7 Traits of Irresistible Men

I've been out of the dating game for a long time but I still find the same kinds of men sexy. Tall, good teeth, sense of humor.

Scratch that. Money.Money trumps all. Lol

It's really weird when women speak about money... because I've never ever put money into the equation and never considered money as a man's asset or a plus... Maybe I'm the weird one. But then, there are not many young men with a lot of money... and the ones that are in their twenties and have a lot of money are a bit suspect to me. If it's daddy's money, a little trust fund boyos don't impress me a tiny bit.. as a matter of fact, I'd rather take a hard-working young man with hardly any money over a trust fund bitchboy with the peter pan complex... any day and night. Also, it's very easy making a bank working as a DJ in a strip joint... and you don't need any college degree for that... again, not interested. I'll take the construction-worker that's paying his way through college over some sleezo.

I know, I'm too class conscious. Oh well... Sticking with the underdog no matter what ;)

I was joking neser. When I met my husband, he was making $10 an hour as a construction worker. And he's tall and funny with good teeth. But he was ambitious and smart and now owns his own business.

Being rich is not the key to happiness; but I imagine being dirt poor sucks. :lol:

I know you weren't being serious... but I have heard way too many women making money the deciding factor - or at least a very important one... which rubs me the wrong way and I wanted to address that here.

Good for you, btw :)

And being dirt poor is actually very good for character-building... when you have work your way up. ;)

Well, that was just for "starters" dear.................:cool:

Oh. A thousand pardons. Continue ...

Then of course, the Italian, Russian, Australian accents....................:eusa_angel:

Oh, and what woman can't resist the charms of a USA True Blue Southern Man?

Lesbians.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB_qmRjetdE]YouTube - Crosby Stills Nash & Young - Southern Man - Live 2000[/ame]

Then of course, the Italian, Russian, Australian accents....................:eusa_angel:

Oh, I had two... one was so blue I had to drop his ass for depressing me and the other was ol' money boy with a cocaine addiction (whose ass his rich dad kicked out on the street until he stops taking drugs) who sat on his balls all the time :D (he had huge balls, among other things :redface:)... everytime they wanted to piss me off they performed the most drawly southern accent you could imagine (one was from Louisiana, the other from southern Georgia) ... You don't get more southern than that.

English or Scottish Accent

:eusa_drool:
Same here. Though some of those English accents and Scottish burrs can be a bit unintelligible. I'd probably have to ask roomy to write stuff out on a pad of paper.

I'm not too crazy about the Australian or New Zealand accents ( I can't even tell the difference between the two).

Sorry Diuretic and Dr Grump. Maybe the timbre of your voices makes up for that wacky way of speaking English.

Gotta be from the real South. Maryland accents are almost as bad as those from Delaware. But a real Southern twang, not too Texan, is like listening to music.

Um, no. Most women like their men to like women, not men.

Haha, I so misunderstood your post.
I thought you meant you were a partner to a female.
That would have made you a lesbian.
My mistake, please don't have any hard feelings towards me.

Might I suggest that you are probably the one with HARD feelings. :eusa_whistle:
You know he does.

Boot, what kind of English accent do you have?

Guys who wink at me annoy me. And when Gere did the wink thing, it annoyed me. I also prefer a guy who throws on a shirt and a pair of jeans as opposed to a "style." I think I agree with Bootneck's list, except that I'm not really sure what a yomp is.

I'm not getting dressed for you or anybody else.

Good, cuz I didn't want you dressed anyway....

Forum List

Back