7 states file lawsuit challenging UNLAWFUL DACA program

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
My fav quote from the article - “The president has a duty under the Constitution to ‘take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,’ and DACA does exactly the opposite,” the Texas Attorney General stated.

Texas Files Lawsuit Challenging 'Unlawful Obama-Era DACA Program'

may 1 2018 The State of Texas and six others filed a lawsuit against the federal government to challenge the “unconstitutional Obama-Era Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.”

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton announced the coalition’s intent to end the DACA program that granted lawful presence and work permits to nearly one million illegal immigrants. President Barack Obama initiated the executive action without congressional approval'.

“Our lawsuit is about the rule of law, not the wisdom of any particular immigration policy,” Attorney General Paxton said in a written statement. “Texas has argued for years that the federal executive branch lacks the power to unilaterally grant unlawfully present aliens lawful presence and work authorization. Left intact, DACA sets a dangerous precedent by giving the executive branch sweeping authority to ignore the laws enacted by Congress and change our nation’s immigration laws to suit a president’s own policy preferences.”

“The president has a duty under the Constitution to ‘take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,’ and DACA does exactly the opposite,” the Texas Attorney General stated. It encourages lawlessness within the federal government and at our borders.

Joining Texas in the lawsuit are the States of Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, South Carolina, and West Virginia.

The only thing one can say about conservatives snowflakes is that they are hypocrites. They claim to love life and children but it seems they only love cells for cells are easy to love. But real living breathing people not so much, they sometimes require help or healthcare, whereas cells only require moral superiority and words and anguished looks. Real things confuse the snowflakes and require more thought, much easier for them to preach how much they love life provided life isn't too advanced.

"For some reason, the most vocal Christians among us never mention the Beatitudes (Matthew 5). But, often with tears in their eyes, they demand that the Ten Commandments be posted in public buildings. And of course, that's Moses, not Jesus. I haven't heard one of them demand that the Sermon on the Mount, the Beatitudes, be posted anywhere. "Blessed are the merciful" in a courtroom? "Blessed are the peacemakers" in the Pentagon? Give me a break!" Kurt Vonnegut

The only thing one can say about conservatives snowflakes is that they are hypocrites. They claim to love life and children but it it seems they only love cells for cells are easy to love. But real living breathing people not so much, they sometimes require help or healthcare, whereas cells only require moral superiority and words and anguished looks. Real things confuse the snowflakes and require more thought, much easier for them to preach how much they love life provided life isn't too advanced.

What does this have to do with the constitution and checks and balances? I hear on these boards that liberals claim Trump wants to be a dictator but he is nothing compared to the boy king... Obama over stepped his boundrys ..

• Banned
The only thing one can say about conservatives snowflakes is that they are hypocrites. They claim to love life and children but it seems they only love cells for cells are easy to love. But real living breathing people not so much, they sometimes require help or healthcare, whereas cells only require moral superiority and words and anguished looks. Real things confuse the snowflakes and require more thought, much easier for them to preach how much they love life provided life isn't too advanced.

"For some reason, the most vocal Christians among us never mention the Beatitudes (Matthew 5). But, often with tears in their eyes, they demand that the Ten Commandments be posted in public buildings. And of course, that's Moses, not Jesus. I haven't heard one of them demand that the Sermon on the Mount, the Beatitudes, be posted anywhere. "Blessed are the merciful" in a courtroom? "Blessed are the peacemakers" in the Pentagon? Give me a break!" Kurt Vonnegut

HAHAHA. More namecalling. That's all libs have when it comes to defending DACA. Any fool can see it was illegal. The president can't AUTHORIZE people to break the law!! THINK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back