60 more Iraqis better off under Saddam

Sunni Islamists are being blamed for the bombings Saddam was Sunni and under Saddam the Sunni's controlled the country and killed, imprisoned, tortured, and crushed anyone who opposed them. So can someone explain how anyone in Iraq other than Sunni's would be better off under Saddam?

And if Obama hadn't bumbled the status of forces agreement none of that would have happened.
Chalk one up for the Bumbler in Chief.

The bumbling was done in 2003, not 2008. Had the war never happened, the world would be better off.

The GOP's refusal to admit to this obvious fact is one of the reasons that its been kept out of the White House two elections in a row.

Better off?
Saddam developing WMD and using them on local populations?
Saddam supporting Palestinian terrorism, and likely other terrorists?
The UN looking even more impotent than it does already?
No, I dont think so.

Quit lying about Iraqi WMD. You're only making yourself look foolish.

Iraq is now a vassal state of Iran, and this is because of Dumbya's Iraq War mistake.

saddam would have killed them

iraq is better off without saddam, unfortunately, bush bungled the war

Iraq is better of without saddam you say. USA murdered close to a million Iraqis courtesy of bush/cheney. Real lucky Iraq is that your guys took care of saddam

Last edited:
Bombings in Iraq kill more than 60.

A dozen bombings across Iraq killed at least 62 people Sunday, according to the Associated Press count, marking the latest in what has been a surge in sectarian attacks that has engulfed the country in large part due to Syria’s civil war. The government is blaming al-Qaida-linked Sunni Islamists for the killings that “are running at daily rates not seen in five years,” notes Reuters. More than 5,000 people have been killed since April, according to the AP.
======================================================

The vacuum in power created by the mistake of the Iraq War continues to be filled in with innocent blood. The two men most responsible for this blood soaked fiasco have yet to be placed under arrest for their international war crimes. Dumbya and Dick are still free, for some reason. I don't blame them though for not leaving the US (except for maybe a quickie to Canada) since the end of their disastrous eight years of misrule. They'll certainly be placed under arrest, and justifiably so.

It was Obama's great idea to totally withdraw; more blood on Liberal hands

Why don't you fuckers push for gun control in Iran, you fucking lowlifes

On one hand you people are for boots on the ground(risking our troops lives), but don't like it when we use drones to kill terrorist leaders.

These terrorist groups are going to keep killing as this is a war between different mindsets within islam. Good luck in stopping it.

Boots on the ground won't do shit.
Blowing things up with airplanes at 10,000 feet would help the terrorist in Iraq

So special forces or drones are about the only real thing we have to kill terrorist and there leaders. Guess what Obama is doing? ;)

Last edited:
Can you imagine what would be happening there if Saddam were still in power?

Let's ask the families of the 4000 plus US soldiers who needlessly died there how much they worry about what Saddam would be doing now. I'm sure that's big concern for them. "Yes, my loved one is dead, but at least Saddam is out of power", said no one ever.

Face it, the Iraq War was a huge error, and it's the GOP's fault. All the hyperventilating over Benghazi can never undo the mistake of the Iraq War, and GOP will not get back the advantage in foreign policy that they had over the Democrats before the Iraq War fiasco.
One wonders how failed would be the Civil War, World War I and World W II if you go by body counts. At least the Iraq War accomplished something unlike the Vietnamese War which left 50,000 dead Americans and untold injured and maimed.

The Iraq War accomplished nothing of value for the US. It did make Iraq a pro-Iran country though. Way to go, GOP.

The Iraq War is one of the reasons the GOP lost in 2008 and 2012. The GOP's reputation for foreign policy competence was destroyed in Iraq. The sooner conservatives admit this to themselves, the sooner they will learn from their mistakes. I'm trying to help you.

Let's ask the families of the 4000 plus US soldiers who needlessly died there how much they worry about what Saddam would be doing now. I'm sure that's big concern for them. "Yes, my loved one is dead, but at least Saddam is out of power", said no one ever.

Face it, the Iraq War was a huge error, and it's the GOP's fault. All the hyperventilating over Benghazi can never undo the mistake of the Iraq War, and GOP will not get back the advantage in foreign policy that they had over the Democrats before the Iraq War fiasco.
One wonders how failed would be the Civil War, World War I and World W II if you go by body counts. At least the Iraq War accomplished something unlike the Vietnamese War which left 50,000 dead Americans and untold injured and maimed.

The Iraq War accomplished nothing of value for the US. It did make Iraq a pro-Iran country though. Way to go, GOP.

The Iraq War is one of the reasons the GOP lost in 2008 and 2012. The GOP's reputation for foreign policy competence was destroyed in Iraq. The sooner conservatives admit this to themselves, the sooner they will learn from their mistakes. I'm trying to help you.

You're right. Saddam is about like Assad. Both are unreligious strong men that keep that part of the world stable.

We should of joined saddam in hunting down the terrorist.

Forum List

Back