ! Stop with the convoluted semantics already, you're giving me a headache.

Ok, if you're not a liberal and the founding fathers were liberals and conservatives are liberals and liberals are conservatives, then what the hell are you?

Deck your libby snowflake uncles and aunts with a left hook to the face when they’re not expecting it.

1. Dress the turkey in a MAGA hat. Carefully dress the turkey. But not just like the regular kind of dressing: dress it in a MAGA hat. This is the very best kind of dressing, and it has the added benefit of triggering your stupid liberal nephew.

2. Cosplay as President Trump. Dust off your authentic President Trump cosplay outfit and get ready to watch your lib relatives LITERALLY DIE when you open the door to greet them. Classic!

3. Invite Ben Shapiro to speak. Imagine this: just as everyone's sitting down to a nice family meal without controversy, you dim the lights. You ask everyone to welcome this year's guest speaker: Ben freakin' Shapiro! As Ben begins to rattle off FACTS and LOGIC, you can kick back and polish off your turkey as your lib relatives' heads literally explode.

4. Say a touching, heartfelt prayer for the meal, and then carve the turkey with an AR-15. After a moment of unity in prayer, pull down the cermonial AR-15 hanging above your kitchen sink and carve that turkey with a full magazine of ammo. That poor bird will never know what hit it!

5. Loudly sing “God Bless America” as you welcome them into your home. When you open the door and they say, "Happy Thanksgiving!" just blast 'em with the entire song in the original language: AMERICAN.

6. Whenever one of your libtard relatives expresses an emotion, jump all up in their face and shout, “FACTS DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS!” If someone says, "Man, I'm feeling tired" or "Boy, do I feel full!" stop what you're doing, leap across the room and tackle them. Then, when they're in a daze on the ground, shout, "FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS, SNOWFLAKE!" They'll probably ask for a safe space after that, are we right or are we right?

7. Hand out gift bags with a free assault rifle, a Bible, and a Trumpy Bear. As everyone's leaving your home, pass out some memorable gift bags. Their new assault rifle, Bible, and Trumpy Bear memorabilia will either melt their faces off or turn them into a real American at long last.
Well, looks like you got some preparation to do. Get out there and make Thanksgiving great again!

this is why the whole world thinks you are assholes;

you poke
mock
ridicule
insult
attack
denigrate

you have no respect for anyone outside of other assholes

that's why you voted for trump

he is you

you are him

you could try being decent and respectful to all your relatives...

but you won't.

like a bully you will purposely start trouble.

Sure it does.

Geezus Christ! Stop with the convoluted semantics already, you're giving me a headache.

Ok, if you're not a liberal and the founding fathers were liberals and conservatives are liberals and liberals are conservatives, then what the hell are you?

There ain't nuttin' "convoluted" about it. Words mean things. And when a word means something, you can't just take the same word and mean its opposite. Lewis Carroll's Humpty Dumpty was lampooning that idea. You've got a definition for Liberalism, now just leave it alone. It's the Liberal thing to do.

The second half of your post is meaningless word salad and as such, tossed. :eusa_hand:

lawnjockey.jpg

images
He’s a small government, gun toting, conservative, not a Leftard that composes the Democratic Party today.

Yyyyeeeahh ummm.... the conservatives of his time wanted to stay under King George's thumb. Conservatives wanted royalty and clergy to run things in a same-old-thing collusion.

And nobody mentioned a "Democratic Party" anyway. The term was "Liberal". As in, lurn to reed.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are nothing if not consistent in your erroneous connection of 18th Century liberals with the Communists of today.

Sure it does.

There ain't nuttin' "convoluted" about it. Words mean things. And when a word means something, you can't just take the same word and mean its opposite. Lewis Carroll's Humpty Dumpty was lampooning that idea. You've got a definition for Liberalism, now just leave it alone. It's the Liberal thing to do.

The second half of your post is meaningless word salad and as such, tossed. :eusa_hand:

If I had that much shit in my mouth, I'd spit it out too.

So what do you define yourself as being, other than an asshole left-wing commie?

lawnjockey.jpg

images

You are nothing if not consistent in your erroneous connection of 18th Century liberals with the Communists of today.

Actually I've mentioned nothing about "communists" either.

So far I've not mentioned:
  • Communists
  • The Democratic Party
  • Fruit Loops
  • Michelin Tires
  • Yesterday's football scores
  • The average speed of a swallow
I'm sure there are a few more.

lawnjockey.jpg

images

Actually I've mentioned nothing about "communists" either.

So far I've not mentioned:
  • Communists
  • The Democratic Party
  • Fruit Loops
  • Michelin Tires
  • Yesterday's football scores
  • The average speed of a swallow
I'm sure there are a few more.

So those are the six thing you identify with? I'll allow that.

BTW, how fast can you swallow? I always figured you for more of a spitter. :21:

To the creator of this thread: Why would anyone want to be such a jerk on Thanksgiving?

Hint: If this is your idea of how to act on Thanksgiving, just stay home. You don't deserve any food.

Forum List

Back