6th grade teacher won't let girl choose President Trump as hero. OK with other kid picking Obama.

Was it a sixth grade boy? I'm sure Trump is a hero to many six grade boys. Get's to sleep with p0rn stars and lies all the time? Come on. To a sixth grader, you could get away with anything.

I would be interested in what the kid said.
Its a girl who wanted to write about him.

God bless you and her and her favorite always!!!

Holly
That's a joke now, isn't it? Or did you really use the name of the Lord now in context with the super human being and social darwinist Donald Trump?
In case you haven't picked up on this already, I say 'God bless you always!!!' in every message that I write.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"International war criminal"? Where are those indictments again? Oh, wait....you are making crimes up because you don't like them. I see.
Hillary’s War Crime | Foreign Policy Journal

By your slimy "reasoning" Trump is absolutely innocent of all obstruction, collusion, etc. because there are no indictments against him then. The unprovoked war against Libya by Obama and Clinton were international war crimes by any measure.
Except yours of course, because you are a gutless boot licking partisan. You should be ashamed but you really have none.

Was it a sixth grade boy? I'm sure Trump is a hero to many six grade boys. Get's to sleep with p0rn stars and lies all the time? Come on. To a sixth grader, you could get away with anything.

If you read it you would know it is a girl. Your to stupid to understand it. Time for new reading glasses or just take your meds. Have a Snickers bar on me. Your cranky when your hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Your to stupid to understand it." One should never make statements like that when using the wrong form of your/you're, or the wrong form of to/too/two. ;)

You’re an asshole. I think that’s the correct use.

If you read it you would know it is a girl. Your to stupid to understand it. Time for new reading glasses or just take your meds. Have a Snickers bar on me. Your cranky when your hungry.

"Your to stupid to understand it." One should never make statements like that when using the wrong form of your/you're, or the wrong form of to/too/two. ;)

Hey, you used the right one that time! :clap:

Teacher Rejects President Trump as Subject of Student’s “Hero” Essay
Sixth grade student Bella Moscato and her family have gone public after the middle schooler’s teacher assigned her class to write an essay on a person they consider a hero—and then rejected Bella’s proposal to write about President Donald Trump.

Hopefully the teacher gets told the fk off, and reprimanded because leftist scum should not brinng their political bs views to the classroom , dumb bitch!
Good.....children should not be encouraged to pick people who brag of grabbing women by the pussy to be their heros.
That could be President Trump. Oh, wait. He didn't brag about It because he didn't have time since he just did it constantly. What was I thinkin'? :rolleyes:

Bella Moscato should be happy that her teacher rejected her proposal. To try to make out of the blowhard Donald Trump a true heart like John McCain is just simple impossible.
John McCain a "true heart"? Truly vindictive. Truly cruel to his ex wife. Truly a neo con war monger. Truly corrupt as a Keating Five member. Truly anti Constitution as he did his best as the guy who sent his flunky to London to get a copy of the Steele dossier into the hands of treacherous James Comey to subvert the 2016 presidential election.
Truly a liar and back stabber as he campaigned on the promise of repealing Obama Care to all his constituents and then
voted against repeal in order to stick a knife in Trump's back.
Truly the best ally the democraps ever had in Congress.

But a "true" heart? A mean spirited little snarling badger of a man is more like it. R.I.P. John (remain inert, prick).

Hey, you used the right one that time! :clap:

Thank you. I wasn’t rushing with my big fingers that time. Lol

Its a girl who wanted to write about him.

God bless you and her and her favorite always!!!

Holly
That's a joke now, isn't it? Or did you really use the name of the Lord now in context with the super human being and social darwinist Donald Trump?
In case you haven't picked up on this already, I say 'God bless you always!!!' in every message that I write.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I made a mistake. Sorry. I see in Mr. president Donald Trump an enemy not only of my own country. This seemed to make me a little blind. That's not good - but in the moment it is what it is. His Blendwerk, his smoke and mirrors, is much more dangerous than I thought.

