6th grade teacher won't let girl choose President Trump as hero. OK with other kid picking Obama.

I work in an elementary school. I'm not a lesbian. I've been married to the same man for almost 25 years and have two children. Matter of fact, there's not a single lesbian who works in my school--not one. Matter of fact, to my knowledge, there's not a single lesbian who works in my district, that I'm aware. Lots of married teachers with kids. Some are very attractive, several are just downright beautiful.

You sometimes make good points and sometimes shovel straight BS.

Just a bit of hyperbole to drive home a point. It's been a long time since I stepped foot in an elementary school but when I think back on some of my teachers I can't help but wonder. My suspicions are exacerbated by some of the stuff I've seen/read online especially when it comes to teacher's strikes and local school levies. There seems to be a lot of feminist-types in the public education system. I wish I was wrong but I don't think I am.

So you have no earthly idea but are shoveling straight horsesh1t.

Got it.

It's not as if what I am saying is baseless speculation. The internet is a powerful tool and a lot of teachers don't even try to hide their political agenda online.

You said most elem. teachers are bull dog dykes. That was baseless speculation. Baseless in that you admitted you haven't even stepped foot in a single elem school in a long time.

Really a stupid thing to say.

Pick a city, any city. Look up that city's teacher's union on Facebook. Browse the profiles of the members.

Very Illuminating.

Of course. Who do you think actually joins their account with the TEACHER UNION account? I wouldn't have done that even when I was in the union. So you're only getting the most liberal teachers there. I mean....that should be obvious.

Better to do this: find some random suburb or small town in "fly over country", go to their SCHOOL (not union) web site, and look at the classroom or staff pages. That's the staff. Probably mostly wives and moms.

Just a bit of hyperbole to drive home a point. It's been a long time since I stepped foot in an elementary school but when I think back on some of my teachers I can't help but wonder. My suspicions are exacerbated by some of the stuff I've seen/read online especially when it comes to teacher's strikes and local school levies. There seems to be a lot of feminist-types in the public education system. I wish I was wrong but I don't think I am.

Got it.

It's not as if what I am saying is baseless speculation. The internet is a powerful tool and a lot of teachers don't even try to hide their political agenda online.

You said most elem. teachers are bull dog dykes. That was baseless speculation. Baseless in that you admitted you haven't even stepped foot in a single elem school in a long time.

Pick a city, any city. Look up that city's teacher's union on Facebook. Browse the profiles of the members.

Very Illuminating.

Of course. Who do you think actually joins their account with the TEACHER UNION account? I wouldn't have done that even when I was in the union. So you're only getting the most liberal teachers there. I mean....that should be obvious.

Better to do this: find some random suburb or small town in "fly over country", go to their SCHOOL (not union) web site, and look at the classroom or staff pages. That's the staff. Probably mostly wives and moms.

Be that as it may, I say it's a pretty safe bet to assume that a majority of public teachers lean left. It's just the nature of the beast. Not really a problem unless they start adopting radical beliefs and can't keep their politics out of the classroom. Sorry if I caused you any offense, you seem like a nice person exactly the sort I'd want to teach my kids. I don't want you to think bad of me.

Got it.

Very Illuminating.

Be that as it may, I say it's a pretty safe bet to assume that a majority of public teachers lean left. It's just the nature of the beast. Not really a problem unless they start adopting radical beliefs and can't keep their politics out of the classroom. Sorry if I caused you any offense, you seem like a nice person exactly the sort I'd want to teach my kids. I don't want you to think bad of me.

Thank you--I think I am a nice person but also, as you see here, rather blunt, opinionated (heh),and a straight shooter. I absolutely love children. They are my people really. That's sweet of you to say that you don't want me to think bad of you--I don't. I am addressing your ideas about teachers, because I'm concerned about my profession.

Conservatives have a lot of perceptions about teachers that are sometimes right, but highly and grossly exaggerated. It is true that many teachers are what I would call "soft liberals". Moderates, or Democrats at best. But not hard Leftists by far, at least not outside of far Left areas. As I have typed many times, people lose their common sense when they go on and on about public schools. I mean think about it. Yes, "public schools" include the schools in Berkeley CA and NYC.

They also include the schools in Anytown, Nebraska, population 5,000. So what do you think? You think they ship in a bunch of far Leftists to teach in that tiny town?

C'mon.

Got it.

Very Illuminating.

You cause continuously an offense against all Christians of the world by combining in your avatar a very strange hate message with the Christian cross.

