6th grade teacher won't let girl choose President Trump as hero. OK with other kid picking Obama.

President Trump contacts girl who claimed teacher wouldn't let her pick him for class hero project

“She said that I wasn’t allowed to do Donald Trump because he spreads negativity and says bad stuff about women,” the 11-year-old told News 12.

The news station showed her “What Is A Hero To You?” report, in which the middle schooler wrote, “Donald Trump has helped millions of people by creating a great economy. He is fighting every day to protect the people from thugs crossing the border.”

“She was OK with someone doing Barack Obama, but not OK with [me] doing Donald Trump?” Moscato told News 12. “That’s what got me angry.”

Teaching is not supposed to be a primarily political act or a playground for SJW political activists trying to change the world by brainwashing and bullying children.

Our educational system is heavily infested with a toxic philosophy known as Critical Pedagogy, especially in the field of Educational Psychology. Here are some quotes from proponents of that anti-Western philosophy. They can't provide a better alternative, so they seek to undermine Western Civilization.

"The most important theme in CP is the belief that education systems are political (Freire, 1970; Freire & Macedo, 1987; Giroux, 1997; Shannon, 1992; Shor, 1992)."

"Good teaching should aim at political transformation for the purpose of justice (Joldersma, 1999). Kessing-Styles (2003) also confirms that CP is concerned with social justice and develops practices capable of transforming oppressive institutions or social relations largely through educational practices. Freire (cited in Gur-Ze'ev, 1998) views education as political practice in the control of language and consciousness as a condition for the subjection of individuals and groups by the rulers. To him, education is an aspect of the relation between critique and domination. He refuses the ruling group’s claim that schools distribute knowledge in an objective and neutral manner."

http://www.ipedr.com/vol17/14-CHHSS 2011-H00057.pdf

"Critical pedagogy is a philosophy of education and social movement that has developed and applied concepts from critical theory and related traditions to the field of education and the study of culture. Advocates of critical pedagogy view teaching as an inherently political act, reject the neutrality of knowledge, and insist that issues of social justice and democracy itself are not distinct from acts of teaching and learning."

Critical pedagogy - Wikipedia
The kids are waking up and there is nothing these bastards can do about it.

What amused me about the story was that it quoted from the report that she wasn't allowed to write.

“She said that I wasn’t allowed to do Donald Trump because he spreads negativity and says bad stuff about women,” the 11-year-old told News 12.

The news station showed her “What Is A Hero To You?” report, in which the middle schooler wrote, “Donald Trump has helped millions of people by creating a great economy. He is fighting every day to protect the people from thugs crossing the border.”

Obama is not a co-conspirator in multiple felonies.

Obama isn't known for having unprotected sex with p0rn stars and Playboy Bunnies.

Obama doesn't work for Vladimir Putin.

Obama didn't give secret material to the Russians.

Obama wasn't elected with help from the Russians.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a.jpg

Obama is not a co-conspirator in multiple felonies.

Obama isn't known for having unprotected sex with p0rn stars and Playboy Bunnies.

Obama doesn't work for Vladimir Putin.

Obama didn't give secret material to the Russians.

Obama wasn't elected with help from the Russians.

D4vo9goXoAEW84a.jpg

Great, you have a meme to back up your accusations. Had me concerned there for a split second....dumbass.

The girl was allowed to do her report on Trump. This is a non story. But USMB nutbags have made several threads on it.

Pretty sure the point was that the teacher shouldn't have inserted her views into it in the first place.

We don’t know that she did. This story has not been confirmed by ANYONE. It’s the kid’s parents word against the teacher and the school district.

The kid did her report on Trump.

Think hard. Why do you think people MIGHT be inclined to believe it's possible? And why MIGHT people feel they need to discuss that possibility?

It's always funny how, when a leftist hoax story blows up in their face, they're quick to tell us it's STILL a story, because of the "bigger picture that there's racism (or some other "ism") in America". But when the situation is reversed, they suddenly think that, "You can't prove this incident happened, so there's no story and nothing to talk about."

All of that was bullshit. How do you not get bored?

I'm too amused by watching you and your comrades twist yourselves into pretzels to avoid ever having to confront a fact.

at least someone has issues with LIARS as role models --

good for the teach.

"The teacher agreed with me, so that makes what he/she did a GOOD thing!"

And if the situation had been reversed, and the teacher had encouraged the choice of Trump but refused to let the other child choose Obama, you'd have been screeching with butthurt, and utterly oblivious to what an amoral, pusillanimous hypocrite you are.
Well. An intelligent teacher would ask for a list of reasons from both. HOWEVER.
intelligent and teacher don't even fit in the same sentence, paragraph or page.
These are the same assholes that had kids running to hide in the hall, under a crappy concrete shelf, when a bell rang declaring a possible nuclear attack from ' evil red commies"

n-beerparlor-a-20180807-870x572.jpg
!

In 6th grade my civics teacher let me vote for Nixon in a mock election.

I've been suffering ever since!

Seriously, if it's true, it's not okay.

How much do elementary teachers make anyway?

They make enough to have real vacations,health care and a decent retirement like the citizens of the EU

President Trump contacts girl who claimed teacher wouldn't let her pick him for class hero project

“She was OK with someone doing Barack Obama, but not OK with [me] doing Donald Trump?” Moscato told News 12. “That’s what got me angry.”

Teaching is not supposed to be a primarily political act or a playground for SJW political activists trying to change the world by brainwashing and bullying children.

Our educational system is heavily infested with a toxic philosophy known as Critical Pedagogy, especially in the field of Educational Psychology. Here are some quotes from proponents of that anti-Western philosophy. They can't provide a better alternative, so they seek to undermine Western Civilization.

"The most important theme in CP is the belief that education systems are political (Freire, 1970; Freire & Macedo, 1987; Giroux, 1997; Shannon, 1992; Shor, 1992)."

"Good teaching should aim at political transformation for the purpose of justice (Joldersma, 1999). Kessing-Styles (2003) also confirms that CP is concerned with social justice and develops practices capable of transforming oppressive institutions or social relations largely through educational practices. Freire (cited in Gur-Ze'ev, 1998) views education as political practice in the control of language and consciousness as a condition for the subjection of individuals and groups by the rulers. To him, education is an aspect of the relation between critique and domination. He refuses the ruling group’s claim that schools distribute knowledge in an objective and neutral manner."

http://www.ipedr.com/vol17/14-CHHSS 2011-H00057.pdf

"Critical pedagogy is a philosophy of education and social movement that has developed and applied concepts from critical theory and related traditions to the field of education and the study of culture. Advocates of critical pedagogy view teaching as an inherently political act, reject the neutrality of knowledge, and insist that issues of social justice and democracy itself are not distinct from acts of teaching and learning."

Critical pedagogy - Wikipedia

Nope, school is about pulling children out of class to protest guns or teaching them that there is no such things as male or female.

Stop being so regressive.

In NY state, the average salary for an elementary school teacher is $60,000 a year. Of course, that might be lower if you don't factor NYC into the average.

Forum List

Back