Joe Biden Viewed Gays In Government As “Security Risks”

Campaign season hasn’t even started and the entertainment is an E coupon.

Joe Biden Viewed Gays in Government as 'Security Risks'
Joe may have been right in 1973. Today western society pretty much accepts being gay as Okay. In 1973 someone gay and "in the closet" could be blackmailed by someone threatening to out him.

Okay, I guess the same could be done today; however, there is much less pressure today for someone not to be open about being gay.

Joe is on his 23rd pre announcement that he will announce next week his intention to announce that he is announcing he will run for president....:45:

The OP is really reaching w/this BS...

This is one of these pathetic attempts to throw enough stit at someone...

Weatherman2020 now joins P@triot as believable as a Russian Facebook Ad...

Credibility seems to be something you can't get rid of fast enough...

Joe may have been right in 1973. Today western society pretty much accepts being gay as Okay. In 1973 someone gay and "in the closet" could be blackmailed by someone threatening to out him.

Okay, I guess the same could be done today; however, there is much less pressure today for someone not to be open about being gay.

Yes, you are correct. It's not the homosexuality itself that makes someone a security risk. It's the having of ANY secret they want to keep quiet badly enough to make them subject to blackmail. Regular ol' heterosexual adultery can potentially work just as well.

Biden is irrelevant. The Democrat Party (DNC) does not want him as the nominee. They've moved on long ago from his type of Democrat. He is too old, too male (although sometimes I wonder), too White, and too moderate (although he is trying to say elsewise).

The Democrat Party wants nothing to do with him, hence the creeper photos they released, and promoted.

I relish the fact that the Biden pig went through the ultimate parental agony of having his son die of cancer. Good riddance, one less Biden-pig polluting the human gene-pool.

I relish the fact that the Biden pig went through the ultimate parental agony of having his son die of cancer. Good riddance, one less Biden-pig polluting the human gene-pool.

. . . Aaaaaand that's it for you! Life is too short to tolerate human garbage, no matter WHAT side of the aisle it putatively claims to be on.

th

wow, 1973? Really? Does Biden scare you that much?
Biden is not a bright bulb. You condemn Palin but Biden came to power in another era much less vicious compared to today. Palin was screwed over by her own. How does a major party not upeducate a VP candidate on national and global issues? Her only mistake is not knowing that when picked.

When I first enlisted in the military, if a man was outed as gay, he had to be put under immediate police protection or he would not survive 24 hours.

So, yeah. A gay man in the military was a huge security risk. As someone else said, they could be blackmailed.

Today, that leverage no longer exists.

This is a very stupid, ignorant topic.

wow, 1973? Really? Does Biden scare you that much?
Scare?
Perhaps its just that Biden has been in politics too long.

Without a doubt, but bringing up a comment from 1973 by someone reeks of desperation
if you say so.

Forum List

Back