Psalm-115A.jpg

Last edited:
But this all had nothing to do with the very correct decision of this teacher. It is a correct decision on totally other reasons. But this is impossible to dicuss here.
I don't think it remotely was correct to bully and overrule children when their heroes don't meet the approval of this petty tyrant, who was himself overruled by his own school on this matter.
There's the bottom line.

I couldn't disagree with you more about John McCain but I already had my say on that.

Today children face Leftist Indoctrination in schools then get the same brain washing when they come home in the Media and Social Media. It is all one sided leftist drivel, and lies. It is time to take a stand and level the playing field. Get the American Federation of Teachers and National Education Association (both far left, Democrat orgs) out of our schools!

President Trump contacts girl who claimed teacher wouldn't let her pick him for class hero project

“She said that I wasn’t allowed to do Donald Trump because he spreads negativity and says bad stuff about women,” the 11-year-old told News 12.

The news station showed her “What Is A Hero To You?” report, in which the middle schooler wrote, “Donald Trump has helped millions of people by creating a great economy. He is fighting every day to protect the people from thugs crossing the border.”

“She was OK with someone doing Barack Obama, but not OK with [me] doing Donald Trump?” Moscato told News 12. “That’s what got me angry.”

Teaching is not supposed to be a primarily political act or a playground for SJW political activists trying to change the world by brainwashing and bullying children.

Our educational system is heavily infested with a toxic philosophy known as Critical Pedagogy, especially in the field of Educational Psychology. Here are some quotes from proponents of that anti-Western philosophy. They can't provide a better alternative, so they seek to undermine Western Civilization.

"The most important theme in CP is the belief that education systems are political (Freire, 1970; Freire & Macedo, 1987; Giroux, 1997; Shannon, 1992; Shor, 1992)."

"Good teaching should aim at political transformation for the purpose of justice (Joldersma, 1999). Kessing-Styles (2003) also confirms that CP is concerned with social justice and develops practices capable of transforming oppressive institutions or social relations largely through educational practices. Freire (cited in Gur-Ze'ev, 1998) views education as political practice in the control of language and consciousness as a condition for the subjection of individuals and groups by the rulers. To him, education is an aspect of the relation between critique and domination. He refuses the ruling group’s claim that schools distribute knowledge in an objective and neutral manner."

http://www.ipedr.com/vol17/14-CHHSS 2011-H00057.pdf

"Critical pedagogy is a philosophy of education and social movement that has developed and applied concepts from critical theory and related traditions to the field of education and the study of culture. Advocates of critical pedagogy view teaching as an inherently political act, reject the neutrality of knowledge, and insist that issues of social justice and democracy itself are not distinct from acts of teaching and learning."

Critical pedagogy - Wikipedia

And this is why I homeschooled all of my children.
Thank you.

But this all had nothing to do with the very correct decision of this teacher. It is a correct decision on totally other reasons. But this is impossible to dicuss here.
I don't think it remotely was correct to bully and overrule children when their heroes don't meet the approval of this petty tyrant,who was himself overruled by his own school on this matter.
There's the bottom line.

I couldn't disagree with you more about John McCain but I already had my say on that.

You bring me in a place between the devil and the blue sea on the shore of the river of no return. The river is full of dead souls floating direction nowhere. I do not like to see more cadavers there. I'm sure the teacher had very good reasons for this decision.

I believe that the child should be able to choose whoever they want. Even Trump or Adolf Hitler.
And then have the child stand in front of the class and explain why this person is a hero.
They should all be doing that for their heroes. Get in front of the class and talk about why this person is their hero. It gives the kids a chance to do a little public speaking.

But you might need to get parents permission when talking about Trump because it’s hard to talk about him without using words like pu$$y, p0rn stars and sexual assault

I believe that the child should be able to choose whoever they want. Even ... Adolf Hitler.

A child has absolutelly not any idea about Adolf Hitler. Better to take Rumpelstiltskin in this case - or Lancelot. Otherwise you will have a totally frustrated child with depressions afterwards.

Last edited:
You bring me in a place between the devil and the blue sea on the shore of the river of no return. The river is full of dead souls floating direction nowhere. I do not like to see more cadavers there. I'm sure the teacher had very good reasons for this decision.
I don't see how this teacher's actions could be termed "good" at all. If a student was prevented from making a report on Barry Obama as their hero would you still approve?

I believe that the child should be able to choose whoever they want. Even ... Adolf Hitler.

A child has absolutelly not any idea about Adolf Hitler. Better to take Rumpelstiltskin in this case - or Lancelot. Otherwise you will have a totally frustrated child with depressions afterwards.