Last edited:
Bella Moscato should be happy that her teacher rejected her proposal. To try to make out of the blowhard Donald Trump a true heart like John McCain is just simple impossible.
John McCain a "true heart"? Truly vindictive. Truly cruel to his ex wife. Truly a neo con war monger. Truly corrupt as a Keating Five member. Truly anti Constitution as he did his best as the guy who sent his flunky to London to get a copy of the Steele dossier into the hands of treacherous James Comey to subvert the 2016 presidential election.
Truly a liar and back stabber as he campaigned on the promise of repealing Obama Care to all his constituents and then
voted against repeal in order to stick a knife in Trump's back.
Truly the best ally the democraps ever had in Congress.

But a "true" heart? A mean spirited little snarling badger of a man is more like it. R.I.P. John (remain inert, prick).

I guess I had had with Mr. John McCain - if I ever had met him in my life - the most hard thinkable discussions, because I abhor all ways of violence and war. War is the continuation of criminality by other means. But the honorable Senator John McCain was an upright man, who tried always to do the very best for his country and the world. It's not easy to say now something about Mr. president Donald Trump, but I am not able respect him on lots of reasons. The elder brother of Donald Trump was by the way a pilot too, before he had to die a miserable death. As far as I can see his brother was a victim of the Trump-"philosophy" too.

in memoriam Senator John McCain

But this all had nothing to do with the very correct decision of this teacher. It is a correct decision on totally other reasons. But this is impossible to dicuss here.

Last edited:
Most elementary school teachers are bull dyke lesbians so this comes as no surprise to me
Not true and uncalled for.

You're right.

..some of them are just regular lesbians.

I work in an elementary school. I'm not a lesbian. I've been married to the same man for almost 25 years and have two children. Matter of fact, there's not a single lesbian who works in my school--not one. Matter of fact, to my knowledge, there's not a single lesbian who works in my district, that I'm aware. Lots of married teachers with kids. Some are very attractive, several are just downright beautiful.

You sometimes make good points and sometimes shovel straight BS.

Sometimes teachers do boneheaded things but this story seems to be he-said, she-said. Girl heard one thing, district can't confirm. That's the problem when the media wants to blow up a story like this. We have the word of an 11 year old against the word of a teacher. Some words of 11 yo can be absolutely honest, pure and true. Sometimes 11 yo can think they heard one thing, and didn't.

And some kids will purposely twist things. So here we are in 2019. Good times.

Most elementary school teachers are bull dyke lesbians so this comes as no surprise to me

You're right.

I work in an elementary school. I'm not a lesbian. I've been married to the same man for almost 25 years and have two children. Matter of fact, there's not a single lesbian who works in my school--not one. Matter of fact, to my knowledge, there's not a single lesbian who works in my district, that I'm aware. Lots of married teachers with kids. Some are very attractive, several are just downright beautiful.

Just a bit of hyperbole to drive home a point. It's been a long time since I stepped foot in an elementary school but when I think back on some of my teachers I can't help but wonder. My suspicions are exacerbated by some of the stuff I've seen/read online especially when it comes to teacher's strikes and local school levies. There seems to be a lot of feminist-types in the public education system. I wish I was wrong but I don't think I am.

You're right.

Just a bit of hyperbole to drive home a point. It's been a long time since I stepped foot in an elementary school but when I think back on some of my teachers I can't help but wonder. My suspicions are exacerbated by some of the stuff I've seen/read online especially when it comes to teacher's strikes and local school levies. There seems to be a lot of feminist-types in the public education system. I wish I was wrong but I don't think I am.

So you have no earthly idea but are shoveling straight horsesh1t.

Got it.

You're right.

Got it.

It's not as if what I am saying is baseless speculation. The internet is a powerful tool and a lot of teachers don't even try to hide their political agenda online.

You're right.

Got it.

It's not as if what I am saying is baseless speculation. The internet is a powerful tool and a lot of teachers don't even try to hide their political agenda online.

You said most elem. teachers are bull dog dykes. That was baseless speculation. Baseless in that you admitted you haven't even stepped foot in a single elem school in a long time.

Really a stupid thing to say.

You're right.

Got it.

You said most elem. teachers are bull dog dykes. That was baseless speculation. Baseless in that you admitted you haven't even stepped foot in a single elem school in a long time.

Really a stupid thing to say.

Pick a city, any city. Look up that city's teacher's union on Facebook. Browse the profiles of the members.

Very Illuminating.

Forum List

Back