64% think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

This latest survey (post the redacted Mueller report,) is a bit of "bad news" for Trump.....not only in his attempts to obstruct justice, but ALSO of his incompetence in such attempts.

As a reminder to the simple math challenged, Trump sycophants, 64% is almost 2 out of 3 voters.

Bad news for Trump: 64% of Americans think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice

Jake, you're so beyond fucked it's incredible. You're actually worse than the last Japanese solider still holding out in the jungles of New Guinea refusing to admit WWII is over.

This latest survey (post the redacted Mueller report,) is a bit of "bad news" for Trump.....not only in his attempts to obstruct justice, but ALSO of his incompetence in such attempts.

As a reminder to the simple math challenged, Trump sycophants, 64% is almost 2 out of 3 voters.

Bad news for Trump: 64% of Americans think attempting and failing to obstruct justice is as bad as obstructing justice
only as much as attempted murder is as bad as murder

or attempted robbery is as bad as robbery,,,

• Banned
Jake, you're so beyond fucked it's incredible. You're actually worse than the last Japanese solider still holding out in the jungles of New Guinea refusing to admit WWII is over.

Oh.....you din't like my post, Frankie????..................Is it me.....or the cited survey that you don't like????.............LMAO

(stay on topic, "deplorable")

• Banned

Well, YES, my dear Trump ass kisser........Because a failed attempt makes one an INCOMPETENT murderer or robber....
LOL

Polls mean nothing. That said, at this point it seems that 64% of people in America asked (as opposed to just Americans) are as stupid as bat guano.

Oh.....you din't like my post, Frankie????..................Is it me.....or the cited survey that you don't like????.............LMAO

(stay on topic, "deplorable")

Jake, as I've said for the past 2 years, you fuckers made a YUGE mistake in going after Trump in the first place; even worse, your coup failed!

Well, YES, my dear Trump ass kisser........Because a failed attempt makes one an INCOMPETENT murderer or robber....
LOL
sorry but I dont like trump,,,and your attempt to label me as such puts you at a disadvantage and makes you a moron since I agreed with you

Jake, as I've said for the past 2 years, you fuckers made a YUGE mistake in going after Trump in the first place; even worse, your coup failed!

True, true Frankie......after all, if Barr (the newest Trump stooge) told you that......who should argue????

Time for your nap???

Keep up the chase. For one day you just might catch your own tail.

So, it's Tuesday the 23rd, and this is what this guy can come up? Lol

Hey Nat,

Did you know the Business insider is owned by a German Company?

Axel Springer SE - Wikipedia

Business Insider - Wikipedia

And the CEO is German:

Mathias Döpfner - Wikipedia

What is my point?

Simple, as you and those like you screamed about Russian influence all this time and how the stolen emails influenced our election it make me wonder how many news agencies are foriegn owned and influenced the reader mind in this country?

So do you enjoy Germany influenced over those like you while you whine about the possible Obstruction by Trump?

Interesting finding in Mueller's report that sane voters are mulling over (the Trump cultists are beyond sanity)

The [Mueller] report did say "the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome" and the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts."

What "justice" would that be, Brainiac?
A coup attempt.

Interesting finding in Mueller's report that sane voters are mulling over (the Trump cultists are beyond sanity)

The [Mueller] report did say "the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome" and the Trump campaign "expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts."

You are alright with a German owned company influencing your vote but not Russian, got it...

Forum List

Back