7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre

Oh, look -- the lying chickenshit pussy provided no proof of his claims.

I'd be surprised, but you never prove your claims, you lying chickenshit pussy.

Jake, what is missing in your life that you need to make yourself feel better by lying about other people?

You deserve nothing but pity.

Dave, he is Jake Starkey, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. You must bow to the King!
Like all leftists, he makes grand pronouncements and expects everyone to accept them simply because HE said them.

Then gets all pissy when we don't.

Leftists are children.

Then it becomes perfectly clear why the insane mutherfucker took out twenty of them with one of his Republican rifle.

Last edited:
Dave, he is Jake Starkey, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. You must bow to the King!
Like all leftists, he makes grand pronouncements and expects everyone to accept them simply because HE said them.

Leftists are children.

Then it becomes perfectly clear why the insane mutherfucker took out twenty of them with one of his Republican rifles.

I wasnt aware rifles could vote. Of course to a Democrat anything that furthers the cause is OK.

Leftists are children.

Then it becomes perfectly clear why the insane mutherfucker took out twenty of them with one of his Republican rifles.
There's no retard like an old retard.

The insane panting and chanting continues.

To deal with crazies, one must keep repeating reality to them.

One, the "tool" argument is over and will have no impact on the coming debate.

Two, the end of assault weapon and large capacity magazine sales will happen shortly.

Three, how to keep hands out of the crazees, like daveman and crackerjack and The Infidel and The Rabbi, is problematic, but some sort of regulation and registration will occur.

I'd say the scummiest, dumbest and most insane response to the CT massacre was Obamination's Campaign Director (David Axelrod) sending out an email to donors about the CT massacre with the underlying request for campaign donations this week.....

Leftists are children.

Then it becomes perfectly clear why the insane mutherfucker took out twenty of them with one of his Republican rifle.
There's no retard like an old retard.

Yeah.....there's no ignoramous like a Fox News Republican.

Two, the end of assault weapon and large capacity magazine sales will happen shortly.

Three, how to keep hands out of the crazees, like daveman and crackerjack and The Infidel and The Rabbi, is problematic, but some sort of regulation and registration will occur.

Jake, you understadn I am a firearms dealer, right?
CT already has a ban on assault weapons. The Bushmaster used was i compliance with that ban. How did that work out?

We will see what the laws bring about, The Rabbi.

I imagine sales are quite good right now.

Jake, you understadn I am a firearms dealer, right?
CT already has a ban on assault weapons. The Bushmaster used was i compliance with that ban. How did that work out?

Uh, I posted a THREAD about it yesterday that was quickly attacked by liberal nutjobs as no big deal.

David Axelrod sent out an email discussing the CT massacre and Obamination's speech to the CT town....with a link to his CAMPAIGN website at the end.

David Axelrod doesn't work in the White House, he is the campaign advisor still working on Obamination's campaign buillding a slush fund with donations, so it is pure scum for him to send out an email on the CT massacre with no real Government responsibility himself.

Post a link, please, GB. I would like to see a copy of the request.

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?
Because it was those said tools that were responsible for the massacre. There are always going to be unstable people with mental issues. Gift wrapping their accesss to guns is not going to help.

I think the main debate of the issue is some feel that a ban or regulations on firearms would not work while others feel it will. I feel that there are way too many guns out there in the US that any ban or regualtion would not be effective for many many years and the gun manufacturers would figure a way to get their guns on the market by other means.

Oh, my liege lord, I am rising up against you, look upon and worship my assault rifle. :lol:

You are such a fucking goober.

Post the link or you have fail.

You make is so easy for the good guys here to make fun of you.

Google it yourself, asswipe.

I'm not here to serve you.....you are inferior to me and should be serving me, like take off and don't come back.

I did not ask for an explanation.

I asked for a link.

Provide or FAIL.

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?
Because it was those said tools that were responsible for the massacre. There are always going to be unstable people with mental issues. Gift wrapping their accesss to guns is not going to help.

I think the main debate of the issue is some feel that a ban or regulations on firearms would not work while others feel it will. I feel that there are way too many guns out there in the US that any ban or regualtion would not be effective for many many years and the gun manufacturers would figure a way to get their guns on the market by other means.
No one gave the CN shooter the weapons. He STOLE them.

Liberals that are less educated and less aware of world events always fallback on the "prove that comment with a link" bullshit, as if we are here to help them like little kids.

If I state something it is based with facts, they can go find for themselves.

I did not ask for an explanation.

I asked for a link.

Provide or FAIL.

You don't provide links to your claims, so perhaps you should just STFU, boy.

Diane Say's:
"I know the sense of helplessness that people feel. I know the urge to arm yourself because that's what I did. I was trained in firearms. I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick. I carried a concealed weapon and I made the determination if somebody was going to try and take me out, I was going to take them with me."HMM... Only for the priviliged?

Harry Say's:
“I had a lot of bad people after me and I carried a gun every place I went. . . But for me, guns are more than that. In fact, the most important part of guns as far as I’m concerned in my personal life is the recreational aspect of guns.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbzbFbKxK0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flbzbFbKxK0[/ame]​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back