7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre

When a lefty is wrong, I will side against the lefty.

When a righty is wrong, I will side against the righty.

And when daveman sides against the children, as he does here, I will side against daveman and send him to the FBI.

Of course, I will, you loon.

Because, honetly, anyone who thinks this would help matters much is a little deranged.

Kids-With-Guns-300x300.jpg
NOBODY'S ADVOCATING ARMING CHILDREN, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Good Gaea, but you're a lying son of a bitch. Eat shit.

You expected him to be honest? Him? lol
Him? I never expect him to be honest. He's just the kind of lying bastard who'd look you in the eye and tell you the sun rises in the west.

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?

Because, honetly, anyone who thinks this would help matters much is a little deranged.

Care to provide proof of ANYONE promoting that we arm children?

Joe doesn't provide proof. He makes his claims then whines like a little bitch when people don't immediately and unquestioningly believe what he says.

what a stupid statement. naturally you would post it.

Simply declaring a statement stupid doesn't prove that it is.

I don't know why that's difficult to understand. Is it really that hard to provide reasoning why you don't agree?

Ok
1) redundant statement, of course criminals don't obey, hence why they are criminals.

Real mind blowing stuff there.

2) Is a lie and just posted to stir shit.

It would be like I saying the right doesn't want to protect kids. Which is a false statement, just like what dave posted, thus making it fucking stupid.

Its not difficult, But i don't need to constantly explain why i disagree to the same shit over and over again.
2) isn't a lie. The left opposes people carrying guns in school specifically, and people carrying guns in general.

Only armed people can protect unarmed people against other armed people.

The left's response to tragedies like this? More laws -- which you just agreed that criminals don't obey.

So, it looks like I'm right after all, huh?

And when daveman sides against the children, as he does here, I will side against daveman and send him to the FBI.

Good Gaea, but you're a lying leftist sack of shit.

I want armed people on site to protect school children, you stupid bastard. How does that mean I'm against the children?

You will, predictably, fail to answer, but instead tell more lies.

Feel free to eat shit.

You need look no further than this very message board to see more than seven unhinged Left-Wing responses to Connecticut massacre...

Pray to any god you want, scum, but we all know you are lacking as a human being..

The right armed people on site are not the teachers, but trained security personnel, which will cost more.

That is your only worry: not the kids, your pocket book.

Step off, loser.

Good Gaea, but you're a lying leftist sack of shit.

I want armed people on site to protect school children, you stupid bastard. How does that mean I'm against the children?

You will, predictably, fail to answer, but instead tell more lies.

Feel free to eat shit.

Pray to any god you want, scum, but we all know you are lacking as a human being..

The right armed people on site are not the teachers, but trained security personnel, which will cost more.

Step off, loser.

Hey, dumbfuck: I don't mind paying more in taxes to ensure my children are safe.

So it looks like your pathetic little internet badass act has done nothing but make you look stupid. Again.

I repeat: Eat shit. Oh, that's right, you do -- Obama's.

You are not impressing anyone with your about face, daveman. You are an evil scum on humanity, who puts $$ before human needs.

You are sick, period.

Step off, loser.

Hey, dumbfuck: I don't mind paying more in taxes to ensure my children are safe.

So it looks like your pathetic little internet badass act has done nothing but make you look stupid. Again.

I repeat: Eat shit. Oh, that's right, you do -- Obama's.

You are not impressing anyone with your about face, daveman. You are an evil scum on humanity, who puts $$ before human needs.

You are sick, period.

Hey, you lying chickenshit pussy:

Link where I opposed spending money on school security. NOW.

Of course, you won't. That's because you're a lying chickenshit pussy, like all leftists.

You are nothing, daveman, and in charge of nothing here.

You are not Flagg, you are nothing, kid.

Don't ever think you can tell anyone anything after you put $$ before kids' safety.

You are sick, period.

Hey, you lying chickenshit pussy:

Link where I opposed spending money on school security. NOW.

Of course, you won't. That's because you're a lying chickenshit pussy, like all leftists.

Why is it unhinged to suggest that this massacre should encourage people to learn how to defend themselves and obtain the tools they need to do so?

NOBODY'S ADVOCATING ARMING CHILDREN, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Good Gaea, but you're a lying son of a bitch. Eat shit.

Really? I thought you all said that arming people and making schools Gun-Friendly was the solution.

So little Sally out to be packing heat!

Don't ever think you can tell anyone anything after you put $$ before kids' safety.
Oh, look -- the lying chickenshit pussy provided no proof of his claims.

I'd be surprised, but you never prove your claims, you lying chickenshit pussy.

Jake, what is missing in your life that you need to make yourself feel better by lying about other people?

You deserve nothing but pity.

So if you find any off remarks, comments being made by the left as pointed out in this article made by righties, please feel free to post it, if you find any.

Either than that, quit crying and chastise those righties on your side of the aisle for their over the top remarks.

I did, I edited my post..and this is just the tip of the iceberg..
some very hateful stuff out there by the (so called) tolerant left

I'm fairly intolerant of children being slaughtered by 11 rounds in less than 20 seconds by a nut case who can get his hands easily on a semi-automatic weapon.

And even more intolerant of assholes who try to defend these kind of weapons being available to the public in general.

Would you care to suggest what policy would have stopped or prevented that?

Jake, what is missing in your life that you need to make yourself feel better by lying about other people?

Dave, he is Jake Starkey, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. You must bow to the King!

Dave, he is Jake Starkey, King of the Unsubstantiated Statement. You must bow to the King!
Like all leftists, he makes grand pronouncements and expects everyone to accept them simply because HE said them.

Then gets all pissy when we don't.

Leftists are children.

Forum List

Back