60 Minutes on the Lincoln Project

Its a Fantastic profile of the Lincoln Project by 60 Minutes. They're clear about their strategy...distract Trump to create chaos in his campaign. I'm not sure they needed to instill chaos...they are doing the best to increase it.

The strategy to target specific segments of the Republican Party is really interesting:

Misguided Women

Veternas:

The second ad for veterans....some of the quotes from the blob are truly shocking in how disgusting they are.

TDS Driven Thread: 9576

Nothing defines a post you can’t refute as much as whining......TDS

Yeah...there was so much to refute there.:blahblah:

Those one minute ads are devastating

The ones that they won't watch.

The fourth one in the OP--where he accuses our soldiers of stealing--is incredibly sad.

Its a Fantastic profile of the Lincoln Project by 60 Minutes. They're clear about their strategy...distract Trump to create chaos in his campaign. I'm not sure they needed to instill chaos...they are doing the best to increase it.

The strategy to target specific segments of the Republican Party is really interesting:

Misguided Women

Veternas:

The second ad for veterans....some of the quotes from the blob are truly shocking in how disgusting they are.

60 minutes fawning over The Lincoln Project is nothing more than Goebbels doing a propaganda piece on Quisling and his other collaborating fellow travelers.

Perhaps you should watch it. Wouldn't want to enlighten yourself.

It's masturbatory agitprop for TDS idiots like you, nothing more.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

60 minutes fawning over The Lincoln Project is nothing more than Goebbels doing a propaganda piece on Quisling and his other collaborating fellow travelers.

Perhaps you should watch it. Wouldn't want to enlighten yourself.

It's masturbatory agitprop for TDS idiots like you, nothing more.

I could not stop laughing at the first one.

What if we ran an add about women and showed what morons Nancy Pelosi and Max Waters are.

Trump shoots off his mouth, but his leadership had our economy on a roll.

MOST women I know don't care about name calling when their discretionary income is up and they have more for their families.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

It’s encouraging to see some Republicans – albeit a tiny minority – acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president and should be voted out of office.

And although this is for the most part preaching to the choir, if only a small number of Trump voters from 2016 abandon Trump this year, it will be an effort worthwhile.

I think the Senate may have moved on....too. They aren't doing a lot to pass a stimulus that would get the blob some votes.

Senate Republicans are a mixed bag – there are a few who are critical of Trump, most are still Trump bootlickers; all Senate Republicans likely want Trump to just go away.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

It’s encouraging to see some Republicans – albeit a tiny minority – acknowledge the fact that Trump is unfit to be president and should be voted out of office.

And although this is for the most part preaching to the choir, if only a small number of Trump voters from 2016 abandon Trump this year, it will be an effort worthwhile.

I think the Senate may have moved on....too. They aren't doing a lot to pass a stimulus that would get the blob some votes.

Senate Republicans are a mixed bag – there are a few who are critical of Trump, most are still Trump bootlickers; all Senate Republicans likely want Trump to just go away.

Any Senate Republican who thinks that Sleepy Joe's New Green Deal and other extremist ideas are great should really switch parties.

Why would a conservative vote for them, if they are cool with the Radical Left ideas that the Sleepy One pushes?

You have zero idea what those words even men.
Actually, I'm far more versed in the subject than than you. ... :cool:
Ya, you vote for a guy who hates Muslims. Like you even know anything, lol.

Where did you get the idea that Trump "hates Muslims" at all?

The President has opined that Islam is a unbelievable tremendous religion, has visited and had successful relations with many muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia, the UAE , Kosovo, etc. His supporters include many prominent American Muslims including Iron Mike Tyson. And he even served a Roast Iftar at the WH for all of his Muslim friends.
Early on in his presidency, Trump tried to block immigrants from Muslim countries. I agreed with him on that.

Misguided Women

Veternas:

Agreeed. People showed up to govern. There is no governing going on. That is all Trump's fault.

The President has opined that Islam is a unbelievable tremendous religion, has visited and had successful relations with many muslim leaders in Saudi Arabia, the UAE , Kosovo, etc. His supporters include many prominent American Muslims including Iron Mike Tyson. And he even served a Roast Iftar at the WH for all of his Muslim friends.
Early on in his presidency, Trump tried to block immigrants from Muslim countries. I agreed with him on that.

That wasn't due to any "anti-muslim" bias on the part of the Trumpster, however. And it wasn't from all Muslim nations, just a select few where vetting prospective immigrants was deemed to be impossible. We don't want Terrorist coming into the country and checking out entrants is part of it. Countries with huge Muslim populations like India, Indonesia, Nigeria and Bangladesh were not on the list.

That wasn't due to any "anti-muslim" bias on the part of the Trumpster, however. And it wasn't from all Muslim nations, just a select few where vetting prospective immigrants was deemed to be impossible. We don't want Terrorist coming into the country and checking out entrants is part of it. Countries with huge Muslim populations like India, Indonesia, Nigeria and Bangladesh were not on the list.
Because Trump got slapped down on his first round of stopping muslim immigration, otherwise he surely would have widened the net. I totally agreed with that. Muslims are scum who beat their wives, sell their children, stone rape victims...

Anti-Trump “Lincoln Project” Scum Sr. Advisor Slammed For Asking Journalists To Dox Black Woman For Openly Supporting Trump at NBC Town Hall

100 Percent Fed Up – A beautiful dark-skinned woman seated behind President Trump at the NBC repeatedly nodded in agreement with President Trump as he calmly responded to the hostile host, who explained at the outset of the town hall that the crowd was a mixture of Trump supporters, Biden supporters, and undecided voters. Here’s a video of the woman nodding in agreement with President Trump as he responded to Guthrie’s attacks. Many were calling her the “star of the Trump town hall.”

Tom Nichols, Senior Advisor for the virulently anti-Trump The Lincoln Project, a PAC made up of sore loser Republicans with a lot of money, demanded that journalists dox “that woman” who was “nodding behind Trump.” Nichols asked journalists to “find out who that woman is,” adding that if they don’t, he doesn’t know what they’re “getting paid for.”

A Twitter user accused Tom Nichols of voter intimidation for calling for the release of identities of black voters who support Trump: Founders of @ProjectLincoln are publicly calling for the release of the identities of black voters supporting Trump. If this isn’t voter intimidation I don’t know what is.

The woman nodding behind President Trump is an immigration attorney from the Dominican Republic and is a huge fan of President Trump.

Forum List

Back