Aren’t they in school to learn? Then if there is something they don’t know about, make it a teaching moment. That’s the entire purpose of school.

I don't see how this teacher's actions could be termed "good" at all. If a student was prevented from making a report on Barry Obama as their hero would you still approve?
Of course not. The child should be able to give a report on whoever they believe their hero is. Whether it’s Obama or Trump or Adolf Hitler.
But once that report is given, it should open up a discussion on why the child feels that way. Or correct any mistakes they might make when giving the report. If the person is controversial have a discussion why.

You really can’t talk about Hitler without talking about racism. You really can’t talk about trump without talking about racism. You really can’t talk about Obama without talking about racism.

D49CCc3W0AALQpl

Aren’t they in school to learn?

First of all children in school under their comrades have to be save.

Then if there is something they don’t know about, make it a teaching moment. That’s the entire purpose of school.

Sure you are able to start with mathematics of infinetelly small or infinetlly big numbers. But sometimes it's better to teach 1+1=2. Hitler was for example indeed a brave soldier during world war 1 - but this makes him not to a "hero", because our cultures attribute also elements of Saints (=knightly rules) in heros. But I would not discuss this with children. A very good example for a hero is for example King David. Or Charlesmagne. Or Saladin. Or Christa McAuliffe. ...

Last edited:
Of course not. The child should be able to give a report on whoever they believe their hero is. Whether it’s Obama or Trump or Adolf Hitler.
But once that report is given, it should open up a discussion on why the child feels that way. Or correct any mistakes they might make when giving the report. If the person is controversial have a discussion why.
Are you claiming this child's school work is open to the world for discussion?
That's only fair or practical if we critique the heroes of ALL the children in that one class, for some unknown reason.
Of course we all know your reason....you are a butt hurt loser who simply hates Trump because he is in the Oval Office and you can't get rid of him. The more you attack him the stronger he becomes and it makes you psychotic.

Her heroes are her business and all the bullies inside and out of that classroom should really take a step back and mind their own fucking business.

You really can’t talk about Hitler without talking about racism. You really can’t talk about trump without talking about racism. You really can’t talk about Obama without talking about racism.
And you can't talk about any of that honestly or rationally. You have zero credibility.

The discussion should start with a proper definition of "hero." A Hero is someone who risks or sacrifices his life or safety for the benefit of another or others. All other definitions and concepts are bullshit.

POLICE are Heroes, risking their lives daily for the protection of others. FIRE FIGHTERS are Heroes. Soldiers are Heroes.

Neither Trump nor Soetoro qualify as Heroes. Not an opinion, just fact.

Tell both kids to try again.

Was it a sixth grade boy? I'm sure Trump is a hero to many six grade boys. Get's to sleep with p0rn stars and lies all the time? Come on. To a sixth grader, you could get away with anything.

I would be interested in what the kid said.
Its a girl who wanted to write about him.

God bless you and her and her favorite always!!!

Holly
That's a joke now, isn't it? Or did you really use the name of the Lord now in context with the super human being and social darwinist Donald Trump?
In case you haven't picked up on this already, I say 'God bless you always!!!' in every message that I write.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I made a mistake. Sorry. I see in Mr. president Donald Trump an enemy not only of my own country. This seemed to make me a little blind. That's not good - but in the moment it is what it is. His Blendwerk, his smoke and mirrors, is much more dangerous than I thought.

Instead of apologizing for being a kneejerk partisan asswipe, you could just make an effort to be a human.

Was it a sixth grade boy? I'm sure Trump is a hero to many six grade boys. Get's to sleep with p0rn stars and lies all the time? Come on. To a sixth grader, you could get away with anything.

I would be interested in what the kid said.
Its a girl who wanted to write about him.

God bless you and her and her favorite always!!!

Holly
That's a joke now, isn't it? Or did you really use the name of the Lord now in context with the super human being and social darwinist Donald Trump?
In case you haven't picked up on this already, I say 'God bless you always!!!' in every message that I write.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I made a mistake. Sorry. I see in Mr. president Donald Trump an enemy not only of my own country. This seemed to make me a little blind. That's not good - but in the moment it is what it is. His Blendwerk, his smoke and mirrors, is much more dangerous than I thought.

Instead of apologizing for being a kneejerk partisan asswipe,

:lol:

you could just make an effort to be a human.

Beg your pardon, Satana: You know me long enough meanwhile to know, that a such a form of speech to me makes not a big sense. Vade retro, Satana! Not any human being needs your allowness for to be a human being.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back