60 Minutes on the Lincoln Project

If the LP are Republicans, as they say they are, what's their strategy for gaining power in America and implementing Republican policies? Or do they see Sleepy Joe and his New Green Deal and alliance with Crazy Bernie as "conservative"?
After the Trumpublicans crash the republican party someone has to pick up the pieces.

"Picking up the pieces" is a far cry from winning elections and implementing policy. And that's what political parties are for. If they can't achieve that, they are just a pointless debating society.
It's too early yet for you envision what the republican party will be like after Trump loses the presidency and the senate flips.

Why is it "too early" to guess what the effects will be of an election result? Isn't that an important factor in determining out votes?

Lincoln Project has had enough

They are trying to reclaim the Republican Party

Tough shit, they can't have it. The GOP belongs to President Trump now.

Like the very first internet meme said, "All your base are belong to us..."

Maybe for a few more weeks

Then he is going to bring your party down with him. A year from now, you will disavow you ever supported Trump

Its a Fantastic profile of the Lincoln Project by 60 Minutes. They're clear about their strategy...distract Trump to create chaos in his campaign. I'm not sure they needed to instill chaos...they are doing the best to increase it.

The strategy to target specific segments of the Republican Party is really interesting:

Misguided Women

Veternas:

The second ad for veterans....some of the quotes from the blob are truly shocking in how disgusting they are.

TDS Driven Thread: 9576

Nothing defines a post you can’t refute as much as whining......TDS

Tough shit, they can't have it. The GOP belongs to President Trump now.

Like the very first internet meme said, "All your base are belong to us..."

Maybe for a few more weeks

Then he is going to bring your party down with him. A year from now, you will disavow you ever supported Trump

Ok comrade Boomer ☭ .

Its a Fantastic profile of the Lincoln Project by 60 Minutes. They're clear about their strategy...distract Trump to create chaos in his campaign. I'm not sure they needed to instill chaos...they are doing the best to increase it.

The strategy to target specific segments of the Republican Party is really interesting:

Misguided Women

Veternas:

The second ad for veterans....some of the quotes from the blob are truly shocking in how disgusting they are.

Yeah...there was so much to refute there.:blahblah:

If the LP are Republicans, as they say they are, what's their strategy for gaining power in America and implementing Republican policies? Or do they see Sleepy Joe and his New Green Deal and alliance with Crazy Bernie as "conservative"?
After the Trumpublicans crash the republican party someone has to pick up the pieces.

"Picking up the pieces" is a far cry from winning elections and implementing policy. And that's what political parties are for. If they can't achieve that, they are just a pointless debating society.
It's too early yet for you envision what the republican party will be like after Trump loses the presidency and the senate flips.

Why is it "too early" to guess what the effects will be of an election result? Isn't that an important factor in determining out votes?
I'm thinking back to the GWB days when he left office a deeply unpopular president and suddenly it became difficult to find anyone that will admit ever supporting him. Will you disavow Trump? Of course you will. It's the first step in never having to own up to betting on a loser.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

Those one minute ads are devastating

I'm thinking back to the GWB days when he left office a deeply unpopular president and suddenly it became difficult to find anyone that will admit ever supporting him. Will you disavow Trump? Of course you will. It's the first step in never having to own up to betting on a loser.

When you say "deeply unpopular", do you mean like the size of Biden's rallies compared to Trump's?

Still don't get it, do ya? You haven't learned a single thing since 2016.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

Hardly. Because they say nothing positive about their own candidate, Sleepy Joe and his radical agenda.

Negative ads aren't effective for the Presidency, if that's all you have. In 2016, Mrs. Clinton spent a billion dollars on Hate Ads.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

Hardly. Because they say nothing positive about their own candidate, Sleepy Joe and his radical agenda.

Negative ads aren't effective for the Presidency, if that's all you have. In 2016, Mrs. Clinton spent a billion dollars on Hate Ads.

They are indifferent to Biden as they warn of the dangers of Trump

Devastating

Misguided Women

Veternas:

Only to my side...as it hurts so much from laughing at you morons.

They are Americans. Trumpers, you cats crack me up. Trump upholds like 30% of Republican policies with the rest of his effort on hate and division. They know. You should too.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

It's soooo comical watching you moonbats now humping the legs of the neocons.

I plan to do further research into this group.

Their betrayal will cost them the support of those of us who don't want the corruption ticked (Biden/Harris) to win.

That they don't like Trump is fine.

They they actively fight against those in their party is unforgivable.

Their party dissolved into celebrity worship and comedy fans. That’s not the Republican Party.

They are Americans. Trumpers, you cats crack me up. Trump upholds like 30% of Republican policies with the rest of his effort on hate and division. They know. You should too.

The question I have about the LP is what are their plans to eliminate PBA and outlaw Gay Marriage or get rid of Obamacare for that matter?

I understand why you, as a lib, think the Biden Programme, the New Green Deal, is tremendous. But the LP are supposed to be Republicans

Misguided Women

Veternas:

Anyway, Democrats should always remember, these are not your friends; these are allies in this one specific cause--to get rid of the blob. Democrats should look the hell out though whenever the next campaign is that doesn't feature the blob. They are hardcore, determined and hard hitting...exactly what you want in a media campaign.

You have zero idea what those words even men.
Actually, I'm far more versed in the subject than than you. ... :cool:
Ya, you vote for a guy who hates Muslims. Like you even know anything, lol.

Where did you get the idea that Trump "hates Muslims" at all?

The President has opined that Islam is a unbelievable tremendous religion, has visited and had successful relations with many muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia, the UAE , Kosovo, etc. His supporters include many prominent American Muslims including Iron Mike Tyson. And he even served a Roast Iftar at the WH for all of his Muslim friends.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

Misguided Women

Veternas:

60 minutes fawning over The Lincoln Project is nothing more than Goebbels doing a propaganda piece on Quisling and his other collaborating fellow travelers.

Perhaps you should watch it. Wouldn't want to enlighten yourself.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

Anyway, Democrats should always remember, these are not your friends; these are allies in this one specific cause--to get rid of the blob. Democrats should look the hell out though whenever the next campaign is that doesn't feature the blob. They are hardcore, determined and hard hitting...exactly what you want in a media campaign.

You make a good point there. Democrats aren't interested in these traitors, and if a RINO like Romney or Kasich were to grab the nomination they can expect the same kind of abuse, the same kind of calumnies, that Donald J. Trump endured.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

It’s encouraging to see some Republicans – albeit a tiny minority – acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president and should be voted out of office.

And although this is for the most part preaching to the choir, if only a small number of Trump voters from 2016 abandon Trump this year, it will be an effort worthwhile.

I think the Senate may have moved on....too. They aren't doing a lot to pass a stimulus that would get the blob some votes.

But what constitutes the Republican Party?

The sad fact is that the GOP was the Party of Trump long before Trump; Trump is merely a symptom of the disease that infected the GOP some 50 years ago.

Republicans will need to do so much more than just get rid of Trump to get their Party back.
That I agree with to an extent. However it's one thing to know--as Graham once said--
“We’re Not Generating Enough Angry White Guys”

And it's another thing to validate the anger and hate.

Forum List

Back