7 Traits of Irresistible Men

Boots.jpg

Top 11 Reasons to Date a Royal Marine

Bulging muscles, a never-say-die attitude and a sense of humour. Find out why Royal Marines leave the women shaken and stirred.

1) They are completely self-sufficient – so you’ll want for nothing!
2) They have super-toned bodies
3) They’ll do it whatever the weather
4) They’re trained to survive on emergency rations, allows you to spend more money on shoes
5) They keep ‘yomping’ for as long as it takes
6) They take control of areas where others wouldn’t even dare to go
7) They are experts at taking you by surprise
8) They are trained to see humour in adversity
9) They’re trained to withstand hours of interrogation so your mum doesn’t stand a chance
10) They can not only sweep you off your feet, but carry you on a yomp around Dartmoor
11) They may be in love with their beret, but they also have a very sexy pith helmet and No. 1 uniform

DAMN! :clap2: :eusa_drool: :eusa_pray:

876-5309

Call me! :eusa_angel:

Hi Jenny, give him my number when you're done with him. :lol:

That confirms it. You're hot.

Lol! Anguille, you can't get into the Royal Marines unless you're hot. You'd have a wonderful time here in Plymouth. 2,100 muscled up, bronzed hotties! You could take your pick.
sigh

So many Royal Marines, so little time ....

Will 2,100 be enough for you, or should he send for reinforcements?

Remember, what happens in Plymouth stays in Plymouth.

All of them.

I'm perfect.

Me too, me too!!

...or is my wife just lying through her teeth? :eusa_liar:

It is exactly that - your wife lying through her teeth... I wonder if you put her on ignore every time she voices an opinion that doesn't closely mirror yours... Maybe you just put her on a time-out... or make her kneel on broken glass...

Oh no... wait wait... I envision you in a gimp mask. Short fat man with a hairy chest and man-tits.. in a gimp mask.

:rofl:

Alright alright... enough fun for tonight.

Last edited:
Overall, that is one shallow list, in my opinion. I believe in taking care of yourself etc. But a lot of that article was sugary drivel. I would not get along with a lady that shallow. A lady that shallow probably wouldn't have the depth to see the man before her.

From observing my less than handsome friends who somehow managed to go home with the hottest girl in the bar time and time again, I think the real trait women find irresistible is:

moxy.

Forum List

Back