7 Traits of Irresistible Men

Guys who wink at me annoy me.
Same here. Unless they are over 85.
Cyber winks are okay, for some reason.

I never saw Gere wink but with those beady eyes of his, it must have been particularly irritating.

What the heck?
You've never gotten a sexy wink from a guy?

Dang. Sucks to be you. :badgrin:
Of I have. He was sexy, but foolish in his own lovable way.

I never saw Gere wink but with those beady eyes of his, it must have been particularly irritating.

He wasn't winking. He was straining.

Gotta get the gerbil out, ya know.
:lol:

Why are you so mean to cats and gerbils?

I'm only mean to cats. Richard Gere is mean to gerbils. I mean, I don't stick them where the sun don't shine!

Guys who wink at me annoy me.

What the heck?

When a guy winks at me and it works... it means he's evil... yeah... only the ultimate evil/sexy beasts can do that and I don't roll with those... even though they do get me hot.

I've been winked at and ogled too many times to count and it's become nothing but an annoyance to me as of late... but once upon a time a tall, more than handsome, HOT as FUCK Afrikaner (SA, white) winked at me in a club and that was a wink I'll never forget... I ended up befriending him and we're still just friends and nothing ever happened between us (other than the imaginary)... and I'm glad of that because after befriending him I found out what I just sensed at the time when he winked at me ... he was a woman-eater... he was a freakin' beast. Evil sex-machine. I love them, as an idea, as something to think about as a form of entertainment ;) but that's it. Not a relationship material at all, not even one-night stand material... cuz they're evil.

Btw, nobody mentioned a sexy accent. The South African accent definitely works on me... I used to love the British accent, but since the time of my dumbass British manager, all the sexiness of it just died in screaming pain... Russian accent anyone? :badgrin:

Btw, nobody mentioned a sexy accent. The South African accent definitely works on me... I used to love the British accent, but since the time of my dumbass British manager, all the sexiness of it just died in screaming pain... Russian accent anyone? :badgrin:

I'm all about voices. Accent or no, just some voices do it for me. :D

Boots.jpg

Top 11 Reasons to Date a Royal Marine

Bulging muscles, a never-say-die attitude and a sense of humour. Find out why Royal Marines leave the women shaken and stirred.

1) They are completely self-sufficient – so you’ll want for nothing!
2) They have super-toned bodies
3) They’ll do it whatever the weather
4) They’re trained to survive on emergency rations, allows you to spend more money on shoes
5) They keep ‘yomping’ for as long as it takes
6) They take control of areas where others wouldn’t even dare to go
7) They are experts at taking you by surprise
8) They are trained to see humour in adversity
9) They’re trained to withstand hours of interrogation so your mum doesn’t stand a chance
10) They can not only sweep you off your feet, but carry you on a yomp around Dartmoor
11) They may be in love with their beret, but they also have a very sexy pith helmet and No. 1 uniform

12) They have a fancy red strip on their pantleg.

I've been out of the dating game for a long time but I still find the same kinds of men sexy. Tall, good teeth, sense of humor.

Scratch that. Money.Money trumps all. Lol

What the heck?

When a guy winks at me and it works... it means he's evil... yeah... only the ultimate evil/sexy beasts can do that and I don't roll with those... even though they do get me hot.

I've been winked at and ogled too many times to count and it's become nothing but an annoyance to me as of late... but once upon a time a tall, more than handsome, HOT as FUCK Afrikaner (SA, white) winked at me in a club and that was a wink I'll never forget... I ended up befriending him and we're still just friends and nothing ever happened between us (other than the imaginary)... and I'm glad of that because after befriending him I found out what I just sensed at the time when he winked at me ... he was a woman-eater... he was a freakin' beast. Evil sex-machine. I love them, as an idea, as something to think about as a form of entertainment ;) but that's it. Not a relationship material at all, not even one-night stand material... cuz they're evil.

I don't go for South African or Russian accents at all but I do agree that an accent can be one of the seven most irresistible things about a man. German and Dutch accents do it for me. Spaniards speaking French, too.

What the heck?

Never one I've found sexy. My dentist when I was a kid winked a lot. I think I have negative associations.

Agree that accents are hot. I dated a South African guy once. Totally for the accent.

I've been out of the dating game for a long time but I still find the same kinds of men sexy. Tall, good teeth, sense of humor.

It's really weird when women speak about money... because I've never ever put money into the equation and never considered money as a man's asset or a plus... Maybe I'm the weird one. But then, there are not many young men with a lot of money... and the ones that are in their twenties and have a lot of money are a bit suspect to me. If it's daddy's money, a little trust fund boyos don't impress me a tiny bit.. as a matter of fact, I'd rather take a hard-working young man with hardly any money over a trust fund bitchboy with the peter pan complex... any day and night. Also, it's very easy making a bank working as a DJ in a strip joint... and you don't need any college degree for that... again, not interested. I'll take the construction-worker that's paying his way through college over some sleezo.

I know, I'm too class conscious. Oh well... Sticking with the underdog no matter what ;)

Last edited:

Voice is everything!
A good laugh too.

Voice is everything!
A good laugh too.

Oh yeah...

It's really weird when women speak about money... because I've never ever put money into the equation and never considered money as a man's asset or a plus... Maybe I'm the weird one. But then, there are not many young men with a lot of money... and the ones that are in their twenties and have a lot of money are a bit suspect to me. If it's daddy's money, a little trust fund boyos don't impress me a tiny bit.. as a matter of fact, I'd rather take a hard-working young man with hardly any money over a trust fund bitchboy with the peter pan complex... any day and night. Also, it's very easy making a bank working as a DJ in a strip joint... and you don't need any college degree for that... again, not interested. I'll take the construction-worker that's paying his way through college over some sleezo.

I know, I'm too class conscious. Oh well... Sticking with the underdog no matter what ;)
Starving artists are hot.
Well, as long as their ribs don't show.

I felt exactly the same way in my younger dating days. You end up finding a guy that's the best of the best with that attitude, in my experience. :) A self-made man is definitely sexy and should be on the list.

I was joking neser. When I met my husband, he was making $10 an hour as a construction worker. And he's tall and funny with good teeth. But he was ambitious and smart and now owns his own business.

Being rich is not the key to happiness; but I imagine being dirt poor sucks. :lol:

Forum List

Back